Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR

My favorite wine!!! It literally tastes like the Welches Juice lmao. It's really good paired with fruit or a light meal.
Misha F.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY

This is literally my favorite inexpensive Moscato out there! It's sweet and the flavor is good, always my first pick for casual movie nights!
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA

Honestly, I've tried so many moscatos and this one is excellent for the price. I was introduced to this Moscato from a wine importer so I knew what he was talking about. You can get this at Target and your guests will love it.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Bear, DE

This is my go to moscato wine I love this one I've tried other moscato wines but I always go back to this one
Marielena T.
Marielena T.
Jamaica, NY

The barefoot moscato is a great affordable wine! Definitely one of my favorite go to wines.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME

This is my favorite wine! a little higher end but it is worth the extra money spent!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Knoxville, TN

I love this! Super sweet drink and light on the stomach. Flavor taste great and goes down smooth! Perfect for girls wine night or even a glass with dinner
Ollyce P.
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN

A good, inexpensive, and sweet wine. Great with frozen fruit! It is also sold at most stores!
Anita O.
Anita O.

Barefoot Moscato has a wonderful sweet taste. I enjoy drinking this with my steak and salad.
Jen O.
Jen O.

I love this wine. I love the taste, I love the price, everything. Can't beat it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now