BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Tina D.
Tina D.
Garden City , Mi
I really like Barefoot ! light & crisp .. Its great to make a white wine spritzer , good price & Great taste!
Anita G.
Anita G.
Milwaukee, WI
Love Barefoot wines! Moscato is my Favorite of all time. Just had a girls day and served barefoot moscato topped with simply mango lemonade, garnished with lemon slices and strawberries in the glass. It was amazing.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Beaverton, OR
This wine taste SO good! Every time I have a girls night I make sure to get a couple bottles because it's so smooth to drink and doesn't leave you feeling icky!
Christine O.
Christine O.
Barefoot has very good wines. I have tried several flavors so far, but my favorite is pink moscato. Have served it to my girl friends when I had them at my home for a girls night out. The flavored appealed to all. This is my go to wine for many occasions.
Bobbie C.
Bobbie C.
Paris, Ky
By far Barefoot is the smoothst and best tasting wine for the price range .
Refrigerate after opening , replace lid let it chill over night then serve .
Kristi H.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
This wine is ok. The price is right. But I like sweet drinks the best. This is sorta sweet but not too sweet. Bit on the tangy side but also not too sour either. I'm still experimenting with wines :)
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
royal oak, MI
Very good flavor, not my favorite wine, it is sweet and not too sweet. Also not sour which is a big pet peeve of mine when it comes to drinks
Missel M.
Missel M.
Worcester, MA
I love this wine especially when I just want to relax and unwind. I usually drink moscato when I want a sweet wine.
Sonali K.
Sonali K.
This is my favorite bargain brand of wine, and the Moscato is my favorite by this brand. I also like the Summer red.
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best moscato for college students on a budget. I always get a bottle when I go for groceries!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?