Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Colorado Springs, CO

Moscato is my wine of choice so j was excited to try this when I saw how affordable it was. This was good for a reasonably priced wine, just wish that it was a tad sweeter
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Nottingham, MD

Love ! My favorite type of wine and maker. It's sweet but not too sweet and goes down smooth. At the moment I'm pregnant only 2 months left till I can have a glass or five
Linda M.
Linda M.

I don't drink much but when I do Barefoot Moscato #so feeling it ,is my goal to wine it's sweet yet # not too sweet. It refreshing to sip and enjoy a good book and relax.
Dusti M.
Dusti M.
Broken Arrow, OK

Nasty Nasty Nasty, not at all my kind of Moscato and I have tried just about every kind. I would not recomment this one to anyone. Barefoot brand wine just seems sub-par.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Somerset, KY

Barefoot Moscato is a nice casual wine. Although I prefer red wines, this is usually what I get when I go white. Barefoot is extremely affordable, but also tastes great.
Araceli D.
Araceli D.

Love having more than 1 bottle at home. Love the taste and price for these. These bottles come in handy for a special occassion or just drinking on the weekends to relax
Jen P.
Jen P.

Too sweet. Cheap tasting. Not for me. I'd just shy away from Barefoot all-together, there are much better wines for only a few $$ more (& it's VERY worth those few $$'s)
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Red Deer

My favorite affordable wine! Very comparable to a more expensive bottle Jacobs Creek Moscato. Has a delicious fruity taste for those who don't love strong tasting wine.
Paige k.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE

Barefoot is a good starter wine. You will get sick of it easily. But it's light and pretty good. Even if you had only a light meal it doesn't cause your stomach to hurt.
Kira R.
Kira R.
Newark, DE

This for me here is my go to wine. I love a good crisp sweet wine and it is right here. This is a very affordable wine for those on a working budget and it tastes great.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now