Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

Sisters would always bring this to get togethers. Just to drink and have a little wine. Nothing says sisters than with a cup of wine. Recommend.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Boston, MA

One of my go to wines. I love this brand! good price good taste not to sweet not to bitter just right!
Anita B.
Anita B.
Laurelton , NY

Great wine . Love the flavor of it not too strong and a nice sweet flavor so this is great
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Weslaco, TX

Always hits the spot as far as taste and price. This bottle never disappoints. It has a smooth taste and tastes even better chilled.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Leesville, LA

So sweet. I love this Moscato. Goes down so very smooth and pairs with so many things!
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Detroit, MI

My favorite. I love the taste. I especially like the 4 pack you can buy of the mini bottles. My favorite Moscato to date.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Irmo, SC

Not the Best but for a cheap moscato it will do. Very sweet but the aftertaste is kind of a turn off. If you're looking for something on the cheaper end go for it but there are much better moscatos out there.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Millersville, PA

This is 100% my go-to wine choice for any occasion! I normally buy the larger bottle for the value but the taste is sweet and pairs great with dinner or dessert! I'm actually going to take this to an office holiday party tonight.
Kenya M.
Kenya M.
Arlington, TX

This moscato is rather plain. I don't recommend it. I left me with a headache after one glass.
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.

This wine is great. I hated wine until i tried this one. Great flavor just enough of sweetness. Awesome price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?