BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Elizabeth D.
This is a great hot summer day wine to drink chilled and outside with your girls. It's definitely a very very sweet wine but I think it's extremely refreshing. The hint of bubbles just adds to the experience. For the price, you can't beat it! I always have some of this on hand, but that may change after the weather gets cooler.
Adriana D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my go to wine. It is sweet and very refreshing a must have in the summer time. I also recommend trying the other moscato flavors Barefoot has to offer.
Liz H.
Batavia, IL
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite go to wine. It's sweet and delicious, and a great price! I may try other wines, but this is the best one!
Samantha W.
Cleveland, TN
One of the best wines in my opinion! Great taste and a great price and you just can not beat that! If you like a sweet white wine, I definitely recommend this!
marisa m.
Barefoot it a good type of wine I give it a 3 because it's not my favorite one but it's good when you eat sweet things cake or Nutella like I am ......................
Emily S.
Kunkletown, PA
Very sweet but just the right amount for my liking. Not too expensive and perfect for wine night with the ladies
Kim A.
Boulder, CO
This is very sweet and sugary but if you wanted something for girls that don't usually like drinking, especially in warm weather, then it can be delightful. The price is right and you could make some fun cocktails out of it too. I don't buy it often but I wouldn't turn it down if it was offered to me.
Alisha M.
My go to wine store wine! I typically buy local but this is amazing for store bought! I like the pink and red also. Super affordable and delicious.
Norabeth T.
Elsmere, KY
I love this brand of wine not only is it affordable but it is also very tasty. Much variety cute packaging and did I mention affordable? I would honestly choose this over expensive.
Lu C.
So good, and cheap! Plus moscato is sweet, which I personally like a lot!!!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?