4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
An inexpensive wine. One of my favorite brands. Has so many wines to choose from and all different sizes.
I have been drinking this Moscato for about 2 years now and it's one of my favorites. It is not expensive
For the price barefoot is an awesome choice! This Moscato tastes great! I would recommend this to anyone!
One of my favorite wines, it is not expensive but doesn't taste like it. Very sweet, a good summer wine.
My go-to wine! It isn't expensive and it tastes wonderful. Tastes just like a adult glass of apple juice.
i love this product sooo much it taste soo good and all my family loves them as well really recomment!!!!
Definitely a sweet wine to start with. Perfect as an introductory wine, and the price is great as well!
I love moscoto and I think this is a really great affordable wine. Hasn't done me wrong thats for sure!!
Moscato is way too sweet for me. It's all sugar and carbs. I would go for something more whole-bodied.
The original. The best. Crisp, bold flavor for an inexpensive wine! Wonderful sweetness. Absolutely love
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos