6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,841 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Great taste and great price! Perfect combo to me!
Tasty but not that tasty...last choice!
Taste and sweet! Always perfect for girls nights in! More of a dessert wine than anything but one of my favorites and also affordable too!
This wine is sooo yummy!! i love it. It is sweet and taste amazing warm or cold. I perfer it chilled. I would highly recommend this brand!
One of my favorite flavors! It’s very affordable! A nice flavor to it! Can find it at most grocery stores! Good variety in flavor choices.
Lovely Moscato! Fruity, sweet and light. I'm partial to wines that fall on the sweeter side of things, so this is great for me! Delicious.
I love this wine because it is very sweet and not strong, something that I could enjoy after work and without being hungover the next day.
Barefoot Moscato wine is amazing! It's a little pricey, but so worth it.
Cheap and affordable! I would highly recommend if you aren't picky with your wines. It is very sweet and and almost like a sparkling wine.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos