Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Waxhaw, NC
This is all around just a great cheap wine. I like how it comes in two sizes and its really sweet
Donnamarie L.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
The taste is so smooth. I love sweet wine and for the price this is my to go to wine when i need to bring something for an event
Dana K.
Dana K.
Manahawkin, NJ
I love the crisp sweetness of this wine. It tastes fresh and full of life and can be enjoyed on its own or paired well with an assortment of foods.
Jeydie A.
Jeydie A.
Honolulu, HI
Amazing! It's a good moscato with a good price tag! It's better than most Amazing! It's a good moscato with a good price tag! It's better than most Amazing! It's a good moscato with a good price tag! It's better than Amazing! It's a good moscato with a good price tag! It's better than most Amazing! It's a good moscato with a good price tag! It's better than most
Maren E.
Maren E.
Duluth, MN
This is my favorite go to Moscato. The price doesn't break the bank and I love the sweet flavor. Probably the brand I buy the most.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Beaufort, SC
Probably my favorite wine at the moment. Great price, also has a great taste. I've found a lot of other moscato in this price bracket have a very vinegary taste to me, and I don't have that problem with this one!
Regina D.
Regina D.
Shreveport, LA
This is my favorite wine for a quick grab. Slightly sweet so that even a friend who doesn't squally drink wine can join in. I always have a bottle at home.
Aleesa B.
Aleesa B.
Pella, IA
For a moscato it is a pretty good wine. I enjoy a little bit drier wine, but if you are looking for a good sweet wine this one is very refreshing.
Tina T.
Tina T.
Love it it taste good both warm and cold but I prefer it to be ice cold smooth and sweet
Kandra P.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Love love love this whine!!! It's on the cheaper spectrum, but is still absolutely delicious!!! This is a wonderful starter whine if you just want to try something light and sweet. Pairs well with fish and chicken or just by itself!!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?