BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
San Antonio , TX
This is the best moscato for college students on a budget. I always get a bottle when I go for groceries!
Julie  A.
Julie A.
River grove, Il
I have been in love with this brand of wine for some time now. They are so affordable and they have great taste. Moscato is my most repurchased wine by barefoot.
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
Moscato is my all time favorite wine. I just recently found a recipe on Pinterest. Mix half moscato and half cranberry juice and add some berries for a cute little drink.
erica b.
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
Not much of a fan. Too sweet for me, but my friends seem to like it. But other than the sweetness, it was a mediocre wine in my opinion
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
National Court, Findlay, Ohio
This brand is cheap, but very good. Many of the people I know bring this moscato to drink at our bond fires and summer parties. It's refreshing and sweet. A very good value.
Tia B.
Tia B.
Baltimore, MD
This wine is okay. i definitely couldn't say it's the best. It's not as sweet as I would prefer for a Moscato to be.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Clearfield , Ky
This wine is great! It comes in a variety of amazing flavors and the price can't be beat! Pink moscato is my favorite!
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
I could barely finish a glass of this moscato. It is very, very, very sweet. It is a good price, but personally, not for me.
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
This is by far my favorite wine. I always drink this at any occasion or family function. Love the smoothness of the taste. Anyone wants to know what to get me as a gift weather christmas, valentines, my birthday or anniversary I tell them Barefoot Moscato. I have also baked cupcakes with this brand or wine and OMG. They came out so awesome.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Saint Charles, IL
Love Moscato, my favorite wine. I can even get my husband to drink it! Barefoot is one of my go to brands, especially when it is on sale. A great price for a great wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?