Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL

Great moscato for a good price. You can find it pretty much anywhere for $6 or less. Great deal!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

I recently fell in love with bare foot moscato, its got such a crisp taste. It taste great by itself, mixed with fruit or even wine spritzers it taste amazing.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Albany , Ny

So good when chilled. Great price and I even like cooking with it when I don't have much left to drink.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.

BY far my favorite win i have ever tried. I have tried all sorts of mascato but nothing can beat Barefoot's mascato. Seriously it is so good. And it is pretty inexpensive!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Camden, OH

Great wine for the Mom on a budget. Tastes great and very affordable. Definitely best fresh, it loses it's kick after a day or two.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Eugene, OR

I love Moscatos and this one is no exception. It has a very nice balance of sweetness....not too much but just enough. Its great for little get to gathers, bbq's, birthdays, etc. I love to drink it buy itself or mix it with fruit or some different juices. All around perfect wine.
Chauntria T.
Chauntria T.
Springfield, IL

This was my favorite Moscato (was because I don't really drink Moscato so much anymore.) I love that this is inexpensive and sweet!! Barefoot is a good brand of wine over all. Totally worth the $5 I spend at the store for it.
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.

I am a huge fan of Barefoot Moscoto. It is sweet, but not too sweet and it is easy to drink. You do not have to take small sips and pretend that you are enjoying it like many other wines. The taste is wonderful and I am very satisfied and will continue to buy.
Tanika L.
Tanika L.
Freeport, NY

Love love barefoot moscato especially the white it has a nice balanced light sweet taste to very smooth and sparkly had some over the weekend and always i enjoyed every sip my summer go to drink
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Houston, Tx

Very good but once its open i feel like you have to finish it because the next day it has a bitter taste
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now