Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
S Plainfield, NJ

I live this so much mostly on stressful days. It's cheap and worth it. I like to have one now and then when I'm with my friends šŸ™ŒšŸ¼
Alannah A.
Alannah A.
Gilmer, TX

This is one of my favorite wines for a casual dinner party! I could drink this one any day of the week. I typically buy this one pretty often and love the smooth taste. The value of the wine is comparable to many other wines and is highly recommended by me.
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Roanoke Rapids, NC

This is definitely one of my favorite wines. Some wines are to strong or just don't have the right taste well this one does it is great I totally recommend it
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC

Cheap and yummy. Almost the only wine I buy. Barefoot moscato is sweet and smooth.
Mary V.
Mary V.

Super reasonable and tastes great! Moscato is a really sweet light wine and barefoots brand taste great! Love this!
Shawna S.
Shawna S.

Love this love the price. It taste so good and comes in a very good size bottle. Here's to the weekend
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ

very affordable wine, perfect for a girls night in. barefoot moscato has many different tastings so you cant go wrong with this kind of wine! personally, i prefer white wine over red at times. its not too sweet or bitter, it simply has the perfect taste.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Rolling Mdws, IL

Barefoot is probably my favorite cheap moscato. It's not too sweet, and it's bubbly and crisp.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Orlando , FL

I love Moscato, and for the price of under $10, this barefoot variety is great! If you like sweet wine, pick this one =)
Brianna R.
Brianna R.

My favorite brand of moscato! So flavorful and priced very well. Very light.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now