Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Vicky R.
Vicky R.
Great moscato I like it occasionally. This brand is a good one I would recommend this for anyone who likes sweet wines. Price wise is affordable.
Sadie H.
Sadie H.
It had a nice light taste. It smells really good. Better than I expected. Pretty yet simple packaging. Not expensive at all. I like this better than other brands. I would definitely buy again and recommend
Jill K.
Jill K.
When you don't feel like spending a lot of money or you have picky friends who don't like wine that much, here's your wine! Also popular with the younger crowd who hasn't done much wine tasting.
Kendal G.
Kendal G.
I love all Barefoot wines, and this is one of my favorites. It is sweet, but not too sweet and is refreshing.
bebea b.
bebea b.
Flora, MS
my favorite, go to, had a bad day, need a smile, oh heck it's just Tuesday wine! clean, crisp and that touch of sweetness that I just love!
Quentyn B.
Quentyn B.
Joplin, MO
Sweet without being too sweet, always a good choice for a night in!

A good cheap choice that doesn't taste cheap
Emily D.
Emily D.
louisville, KY
Very sweet wine, but good for making spritzers and other refreshing drinks. Very good value and would buy again. I've tried a variety of other barefoot wines and they are all good value wives.
Lexi N.
Lexi N.
I have bought this product multiple times. Great value. I love to buy this product for dinner dates or just for a night in. It has amazing flavor and goes down very smoothly. This is my favorite wine! I recommend this product completely! Very delicious.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Colorado Springs
This is the only wine that I buy on a semi-regular basis. I'm not much of a wine drinker in general, so my tastes, in this regard, are not particularly refined or drawn from broad experience. But for anyone who rarely drinks alcohol, this is definitely a wine I would recommend. While I have to be specifically in the mood for most wines before I will drink them, I will gladly accept a glass of Barefoot Moscato at any time.
Mary H.
Mary H.
I usually like Riesling, but once I tried Moscato; I discovered my new favorite. Barefoot is very sweet and fruity and is very refreshing. It is also very tasty for an inexpensive wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?