Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Stefaney C.
Stefaney C.
Belleville, NJ

I really love Barefoot Moscato. If you like sweet wines, you will definitely enjoy this. It is very affordable and has a great flavor. It is easy to find and comes in larger and smaller bottles. I would definitely recommend this wine to others!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.

Very tasty with a little kick. Love getting this because of the low price tag. Tastes great mixed with sprite.
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
San Bernardino, CA

Really strong. I am more into sweet wine this one was a little dry. Not really to my liking.
Tatiana T.
Tatiana T.
Sunnyside, NY

For the price and the taste this is my to go wine. I think barefoot literally put their foot in this wine.
April W.
April W.
Holland, MI

It tasted way better than I thought, and the price was great.. great bottle of moscato
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
Sparrows Point, MD

Very sweet and smooth No bitter after taste and very reasonably priced compared to other leading brands I buy another brand only because it's cheaper sometimes but prefer Barefoot
Selvira R.
Selvira R.

It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. It's ok.
Chelsi C.
Chelsi C.
Providnce Vlg, TX

Not too sweet... Not too bitter.
Love barefoot! It's always an affordable way to have a nice glass of wine without worrying about nasty tastes when pared with dinner.
Carolina S.
Carolina S.
Union City , NJ

I love the crispy and refreshing taste of this white moscato wine. While I do enjoy a variety of wines this white moscato is not overly sweet like others I've tried. Thumbs up!
Tawnee M.
Tawnee M.
Buffalo, NY

Very sweet and smooth. Goes well with desserts! It's very delicious and crisp. Is not heavy so you won't be intoxicated quickly. I drank this at a local restaurant. By the glass and even in store it is very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?