Add a Photo

Photos (61)
jesenia g.
jesenia g.
Union City, NJ

I usually go for pink Moscato but I found this white wine to be sweeter and taste sooo good. I never liked white wine before I started drinking barefoot!! Ugh, you need to try it.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Conway, AR

This is my favorite barefoot wine! It's not as sweet as I normally like my wine but still very very good. This is also not a bad price for wine. I have bought this several times.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Pearland, TX

Barefoot Moscato is sweet and just a little bit bubbly in personality. It goes great with fruit like pears,peaches figs,some hard cheese,grapes. This is one of my favorite wines.
Astrid M.
Astrid M.
Santa Maria

It's not as sweet as other moscato wines but the taste is pretty great. If you are looking for a wine that is somewhat sweet but not too sweet, then this wine is perfect for you.
Cassey B.
Cassey B.
Philadelphia, PA

If you like sweet wines, you'll love this. It's perfect in the summer! If you're like me with a palette for something a little less sweet, you might want to try their bubbly red!
Monica T.
Monica T.

This a very light and sweet wine. The price is very reasonable and is a good weeknight wine. I like to grab a glass when I come home from work to drink while i am cooking dinner.
jennifer s.
jennifer s.

My absolute favorite moscato!! It is a must have in our house for get togethers with friends. I have tried several others and this is by far my favorite! Sweet but not too sweet.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Racine, WI

I love moscato, but this had a weird taste to me. I've had some low cost moscatos that have been absolutely FANTASTIC. Unfortunately, this was a case of getting what you pay for.
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.

This brand was a staple in my apartment during college. It's cheap and very tasty! My roommate and I loved this moscato but we're also a fan of their Pinot Grigio and Pino Noir.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.

If you are looking for a sweet, cheap wine this it. I didn't like the finish, but I don't typically drink sweet wines. It's a decent dessert wine and pairs well with cheesecake.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now