Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Erica H.
Erica H.
Boston, MA

One of my go to wines. I love this brand! good price good taste not to sweet not to bitter just right!
Kat C.
Kat C.
Phoenix

Love this moscato it's my go to wine with a great price as well as a great taste! Can't go wrong with this one!
Cree W.
Cree W.
Palm Bay, FL

I love Barefoot Moscato! I'm not a big drinker and don't really like the strong taste of alcohol. Barefoot Moscato tastes really good and sweet and it's bit extremely strong.
Anita B.
Anita B.
Laurelton , NY

Great wine . Love the flavor of it not too strong and a nice sweet flavor so this is great
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Lancaster, NY

Delicious crisp flavor moscato is my favorite. And barefoot is always affordable and yet super tasty!!
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

Sisters would always bring this to get togethers. Just to drink and have a little wine. Nothing says sisters than with a cup of wine. Recommend.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Weslaco, TX

Always hits the spot as far as taste and price. This bottle never disappoints. It has a smooth taste and tastes even better chilled.
Kylie O.
Kylie O.
Columbus, OH

Barefoot Moscato is the go to cheap wine. It's very fruity and light, but tastes delicious. You can hardly tell there is alcohol, so for those of you who don't like the taste, this would be perfect for you.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Detroit, MI

My favorite. I love the taste. I especially like the 4 pack you can buy of the mini bottles. My favorite Moscato to date.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Leesville, LA

So sweet. I love this Moscato. Goes down so very smooth and pairs with so many things!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?