6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,841 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Lovely Moscato! Fruity, sweet and light. I'm partial to wines that fall on the sweeter side of things, so this is great for me! Delicious.
It is OK as far as she warns ago does not cross the lad of course and is OK it gives you a slight Berry taste But this is still a good wine
Very sweet and good I can drink the whole bottle!
This is such a great inexpensive go to wine. It is crisp and delicious. Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot never disappoints me!
Barefoot moscoto is just ok for the price. I would prefer other brands over this one. If you want a cheap convenient wine then this is ok.
I love Barefoot, they are decently priced with an above average taste
Affordable and will get you tipsy but not the best taste. It kinda makes me feel gross after drinking it, not the best wine in my opinion.
Anither of my favorites. Barefoot Moscato is a great wine. It is one of those wines you will be happy to give as a gift or receive as one!
This is a great wine whether you are cooking with it or you a having a nice cool glass to drink. It just a all around great glass of wine.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos