The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,672 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Definitely a favorite. And very reasonably priced. Sweet and flavorful. You can't beat a deal like this!
Mascato is delicious! Barefoot Mascato is definitely one of the best! Price is great for the quality!
Not fond if this Moscato. It has a funky taste to me. Love Moscato, but this one doesn't do it for me.
This is a great wine to start with if you are not typically a wine drinker and trying to discover more about wines. It is sweet!
This is my go to - I love moscato in general, but this one is perfect for sangria, or just an occasional glass with friends!
This is one of my favorite wines. The price is the best part, just goes to show you don't have to dish out lots of money for a good tasting wine.
A great to have after a long day or hard day at work. I love it because it's sweet and it smooth. Its very refreshing and tasty.
I love Barefoot wine for their prices. I love the Moscato. It's my favorite wine anyways, and for a great price you can't beat it.
Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily
Barefoot makes a great wine for an inexpensive price. The Moscato is a little too sweet for me
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos