Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Seattle, WA

The perfect wine for anyone who isn't really into wine. Very sweet and enjoyable. The Barefoot brand is the best Moscato I've tried.
Sabina K.
Sabina K.

Sweet. Inexpensive. Purchased multiple times & will continue to. I'd recommend it.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Clearfield, UT

Such a delicious light wine. It has the perfect flavor and i just recently started loving the Barefoot brand wines.
Rhiannon G.
Rhiannon G.

The price is right for the Barefoot wines, and when you are looking for something light and sweet and cheaper in price, it is the choice to make. I enjoy drinking them, and for the price you just can't beat it!
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Streamwood, IL

One of my go to drinks when gathering for girls night. all my friends love this! Such a smooth and refreshing taste. Needs to come in a larger bottle so I don't have to buy so many. Can't beat the price for such great flavor.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
N Chesterfld, VA

Barefoot Moscato is just delicious...It's light yet sweet, with a very crisp flavor. It's absolutely wonderful when it's SUPER chilled. I'm not a wine drinker/expert by any means, so this inexpensive wine is a great choice.
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Conshohocken, PA

Barefoot Moscato is so sweet and smooth! This wine is my absolute favorite. I purchased it from Wine and Spirits. It is just about the only wine I will drink. I have tried other brands of moscato and nothing compares. I highly recommend this wine!
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Port Orange, FL

This Moscato is the worst one I've ever tried, which is unusual because I have tried other wines from Barefoot and they have been very good. I would recommend Barefoot's Chardonnay instead of their Moscato, it really was not good at all. Overall would not recommend to anyone, at least for this particular wine.
Clarissa A.
Clarissa A.
Prineville, OR

I love how light and refreshing this wine is. I am not a big wine drinker and prefer sweeter wines and this does not disappoint. Love the flavor and it's probably my favorite brand of Moscato. Super affordable and I would buy again.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Salem, VA

If you are looking for a sweet white wine this one has the perfect balance of sweetness that is not over powering on the palate. Starting with a crisp sip and finishing short and smooth this would pair perfectly with a dessert cheese plate and I would highly recommend this wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?