BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Josephine S.
Josephine S.
This wine is sweet and delicious. It is very affordable and the quality of it is nice. Great bottle to bring to a girls night, and did I mention affordable?
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Green Bay, WI
Moscato is by far my favorite wine out there. I do appreciate a glass of barefoot from time to time but, it's not my favorite.
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Barefoot is my go to wine when I want something inexpensive that tastes great. Moscato is usually a safe bet for a typical "non wine drinker" because of it's sweetness.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
Cheap, sweet, bubbly, amazing. I wasn't sure about this at first, but you get to feel fancy drinking a sparkling wine without spending a lot of money. This is great in the summer time with fruit too!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Great light white wine. Moscato is supposed to be a sweet wine and this definitely is. Its great cold with a nice dessert after dinner.
Mikayla B.
Mikayla B.
So so so delicious, like really that's all that needs to be said. If your thinking about trying this..do it!
Ana S.
Ana S.
Barefoot wine is great. Sweet but not too sweet. Great for any night of the week. Relax with a glass and watch a movie!
s  s.
s s.
Love Barefoot moscato! Definitely a must if you like it sweet and totally affordable. Go get some.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc
I like all the the Barefoot products. This Mascato is a a light white wine that is sweet but not too sweat. It pairs well with almost anything. Great price, tastes great! personally, I like the pink mascato best.
Sharon O.
Sharon O.
Corona, CA
This isn't the worst moscato I have had but it's certainly not the best either. Just has a very strong taste and not that sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?