Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Norfolk, VA

Haha its not a thanksgiving without a good wine! Mascato is my go to in every occasion though lol
It's your classic go to and great for parties. Never my absolute favorite yet pleasing to all. Sweet and goes down like juice.
Maicie P.
Maicie P.
Haverhill, MA

nothing better than popping open a bottle of barefoot and finishing it in the same night. sweet but not too sweet. much better than any other bottle shelf moscato i've had. i plan to drink lots of this for thanksgiving!
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Pine Bluff, AR

This item is good to drink with family during the holidays this is a good beverage to have.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Lakewood, OH

I feel that this is a great wine for someone to start with who is unsure what to get or what they will like. The flavors are great and it even mixes great for other drinks. Pinterest has a ton of recipes
Chelle N.
Chelle N.

This is my favorite wine out there. Its sweet but not too sweet and it doesnt give me a hangover the next day. Some people mix it with sprite, i have found it is good with the cranberry sprite!
Dora C.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA

I love this exact bottle so much! It tastes delicious and it's at a great price. Barefoot is pretty much sold every where, and I usually buy it at Safeway because it's the cheapest!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Mount Vernon, NY

This is my favorite wine. I cool it in the fridge and the flavor is wonderful. I highly recommend it for those who like a sweet wine. I always buy this wine because is that good. Go out and buy it you won't regret it.
Deimarys C.
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA

I didn't drink... at all! Until my sister in law bought me one of these. In my opinion is not that strong. It's nice and kinda sweet. Perfect for a saturday afternoon and some movies.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Hixson

I picked this up as a last minute item...pretty good! I will define buy again
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now