Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Kyla C.
Kyla C.

This is my go to wine! I drink a glass at night to relax and I love the taste! It is a great wine for the price! If you get a chance to find the champagne version definitely get it and make mimosas! You won't regret it!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Northridge, CA

Who doesn't love a relaxing bath with a glass of wine! This wine is so light and refreshing. I love sitting there getting wrinkling enjoying a book with wine.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Broken Arrow, OK

One of my favorite sweet wines to turn to. So affordable and super yummy. Great on its own and used to mix up something fun - We frequently use this bottle of moscato for fruity summer drinks, and they're always a hit.
Oriana V.
Oriana V.
Las Vegas, NV

I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! The perfect combination of refreshing and sweet. After a long day of work and once the kids are asleep, this is something I look forward to, to help me unwind.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

Sisters would always bring this to get togethers. Just to drink and have a little wine. Nothing says sisters than with a cup of wine. Recommend.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Weslaco, TX

Always hits the spot as far as taste and price. This bottle never disappoints. It has a smooth taste and tastes even better chilled.
Katy T.
Katy T.
Endicott, NY

Great bottle design. Hands down my favorite wine. Not too over powering with the sweetness
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Leesville, LA

So sweet. I love this Moscato. Goes down so very smooth and pairs with so many things!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Irmo, SC

Not the Best but for a cheap moscato it will do. Very sweet but the aftertaste is kind of a turn off. If you're looking for something on the cheaper end go for it but there are much better moscatos out there.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.

Love this. I'm a moscato fan, and barefoot is good and cheap. I don't drink often, but when I do, I go for this mostly. I actually received a bottle as part of my gift for being in a wedding. Pretty good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?