Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Brianne H.
Brianne H.
Erie, PA

I like sweet wine, especially moscato. Barefoot Moscato is a good wine that doesn't break the bank.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Chelsea, OK

This is the wine I will be purchasing for my wedding! It is cheap and tastes nice. Great product for the price. It is perfectly sweet, and leaves you wanting more. The packaging is also adorable. It makes me want to sit on the beach and drink a glass!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

This is a great, affordable wine. It's light and crisp and not too sweet. We will serve this at our Thanksgiving meal.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

Gray moscato. I actually use this to mix with my sangria in the summer time. The taste is simply amending and for the price you can't even go wrong. I buy at a local liquor store it's available all over. I recommend for mixers or even a nice glass
Keri G.
Keri G.
Cumberland, OH

This is a decent Moscato for its price. I tried it because it was on sale at my local grocery and was surprised that it was pretty good
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Leesburg, FL

Perfect for a relaxing night at home. Light and bubbly , and good flavor. Helps me wind down and feeling relaxed in no time.
Robin S.
Robin S.
San Diego, CA

If your going to be with the crazy family all day definitely gotta get dunk. Barefoot is perfect because it's delicious and cheap do more than one bottle won't break the bank
Katherin L.
Katherin L.
Thornton, CO

Must have , one of my favorite not only cheap but does have an amazing taste. Really great product
AmyMatt D.
AmyMatt D.
Talbott, TN

Barefoot is reasonably priced and taste so good and crisp. I can drink this for dinner or have it sitting at a campfire with friends. Even at get togethers and it is always a hit drink. Thanks Barefoot for making such awesome wine!
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Deltona, FL

I absolutely LOVE moscato and especially barefoot moscato! Anytime I'm in the mood for a drink I definitely go to my barefoot moscato. Unfortunately I'm out but will be getting another soon enough! I'd definitely recommend this drink and all others with barefoot! They're all good!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now