Add a Photo

Photos (61)
ashley s.
ashley s.
Wilmington, NC

Delightful. perfectly sweet but not too sweet. had no trouble having one too many glasses on a weeknight!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Akron

Barefoot Moscato is my go-to wine when I want a familiar flavor that I know will not disappoint. If you enjoy sweet wines, you cannot go wrong with Barefoot Moscato. It has become a frequent purchase and addition to my fridge along with a go-to gift to receive from relatives and friends!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Cranford , NJ

Personally when I first turned 21 this is the only wine I would buy. It opened me up into starting to enjoy wine to where I now can drink any type of wine. Such a sweet wine that tastes like juice. I still love it
Lizzy L.
Lizzy L.
Las Vegas, NV

So sweet and delicious!!! Barefoot wines are all delicious but this is my favorite! Very affordable and easy to drink a lot of!!
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Spring Hill, FL

This is one of my favorites from barefoot. It has a sweet and refreshing taste that is definitely affordable. This brand is sold in most super markets that sell wine and you can find it in different affordable price ranges depending on size. I will definitely keep purchased this one
Megan M.
Megan M.

Literally my favorite white moscato on the market. It's inexpensive, flavorful and sweet. Perfect chilled or in sangria!
Merranda H.
Merranda H.

I absolutely love this wine. It has a subtle sweet taste! Not to strong or overpowering!
Krista H.
Krista H.

This wine is great because it tastes good. It tastes sweet which is perfect for my tastes
Tricia E.
Tricia E.
Bonney Lake, WA

My favorite wine. The taste is so smooth, and delicate on the tongue. Goes perfect with a social event or even just a night at home. It isn't too intoxicating, but can also make you feel extremely relaxed. I will continue to purchase it. It's delightful.
Anushree P.
Anushree P.

Love love is the word. This is my fav wine as it is very fruity. This is not too expensive as well.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?