Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Watertown, NY
Great taste! I'm not a fan of dry wine so I tend to buy sweet wine. This has a great taste for dinner or going out. It's very affordable as well!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Wakefield , RI
Absolutely my favorite wine out there!! Perfect desert type wine. Not too sweet and not too bitter... just right!
Heather M.
Heather M.
I love this wine. It's one of my favorites! It has a nice sweet refreshing taste with no aftertaste.
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Riverton, WY
Definentally one of the better cheaper wines out there. Its not very dry and it has just the right amount of bubbles I think for the price of the wine it is definetally one to go try for your self.... I purchase this wine all the time when im in the mood and would not trade it out for another!
BIANCA R.
BIANCA R.
Seriously my go to wine every time! Sweet and delicious and so affordable. Got my hubby hooked on it too!
Angie E.
Angie E.
Fort Pierre, SD
Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine for girls night, date night, or any occasion. The taste is sweet and crisp. For the price point, I was pleasantly surprised. My only wish is that moscato was available in a box. I would highly recommend this wine.
Audra W.
Audra W.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
My favorite wine. It is smooth and sweet. It relaxes me after a long day. It is not too strong or bold, but full of flavor.
whitneyNov k.
whitneyNov k.
Cumberland, MD
March 17, 2015, 8:49 p.m.
Review for: White
Another affordable option from barefoot but not my favorite. I prefer the pink moscato but I do serve this as an option for girls night.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Galax, VA
It is really hard to beat this brand when taking into consideration the price. You definitely get more than you pay for with Barefoot!
Kandra P.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Love love love this whine!!! It's on the cheaper spectrum, but is still absolutely delicious!!! This is a wonderful starter whine if you just want to try something light and sweet. Pairs well with fish and chicken or just by itself!!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?