Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Sydney  F.
Sydney F.
Bel Air, MD
My favorite. It's always the go to when I want a drink. Not too sweet and not that strong wine taste either. Perfect flavor
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
N Chesterfld, VA
Barefoot Moscato is just delicious...It's light yet sweet, with a very crisp flavor. It's absolutely wonderful when it's SUPER chilled. I'm not a wine drinker/expert by any means, so this inexpensive wine is a great choice.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Fallbrook
Exactly what I was looking for in a wine at an affordable price. The taste was perfect and I would recommend this wine to any and everyone. Barefoot is a company I will trust for many years to come.
Allison H.
Allison H.
I only like really sweet wines and am usually only drink Moscato. Barefoot Moscato has become my go to favorite! It's sweet (my mind of sweet lol) and affordable! Love this wine!
Alma S.
Alma S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
First brand of moscato I drank & i got hooked on it. It;s very inexpensive too and it's available everywhere.
Misty E.
Misty E.
Belton, SC
This wine is refreshing and crisp. It has the perfect sweetness. It is great with mixed fruits!
Dana K.
Dana K.
Manahawkin, NJ
I love the crisp sweetness of this wine. It tastes fresh and full of life and can be enjoyed on its own or paired well with an assortment of foods.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Chandler, OK
I love this wine!! It is the first item I buy every time I go into the liquor store. The price is good and the taste is even better. It is my go to wine.
June D.
June D.
My guilty pleasure! It's so cheap and sickeningly sweet - absolutely perfect for me. It's the perfect treat on a summer night with friends! Love how you can pick it up wherever. I have to say that this is my go to wine.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA
This moscato is one of my favorites. It's sweet but just the sweetness I enjoy as a dessert wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?