Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Shannon P.
Shannon P.

I love this Moscato it's not to sweet or dry. It is super affordable while not lacking in quality. I love the simple design and the label color!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Sheridan, IN

Quite tasty, but even better when you add fruit. :-) Great for a cheap bottle!
mariah s.
mariah s.
Yonkers, NY

I typically do not drink wine. However, this wine is so incredibly sweet, goes down very smoothly. Nothing like red sour wine. This barefoot moscato is my definite go to wine wherever I go. Price is extremely affordable. Will always recommend this wine to everyone and anyone I know for suggestions.
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Temple, TX

If your not a wine drinker and you want to try it out this the wine for u. This wine is not to sweet or bitter. It's that right in between. Its really good I live this wine
Brittaney M.
Brittaney M.
Holland, MI

This wine is amazing, out of all of the brands I always choose Barefoot first. Although Moscato isn't my favorite flavor I am a big ran of this wine.
Denise G.
Denise G.

Tried this for the first time. Was not bad but, was not great. Got it on sale and took it to an outdoor concert series. 3 1/2 stars from me. We did drink the whole bottle. Haven't decided if we will purchase this again. You must drink this chilled.
Darlene S.
Darlene S.
Cleveland, OH

It is a very tasteie light drink ,, not to sweet just right, good drink for two people for a first date and a good steak , better rolls , salad , baked potatoe , with sour cream and butter, slice of cream cheese pound cake!!
Christopher W.
Christopher W.
Erie, PA

One of the best Moscato wines out there.. Slightly bubbly and not too sweet but fruit forward! Make sure you serve chilled!
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Piedmont, Sc

This is my go to wine. It is so smooth, that I can drink a whole bottle before I realize that I have drank it all! I love the taste and the easy to open bottle. I highly recommend this to make any girls night in a blast!
Sonia S.
Sonia S.

I like this wine because it is a nice, light, fruity & crisp. It is great alone or paid with a nice poultry or fish dish.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now