Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Brittny T.
Brittny T.
Assonet, MA

My go-to wine! It's reasonably priced and it always tastes good and is so refreshing! It's definitely not cheap tasting. Love barefoot!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Washington, DC

It's really cheap, which attracts a lot of people but it's way too sweet to drink. I could only manage to drink half a glass before giving up and giving it away.
Susanne J.
Susanne J.
Boone, NC

Great price, good taste. Coming from a broke college kid, I can tell you that this is my favorite. Its sweet enough for people who want to try wine..its also a good thing for spritzers, and other mixed drinks!
Denise G.
Denise G.
Pekin, IL

Found at our local grocery store, and very cheaply priced when bought in quantities, this is one of our favorite brands of Moscato. Keep in mind that Moscato is an Italian dessert wine - therefore it is a sweet variety. It is fairly low in alcohol and has a lightly sweet, fresh flavor.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Springview, NE

Barefoot has really reasonably priced wines with great flavor. This is a wine that goes down like juice - it's that good and easy to drink!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

I am a HUGE fan of Barefoot Moscato! If you enjoy sipping on sweet wine this is definitely for you. If I don't want to open a whole bottle of wine they also offer a 4 pack of 4 small wines which give you one glass- perfect so half of the bottle doesn't sit in the fridge!
Petra J.
Petra J.
Ronkonkoma, NY

This is a great smooth moscato wine at a very reasonable price; great to enjoy with dessert or cheese. Love it!
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Knoxville, TN

This is one of my favs, as I am new to wine. It's not a dry wine, and it's also not too sweet! Although I do like sweet wine. This one is just really good and relaxing. Bonus....I use the wine bottles for Christmas and Halloween decorations!
Jewel R.
Jewel R.
Kansas City, MO

I have never actually tried the velar one but I know the light pink and dark pink were both very good lol I found myself drinking the entire bottle alone with out knowing it
Paige S.
Paige S.

I like that it's fairly priced, and not too cheap tasting. It's also pleasing to sip on after a long days work.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now