Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Nina M.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY

You just can't beat this moscato for the price! Moscato is a great "beginner" wine because it's really sweet and mild. This one fits that description perfectly!
Jenta H.
Jenta H.
Portland, OR

My go to. I always have two bottles in the fridge. This is a sweet desert wine that pairs well with italian food. It is also like the training wheel wine. People who can't handle to bitter taste of some wines can try this one which is about as sweet a syrup.
Sandra O.
Sandra O.

Moscato is my favorite type of wine and Barefoot has great prices! I actually just bought cases of this for sisters bridal shower and everyone loved it!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Bellmawr, Nj

My absolute favorite brand of moscato! I can drink an entire bottle to myself. I'm a bit of a wineo :) It is very sweet and bubbly! I highly recommend this brand!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL

Yum. The Barefoot wines are wonderful and inexpensive. One of my favorites is the Summer Red, but any of them are oh so yummy.
Kassie K.
Kassie K.
Huntington, WV

Such a cheap wine with expensive taste. i buy this every time I'm at the store. its a must have for parties with lots of people.
Michael M.
Michael M.
Belmar, NJ

Barefoot is one of the brands that tastes amazing and is very reasonably priced! The first time I tried it was at a backstreet boys concert at the pnc bank arts center. I definitely recommend it for bringing it to a party or get together.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.

I love this wine. It's fruity but not TOO sweet. I like it chilled! Goes really well with summer picnics!
Janae M.
Janae M.
Benton, KY

Delicious drink! This brand is great and always is tasty! This wine is very sweet and is great for a bridal shower/luncheon!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Las Vegas, NV

Light, sweet and simple. Just the way I like it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now