Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Terryville, CT
Sweet but not to sweet a perfect desert wine. Wouldn't drink with dinner or lunch, very light and refreshing
Melisa F.
Melisa F.
Portageville, MO
Was nice n crisp. Enjoyed the flavors very much. I would but this when I'm out. Has a great refreshing taste
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Hawthorne, NJ
Not my favorite moscato but incredibly affordable always on sale at my local liquor store or grocery store. Reliable taste and quality and gets the job done. Nothing really special about it I would say except the cost.
Devon B.
Devon B.
Milpitas, CA
This wine is a great starter wine for people who wouldn't normally drink wine. It's so smooth and easy to drink. It has a fruity taste and is a sweet wine but it can be pared well with anything. Girls night or having dinner with family, this is a good wine
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Clovis, NM
It's sweet and subtle. Whether you had a long day at work or need something to wind down your day- this is perfect. The price of this can't be beat also. It's my go-to for something simple
Sally S.
Sally S.
Davenport, FL
I love barefoot moscato wine. It has just the right amount of sweetness. It's refreshing. Has the perfect amount of carbonation. I love all the moscato flavors but the white one is my favorite.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Savannah, GA
Easily accessible, inexpensive & taste great! This was my go to for movie nights at the house in college! Nice packaging, too.
Kyra H.
Kyra H.
Overall, this is a decent wine. I received it as a gift for Christmas and was pleasantly surprised since I don't normally purchase Barefoot products. It's too sweet for my taste, but if you're a fan of sweet white wines then I'd recommend it. I probably will not purchase this product for myself.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Chula Vista
I love this wine. Not too sour or dry. Sweet and goes down smoothly. I can always turn to this wine to relax. Either cold or warm it is really good.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Carbondale , IL
Barefoot is my go to wine brand. Is it something to buy when you're trying to impress? No. It is something easy and cheap to enjoy at home at anytime. The moscato is sweet yet it is just the right amount of dry. I will continue to buy this product for a long time.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?