Add a Photo

Photos (64)
J'Lene C.
J'Lene C.
Plain City, UT
My Absolute Favorite Wine!! The easiest wine (IMO) for somebody that is a beginner with wine. The taste is very sweet, think peach and apricots. Very flavorful!! I normally bring a bottle when going to parties, because it is a wine that everyone can and will enjoy!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
My favorite Moscato of all time! Just enough sweetness and crisp. Nothing harsh, and always refreshing!
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Oklahoma City, OK
If you're looking for something affordable, tasty, and sweet this ones' for you!
Korri M.
Korri M.
Love to drink this when it's late and I have chores to finish. Sometimes I cook with the wine.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
This Moscato is so bitter. I might have gotten a bad batch, so I might consider trying another bottle of this in the future.
Renee D.
Renee D.
I love this wine! I'm not typically a wine person, but this one is sweet enough for me to enjoy!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Charlotte, NC
Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine! It's an affordable moscato with delicious taste! Although it's cheap, it doesn't taste like it. If you're looking for a good wine on a budget, try Barefoot out!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Fallbrook
Exactly what I was looking for in a wine at an affordable price. The taste was perfect and I would recommend this wine to any and everyone. Barefoot is a company I will trust for many years to come.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Brooklyn, NY
My all time favorite moscato! Has a nice smooth taste, great for a night with the girls or just with dinner.
Allison H.
Allison H.
I only like really sweet wines and am usually only drink Moscato. Barefoot Moscato has become my go to favorite! It's sweet (my mind of sweet lol) and affordable! Love this wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?