Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Philadelphia, PA

Barefoot is the nastiest. I'd give this to someone I didn't care about, if they had bad taste in wine.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

Barefoot is a good brand when you want something inexpensive. The moscato is a good sweet wine.
Keslie H.
Keslie H.
Beaver Dam, WI

Delicious, one of my favorites wines, also not expensive!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
East Hampton, CT

One of my favorite ways to unwind. I love curling up with a glass under a blanket and watching TV.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Lakewood, WA

This is my go to wine.....The thing I like about this wine is that it is a sweet wine but not too sweet like most moscatos. I think it is the perfect wine for the perfect price!
Marvel D.
Marvel D.
Salem, OR

Barefoot Moscato is a nice sweet wine that pairs beautifully with any desert. Some slightly sweet wines turn tart when paired with cheesecakes and candies, but this nice sweet wine won't pucker your mouth. One of the better inexpensive Moscato ' s available.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Colorado Springs

This is the only wine that I buy on a semi-regular basis. I'm not much of a wine drinker in general, so my tastes, in this regard, are not particularly refined or drawn from broad experience. But for anyone who rarely drinks alcohol, this is definitely a wine I would recommend. While I have to be specifically in the mood for most wines before I will drink them, I will gladly accept a glass of Barefoot Moscato at any time.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Media, PA

I'm no wine snob, so I usually just pick out the cheapest wine on the shelf. I was pleasantly surprised with Barefoot! Their moscato was delicious. Very sweet, it tastes more like fruit juice than a wine.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Plainview, TX

For the price this is a really nice Moscato. A sweet fruity flavor with a little bit of a tangy bite. Almost bubbly.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.

If you're looking for a cheap bottle of wine this is a good choice or a quick gift.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now