Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Laykee W.
Laykee W.
Jackson, MS

It's is a very light and tasty wine. Having a ladies night and this is my first choice.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Berkeley, CA

This moscato is not dry, sweet and inexpensive. It can be used with or soda water for anyone that doesn't like theirs too sweet.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Cabot, AR

Love this wine. It's easy on the wallet, and just the right amount of sweet. Will definitely buy again. My go to for bringing to a party for sure! Recommend to anyone looking for a sweet wine with a good price.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY

I love this wine, i was told about this from someone else and decided to buy it, fell in love and is basically the only wine i buy
Marie B.
Marie B.
Moline, IL

This was my choice of wine in college: Cheap, fruity, makes you feel kinda fancy and not like you spent only $4 on a bottle. Some more "cultured" wine drinkers might shun Barefoot, but I'm frugal at heart and will keep drinking this.
Summer M.
Summer M.
Mt Pleasant, MI

I love all barefoot drinks or product. and this moscato isn't super pricey yet its really good.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
San Antonio, TX

Now this is my favorite wine ever! A friend of mine brought this over one night and I was hooked since then. It is a very refreshing wine to have on a hot summer evening. I trust the Barefoot brand more than any other brand.
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Watertown, NY

Good, cheap and a great flavored moscato! You really can't beat it and it's an easy brand to find.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR

My favorite wine!!! It literally tastes like the Welches Juice lmao. It's really good paired with fruit or a light meal.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Ironton, OH

This is an amazing wine that isn't immensely costly. The taste is light, but delicious.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now