BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I have really gotten addicted to moscato lately. I love the sweetness and the little bit of bubbles. Not overly carbonated. The barefoot moscato is one of my favorites. Definitely one of the best price wise.
Claire G.
Greenwood, IN
Barefoot moscato is a refreshing lite drink! I love it on a warm summer night with some frozen fruit floating around my glass. You can never go wrong with a barefoot brand, recommended for every month of the year!
Kalyn S.
Very sweet but not too overpowering. It's definitely a great bang for your buck for a moscato. Can spend less than $10 while still enjoying they wine. A plus to that is that you can get it pretty much anywhere!
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
Love, I could drink this every chance I get.. I buy it from Walmart and it's cheap and taste crisp and nice with my dinner, I would recommend this wine is delicious and satisfies my taste, it's great when chilled..
Sarah V.
Bakersfield, CA
Love me some Moscato!!! I don't care for any other types of wines, I like me a sweet wine. BAREFOOT is one of my go tos for getting wine. The price is good and a good quality of wine.
Dani S.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Barefoot moscato is a go-to of mine. The price point is great for a good brand and taste. I have tried the pink moscato also. Both are nice. I will definitely keep purchasing this brand when I want a good wine.
Rebecca B.
Minden, LA
This is my go-to favorite. It is a very sweet wine. The price point is perfect if you plan to enjoy it frequently. Excellent after a crazy day to help wind down.
Tara F.
Parma Heights , OH
This is my all time favorite white wine! I love opening up a bottle of it and cozing up on the couch with a good binge worthy Netflix show. The sweet taste is so crisp and refreshing!
Brooke O.
Plainfield, IN
The crisp, fruity flavor of this wine comes through in every single sip. I purchased this at the grocery store and was so pleasantly surprised! For the price point, I am hard pressed to find a better moscato.
Matraisa W.
Des Moines, IA
This is my go to wine. This wine not only taste good, but it is very inexpensive. This wine is great to pick up for a girls night. I would very very very much recommend this product.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?