6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this moscato. It is one of the first that I tried. I was hooked and it made me want to explore other brands
Decent wine. It's affordable and it does the job, always enjoy a nice glass of wine of 2 at the end of a long day.
Love this wine! Great product for a minimal price. Sweet with a slight bubbly effect. Would definitely buy again!
Sweet and refreshing wine. Great for making a batch of sangria in the summer. Not overly sweet and is affordable.
Definitely one of my favorite's. Very refreshing and throwing a few strawberries in when drinking tastes so good.
One of my all-time faves for moscato! Delicious and so refreshing! It's great for summer...or any time really :-)
This wine was my first and I tell all my friends buy this brand. It also makes for a great gift for any occasion!
Not dry but not too sweet. I like how it's pretty cheap for a good amount of wine. It tastes great cold or warm!
Hands down my favorite wine. I love it chilled but can drink it at room temp as well. Love love love this wine.
I hated everything about this wine. It was bitter and tarte. Tasted horrible I didn't even finish half my glass
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos