Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Samantha D.
Samantha D.

One of my favorite white wines. Great price, best when chilled, amazing flavor, I would Def recommend this
Alethia S.
Alethia S.
Spokane, WA

If you're looking for a cheap cheap drink, you found the one. Good news is the moscato is more sweet, which covers up the sometimes less than extraordinary flavors of big foot wine. The moscato is my number one choice for big foot.
Donna S.
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI

My favorite wine I like to joke but it's cheap but it's also award-winning so that counts for something.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Vallejo, Ca

This is one of my favorite wines. It is rather sweet so if you have a problem with sweet alcohol just be aware of that but otherwise really good!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD

This is great to drink with dinner. As a baller on a budget , I don't tend to spend a lot of money on my wine but I like this for its flavor
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

Usually this is what i get. I like the pink bubbly one the best out of all the barefoot ones! They aren't as potent in my opinion and taste like wine should taste. One of my favorite cheaper wines
Jenta H.
Jenta H.
Portland, OR

My go to. I always have two bottles in the fridge. This is a sweet desert wine that pairs well with italian food. It is also like the training wheel wine. People who can't handle to bitter taste of some wines can try this one which is about as sweet a syrup.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites.. if you are looking for nice fruity wine then i recommend this one
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Washington, NJ

This is the ONLY WINE I BUY! The flavors are all so smooth its my all time favorite! I ha e a glass almost every night!
Nina M.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY

You just can't beat this moscato for the price! Moscato is a great "beginner" wine because it's really sweet and mild. This one fits that description perfectly!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now