Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Edna L.
Edna L.

My go to Moscato. This bottle is filled with wine goodness ands its like crack. Once the bottle is open its gotta be finished. The only thing i hate is when i get the cork one. šŸ™„
Sara V.
Sara V.
Frostburg, MD

Lovely wine with a lovely price. Beautiful for both the occasion of celebration and for a nice dinner. I would highly recommend if you like something sweet and light and not looking for something to get high strung on, just something light and classy. :) I truly enjoy this.
Audrianna G.
Audrianna G.
Dinuba, CA

I have tasted better Moscato but this is good for the price. Very cheap and affordable..
Denise G.
Denise G.

Tried this for the first time. Was not bad but, was not great. Got it on sale and took it to an outdoor concert series. 3 1/2 stars from me. We did drink the whole bottle. Haven't decided if we will purchase this again. You must drink this chilled.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Bowling Green, KY

I like this wine because generally everyone at my dinners I host like it! It is our go to cheap wine.
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL

Good wine! I like sweet- but this is a bit sweet for my taste! The price is great. It is a really good dessert wine!
Olimpia S.
Olimpia S.
Ronceverte, WV

It was ok. A little sour to me but it was an ok wine...I don't like vine very much.........
nicole g.
nicole g.
Everett, MA

I've always been a fan of Barefoot moscato. You can't beat the price on such a great tasting wine.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Abilene, TX

I love Barefoot products, and this moscato is no different! The price is right and the taste is delicious!
Michae B.
Michae B.
Strasburg, VA

This wine is sweet and delicious! I love to sip on it with friends or just while watching a movie.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now