Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Chula Vista
I love this wine. Not too sour or dry. Sweet and goes down smoothly. I can always turn to this wine to relax. Either cold or warm it is really good.
whitneyNov k.
whitneyNov k.
Cumberland, MD
March 17, 2015, 8:49 p.m.
Review for: White
Another affordable option from barefoot but not my favorite. I prefer the pink moscato but I do serve this as an option for girls night.
Jessica b.
Jessica b.
Hilliard, FL
I have only got to taste this once. it was really good I cant wait to try other brands that they have
Ali B.
Ali B.
A fresh, sweet wine that pairs well with any dessert. That price is great considering the quality!!
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
Somerset, MA
Have never been able to find a wine that I like to drink, I finally have found one! Yippie!
Heather M.
Heather M.
I love this wine. It's one of my favorites! It has a nice sweet refreshing taste with no aftertaste.
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Riverton, WY
Definentally one of the better cheaper wines out there. Its not very dry and it has just the right amount of bubbles I think for the price of the wine it is definetally one to go try for your self.... I purchase this wine all the time when im in the mood and would not trade it out for another!
Ambriel L.
Ambriel L.
La Follette
Sweet and bubbly bi has hints of fruit kind of like an apple grape taste great for a new wine drinker
Angie E.
Angie E.
Fort Pierre, SD
Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine for girls night, date night, or any occasion. The taste is sweet and crisp. For the price point, I was pleasantly surprised. My only wish is that moscato was available in a box. I would highly recommend this wine.
Audra W.
Audra W.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
My favorite wine. It is smooth and sweet. It relaxes me after a long day. It is not too strong or bold, but full of flavor.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?