Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Candice H.
Candice H.
Baltimore
Love to drink this on a relaxing day.This my go to wine when I want something different. Perfect flavor
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Kent, OH
I do like Barefoot wines for a good cheap wine night but I am not personally a white wine lover. If you are a fan of dry reds, this is probably not for you. It is way to sweet.
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
Barefoot wine is my absolute favorite wine. I love it because it is inexpensive and has a wonderful fruity flavor that is not too overpowering. My personal favorite is the Pink Moscato.
Kacy P.
Kacy P.
My favorite Moscato for making sangria! It is really reasonably priced and taste great as well!
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
My all time favorite wine! Its not too strong and not too sweet. I enjoy drinking this on the regular because its crisp and refreshing. If you don't like the taste of wines then you have to try this. It tastes like a fizzy juice, but still gets you a little tipsy.
Apprelle N.
Apprelle N.
Conyers, GA
This Moscato wasn't as sweet as I like moscato to be. There are better companies that offer a better moscato
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West Chester, OH
The Barefoot Moscato wine is a great choice for fellow moscato lovers. I typically like sweet wines, and this one is a great value! I can usually find it at Kroger for about $6 or $8 per bottle.
Monica H.
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA
An old classic! Its a great tasting moscato that wont leave your wallet hurting! Also a good bottle of wine to keep in the house.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Irving, TX
For the price this is very good. I was disappointed that it was not more bubbly. I like sweet wines and this is very sweet.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Cascade, MD
I love drinking a good Moscato, especially during the summer months. Barefoot Moscato is affordable and delicious!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?