4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is a great wine. it has a great taste n cheap price. it also very easy to find at most liquor store.
this is my favorite wine...others may laugh at moscato or barefoot as not classy enough but i do love it.
My favorite Moscato out there! It is fun, inexpensive and tastes great on a summer evening on the patio!
I love this wine! Just recently had a glass at dinner with some friends. I would recommend it to anyone!
One of my favorite brands. Has so many wines to choose from and all different sizes. Plus, a GREAT price!
One of my favorite cheap wines! Very affordable price, and has nice refreshing taste. I love this wine!!
Cheap and good! I love moscatos because they are little more sweeter and not so bitter like most wines.
This is a okay got to but not favorite . Don't.think I would.purchase again just not.Sweet enough for me.
This is one of my favorites it is very cheap and taste great! If you like aweet wines this is a must try
My perfect go to wine. Never disappoints. Always afraid to try new wines. So I always stick with Barefoot
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos