6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,879 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This one by far is the best !!! I've tried most of them & do not like them this is the only one I'd drink & rebuy definitely recommend it
I love this wine! Light, sweet and oh so refreshing. Try it chilled in the freezer for 20 minutes. No bitterness and goes with any meal.
The perfect wine for any occasion. It’s sweet and flows smoothly. I choose this wine over all others. It’s affordable and tastes great.
My number 1 wine. Its sweet, but not too sweet and is good mixed with frozen fruit or a wine mixer, though I usually just have a glass
This is one of my favorites . Goes down smooth, sweet and bubbles.
Smooth and tasty! I just started drinking wine this year thanks to my mom , she has to have it DAILY! This was well worth my 6 dollars!
Best cheap moscato! Light and bubbly!
Sweet and delicious. I'm not a fan of a super strong wine so this is perfect for me! Just a tad bit more sweet and it would be 5 stars.
Love this wine. Not too sweet. Great when it is nice and chilled.
My go-to wine. It tastes sweet and is inexpensive too! I've served it for multiple occasions and guests/friends appreciate it as well.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos