Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Allison C.
Allison C.
Grady, AR

I love this wine! It is the best moscato out there! And it's not too expensive! It's definitely my go to wine! One bottle is all you need. This wine is way to good for just one glass!!
Laura T.
Laura T.

I love this wine because it a refreshing and light change. it's usually one of my usual brands and types of wine. The cost is usually right and it doesn't give me a headache like some other wines do.
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
Hurricane, WV

This product is great for the wine lover on a budget. Best to drink chilled, while in the tub enjoying a good book!
Desiree B.
Desiree B.
Missoula, MT

If I'm at the grocery store and need to quickly grab a bottle of white wine, this is usually my go-to!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Camden, OH

Great wine for the Mom on a budget. Tastes great and very affordable. Definitely best fresh, it loses it's kick after a day or two.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Manassas, VA

Barefoot moscato is super tasty! Though it can be sweet to some people, it is a great and cheap wine to enjoy. A glass or two is perfect after a long day.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Staten Island, NY

I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in.
Robin C.
Robin C.
Johnson City, TN

I don't like overly sweet drinks in general, and especially dislike overly sweet wines - which this is. That being said, I'm pretty much the only one I know that dislikes this. It's pretty inexpensive and seems to please most of the people I know, and I would feel pretty safe bringing it along to a party or dinner.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Chapel Hill, NC

Great for a girls night in. It is relatively cheap and it is very sweet. Favorite moscato by far.
Helena M.
Helena M.
Portland, OR

Delicious, but super sweet. Very easy to drink an entire bottle as it tastes exactly like juice and is really pretty easy to get lost in.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now