Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
chenessa h.
chenessa h.

I don't know much about wines to be honest. But this is my best friends and mine go to wine. We are not big alcohol drinkers because of the taste of alcohol and the bitterness. This is sweet so it still has that taste of alcohol but it isn't harsh like hard alcohol
Lynzi N.
Lynzi N.
Cincinnati, OH

Yummy. Very refreshing. I love sitting down with a large glass after a long day taking care of the kids.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Garden City, NY

Huge fan! Super super sweet, and tastes so awesome when added to a sangria! This exceeded my expectations, I really enjoyed the taste as well as the price! However, my favorite is still the barefoot pink, but this is just as good!
Stefaney C.
Stefaney C.
Belleville, NJ

I really love Barefoot Moscato. If you like sweet wines, you will definitely enjoy this. It is very affordable and has a great flavor. It is easy to find and comes in larger and smaller bottles. I would definitely recommend this wine to others!
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
San Bernardino, CA

Really strong. I am more into sweet wine this one was a little dry. Not really to my liking.
Tatiana T.
Tatiana T.
Sunnyside, NY

For the price and the taste this is my to go wine. I think barefoot literally put their foot in this wine.
LaTrice L.
LaTrice L.
San Bernardino, CA

Not fond if this Moscato. It has a funky taste to me. Love Moscato, but this one doesn't do it for me.
Necheye T.
Necheye T.
Richmond, VA

I am trying to get into drinking wine to relax after a long day and I really enjoyed Barefoot Moscato. I usually don't drink so I was apprehensive at first, thinking that it would be too 'strong' for me but I really like the sweet taste!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Wilmington, NC

Only ok. Can do better for a moscato, and you don't have to spend much more. Definitely has a cheap taste, try something else.
Chelsi C.
Chelsi C.
Providnce Vlg, TX

Not too sweet... Not too bitter.
Love barefoot! It's always an affordable way to have a nice glass of wine without worrying about nasty tastes when pared with dinner.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?