Add a Photo

My favorite wine
Laura A.
Laura A.
Minneapolis, MN

Love this wine!! It is very crisp and fruity. Its one of my favorite wines, also use this to make my peach sangria!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

This is a great value wine, but the sweet wine isn't really for me. Great for the price though.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Sheridan, IN

Had it at a baby shower, it was good. Not to dry and paired well with the food. It was good, will defiantly be adding it to my list of buys.
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Lafayette, IN

The best out there I love it. It helps me relax after a long hard day at work. I would recommend to anyone out there.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Freedom, WI

I love this wine. It tastes great. By far one of my favorite cheap wines! This wine is perfect for a girls night.
Katie V.
Katie V.
Grand Rapids, MI

This is a really nice, sweet wine that is very easy to drink. I love to pick up a bottle of this to bring to housewarming parties as gifts because I honestly don't think I've met anyone that doesn't like it. Also its a very reasonable price!!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Ridott, IL

I make a summer mix drink with this its so yummy!! Limes strawberries and frozen limeade
Olena P.
Olena P.
Ajax, Ontario

I love all different kinds of Moscoto's and this one was really nice. It is so delicious, sweet and crisp. It can go with deserts or just by itself. Definitely my first pick.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Falmouth, KY

I love how the price is very inexpensive, and it tastes great to me considering what you pay for it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now