Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Karen P.
Karen P.
Cameron, NC

This is the ONLY wine I will drink. I love the flavor it is so fruity and light. I can drink it just to wind down or with dinner or dessert!
Estefania R.
Estefania R.
Homestead, FL

I love barefoot Moscato I love Moscato in general and barefoot Moscato is like cheap so perfect for a night in with a book love Moscato
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Grants Pass, OR

If you like a super sweet moscato, this is the wine for you. Cheap, light and delicious-- this works really well for any kind of sangria. Great summer drink!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Covington, KY

Its a great wine for cheap. you will not be disappointed. this wine is something that will go with anything. You can also find it almost anywhere. It goes great with pizza or pasta. It never really looses its body or taste. The wine is full and smooth. My boyfriend even approves it. Sometimes likes it over his beer.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY

You just can't beat this moscato for the price! Moscato is a great "beginner" wine because it's really sweet and mild. This one fits that description perfectly!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH

This is good for any time! Great, and very affordable go to wine. If you like moscato wines. I've had this wine on many occasions.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.

I cannot stand moscato at all whatsoever under any circumstances.. I took one sip of this junk and had enough to last forever.
Randa M.
Randa M.
New Phila, OH

This is my favorite cheap wine. It is sweet and not an overwhelming taste. I don't like any other wine besides this moscoto.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.

I love this wine. It's fruity but not TOO sweet. I like it chilled! Goes really well with summer picnics!
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO

Love it for an affordable budget wine. Sweet, with good flavor. Great for a hot summer day! It is light and easy to food match.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now