Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Jacqueline  R.
Jacqueline R.
Great buy if you are purchasing this moscato. Perfect for sharing at a party. or alone in an intimate dinner.
Jeff W.
Jeff W.
Ogden, UT
My wife loves this wine and I must admit it's pretty good even though I'm a beer and whiskey man. Not a bad wine for the price either 👌
Quiana P.
Quiana P.
I'm not a big drinker but if I do drinks it's a sweet wine. This one is pretty good. The sweetness is not overpowering which is great. I think the price is nice too seeing as how I typically don't even finish a glass at a time.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
This is a guaranteed girls night drink, that most ladies will love. It is sweet and will pretty much satisfy anyone's buds while chit chatting through the night. It is affordable, which is nice too.
Itzel C.
Itzel C.
Dallas, TX
This has to be the first wine I've ever tried. Mainly because it was inexpensive and fruity. I have come a long way, but if you are barely getting into wines, I recommend this one.
Paige O.
Paige O.
North Olmsted, OH
Love this wine. I like the price and it is so good. I get it as gifts a lot too because i like it so much and it's really one of the only wines I drink often
Annie J.
Annie J.
Baltimore, MD
Grate drink to have on a nice day or if your going out and want to start the turn up early and the price is very affordable and it's worth the money I think and would buy again... I do recommend trying it
Mary F.
Mary F.
I prefer sweet wines without the flush and headache of most wines. Sweet smooth and can be mixed.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Great party wine. Great for newcomers to wine! Best Moscato in it's price range.
Too sweet for an experienced red drinker BUT drinkable even to them.
Katie M.
Katie M.
This is a good cheep moscato. It's something that my mom loves and she's a little picky on her wines she drinks
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?