Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Newberry, MI

I absolutely love this wine; it's very affordable and tastes great. Always available too!
Victoria E.
Victoria E.

This wine is great! It's sweet but with a little bitter. It definitely met my expectations that I have although I would have liked a little more sweetness as I prefer my wines to be less bitter. I'm already a repeat buyer for this product and I would definitely recommend to any and everyone who loves white and sweet wine!
Jen O.
Jen O.

I love this wine. I love the taste, I love the price, everything. Can't beat it!
Carlina F.
Carlina F.
Hoboken, NJ

I think Barefoot is a great value wine. While super sweet wine isn't really my thing, this one isn't too bad. And it's great to make sangria with!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
New London, WI

If you love sweet white wine, you will LOVE Barefoot White Moscato. Not one is it delicious, it's also inexpensive and there are plenty of other delicious drink recipes that star this tasty wine as well!!
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
Vista, CA

I'm not reAlly a wine drinker but this one is pretty tasty , especially when it's cold. It's also nice to add some sparkling water to make a few bubbles
Summer H.
Summer H.

I love the Barefoot brand. This particular moscato is very good and I love the sweetness.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Rockville, MD

I tried this early this year on a friend's recommendation. Love Love Love! This goes great with pasta and/or dessert! Yummy!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN

Barefoot White Moscato is the perfect blend of sweetnes and so good paired with chicken pasta dish. Everyone loved its sweet, light crisp taste.
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Fox Point, WI

Good sweet wine. If you like a Riesling than this is a good wine to try. Barefoot wines are some of the more well known of the brands and is a good price for people who don't wanna spend too much.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now