4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
So yummy and smooth. I literally drank this every single night during my first year of college. Soooo good!
A good moscato when chilled. Pretty good taste for the price of a bottle. Usually have as a dessert wine.
Good sweet wine. Not too dry just sweet enough to drink chilled to perfection. Nice white wine to mix with.
My absolute favorite wine! Pretty much the only wine I drink! Not very expensive and absolutely delicious!
This is my favorite wine. I love the taste and smell. A refreshing wine!!! Everyone should try this wine!!
This is entirely my favorite wine that isn't too expensive. It has such a smooth taste and a great flavor.
Love this wine. It is affordable and takes real good as well. My favorite flavor would be the red macascato
If you are new to wine or like sweeter wines, this is the white for you. It's smooth and pleasant to sip on
Delightful. perfectly sweet but not too sweet. had no trouble having one too many glasses on a weeknight!!
Love this wine! So yummy and not expensive at all! I will be buying and enjoying this for years to come!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos