Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Benita G.
Benita G.
Far Rockaway
It's not vary strong which I love , almost tastes like juice . I would highly recommend this drink
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
This is my favorite wine. It is affordable and easily accessible since it is sold to stores like Kroger and Walmart.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Most favorite wine! I love to make sangria with it. Summer is coming so there will be a lot of wine on the porch :)
Katie S.
Katie S.
Gilberts, IL
I love this brand of moscato! I can down a few bottles in a night and there are different flavora
Kendall U.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
July 21, 2015, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: White
I am not a wine drinker at all. I tried this at a wedding one time and if I had to drink wine this would be it. It is not to sweet but sweet enough and it is not bitter. For a beer girl this wine is pretty good.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
July 24, 2015, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: White
Its not bad for the price but its too sweet for my taste its might be good mixed but to drink alone its not for me
Marie B.
Marie B.
Moline, IL
This was my choice of wine in college: Cheap, fruity, makes you feel kinda fancy and not like you spent only $4 on a bottle. Some more "cultured" wine drinkers might shun Barefoot, but I'm frugal at heart and will keep drinking this.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Bear, DE
This is my go to moscato wine I love this one I've tried other moscato wines but I always go back to this one
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
A very sweet wine that is great for a beginner to try. It's also affordable! This wine is easy to drink and not too sweet where you can't have a few glasses. I continue to purchase this brand especially if I am brining it to a gathering!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Mukwonago, WI
Super great flavor for such a great value! Literally the best, cheap Moscato around. Whether you do the white or pink moscato, it is great all around.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?