Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Molly S.
Molly S.

This wine is great tasting and priced perfectly. It tastes great! Its a good pairing for dinner, after dinner, or sitting by the fire with friends enjoying the evening!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Grapevine, TX

Not the worlds best moscato, but for the price it's awesome! I could drink the whole bottle in one night if I'm not careful.
jaimie v.
jaimie v.
Los Angeles, Ca

One of my favorite dessert wines! Love that I am able to pick this up at my local grocery store or target and the price is affordable. Love barefoot's moscato!
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
Seattle, WA

This wine is a good one for the price. It taste good and gives you the right buzz.
Manolux T.
Manolux T.

I am not a big fan of wine but can definitely handle some moscato. Barefoot wine is pretty affordable too so makes it even better in my book!
brooke.mccullough1
brooke.mccullough1
Gaffney

This is a great wine for the price. My local grocery always has it in stock. The taste is amazing.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Coldwater, MS

This is probably the wine I drink most commonly since it literally goes with everything. Barefoot Wines have won thousands of awards, and just one sip will show you why. The flavors are always unique and bursting with flavor.The Barefoot Moscato has much more of a citrus-y taste to me than the other wines on this list. You can also taste the hints of peach and apricot, without it being too overly sweet.
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
New Orleans, LA

I really like this wine! I am defiantly a wine drinker and this is in my top picks for white wine. It's inexpensive, and has great flavor. Make sure it's chilled enough before drinking. The colder...the better
Amy V.
Amy V.
Ridgeland, MS

This is my all time favorite budget wine! I do love love some good Moscato and this one is really sweet but lightweight at the same time. Another great thing about this wine is that you can find pretty much anywhere, even at grocery stores and some gas stations.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cordova, TN

I didn't even like wine, until I discovered Barefoot Moscato! I have been a wino ever since. It's a cheap wine and (in my opinion) taste much better than the competitors that cost significantly more.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now