Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Lexington, SC
Barefoot is by far one of my favorite brands. The moscato is nice and sweet with a light, crisp flavor. Perfect for a hot summer's day!!
Carlie J.
Carlie J.
Wine has always been one of my favorites, but now that I have tasted barefoot it officially sparked my addiction!!! I have never liked champagne so on my wedding day when we wanted mimosas, this was they key! Its great moscato for the price, I highly recommend it
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Birmingham, AL
Barefoot is a light, crisp white wine with an affordable price tag. It's a great selection for ladies night.
Shanika T.
Shanika T.
Nice and sweet for relaxing night not too strong very smooth.... for a cheap wine it really great for date night.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Moscato is a light white perfect for a girls night or a nice dinner in. Barefoot provides an affordable product that is especially perfect for ladies (and gents!) who live on a college budget!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
I love this moscato. It tastes delicious and it's also affordable. My favorite is their pink moscato...it's light, refreshing, and sweet. You can also enjoy it with fresh fruit on the side.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Ridgewood, NY
I love it. It's a go-to when I want something cheap and sweet. It's a nice spring/summer drink. I actually made a cocktail with it once, too and that was fantastic. Good for punches/things that don't require top notch wine!
Sally S.
Sally S.
Davenport, FL
I love barefoot moscato wine. It has just the right amount of sweetness. It's refreshing. Has the perfect amount of carbonation. I love all the moscato flavors but the white one is my favorite.
jessica M.
jessica M.
Been almost a year and a half but I still remember it being affordable and yummy!
I like to freeze berries and throw them in to keep cold and for extra flavor.
Allie S.
Allie S.
This is my favorite wine. It is extra sweet just the way I like my wine. I'm not really a wine person so I can't give you much detail other than I love the taste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?