Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA

Honestly, I've tried so many moscatos and this one is excellent for the price. I was introduced to this Moscato from a wine importer so I knew what he was talking about. You can get this at Target and your guests will love it.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Murfreesboro , TN

Yum yum yum! This wine is definitely my favorite cheap wine. It is perfect for a girls night in or just a glass at dinner!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Chambersburg, PA

Barefoot is a good brand for their price. I drank the white moscato for quiet a while before I realized how sugary it is in comparison to a dry or semi dry wine. Still a good choice for a splurge night!
Alesia T.
Alesia T.

Great wine all-around!! Incredibly affordable and easy to find :) BAREFOOT carries a variety of categories, perfect for anyone looking to sample on a budget!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Knoxville, TN

I love this! Super sweet drink and light on the stomach. Flavor taste great and goes down smooth! Perfect for girls wine night or even a glass with dinner
Heather M.
Heather M.

This is one of my favorite wines. It is sweet and refreshing. It is a cheap moscato, and that is evident. But for something light at home, this is the ticket.
Anita O.
Anita O.

Barefoot Moscato has a wonderful sweet taste. I enjoy drinking this with my steak and salad.
Ollyce P.
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN

A good, inexpensive, and sweet wine. Great with frozen fruit! It is also sold at most stores!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Love Moscato, my favorite wine. It will forever put me in a good mood. If i'm feeling more on the cheaper side this is the product to buy. But do not let the price steer you away, it still taste of fruit and sweetness
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL

It's OK for the money. Has a good fruity taste that isn't too sweet or not sweet enough. I don't really care for the aftertaste that I got while drinking it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now