Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Angela J.
Angela J.

One of My favorite Barefoot wines. It's a light, refreshing moscato - perfect for a sweet tooth or someone just beginning to drink wine. This would also be delicious in a Sangria -- great for summer!
Sara V.
Sara V.
Frostburg, MD

Lovely wine with a lovely price. Beautiful for both the occasion of celebration and for a nice dinner. I would highly recommend if you like something sweet and light and not looking for something to get high strung on, just something light and classy. :) I truly enjoy this.
Audrianna G.
Audrianna G.
Dinuba, CA

I have tasted better Moscato but this is good for the price. Very cheap and affordable..
Denise G.
Denise G.

Tried this for the first time. Was not bad but, was not great. Got it on sale and took it to an outdoor concert series. 3 1/2 stars from me. We did drink the whole bottle. Haven't decided if we will purchase this again. You must drink this chilled.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Minneapolis, MN

Love this wine!! It is very crisp and fruity. Its one of my favorite wines, also use this to make my peach sangria!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Delmar, MD

My go to wine has to be this, I love the Barefoot wine. It isn't dry but not too sweet either!
Angela H.
Angela H.
Sheridan, IN

Had it at a baby shower, it was good. Not to dry and paired well with the food. It was good, will defiantly be adding it to my list of buys.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Clarksville, VA

This is me and my husband's go to wine for just about any occasion. It has a good blend of sweet vs floral notes. I would recommend this to everyone looking for a wine to have sitting around the living room for this Holiday season.
Alannah A.
Alannah A.
Gilmer, TX

This is one of my favorite wines for a casual dinner party! I could drink this one any day of the week. I typically buy this one pretty often and love the smooth taste. The value of the wine is comparable to many other wines and is highly recommended by me.
Michae B.
Michae B.
Strasburg, VA

This wine is sweet and delicious! I love to sip on it with friends or just while watching a movie.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now