Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Boston, MA

Barefoot Moscato is the sweetest white wine I've had for a great price. Perfect for a girls night, date night or any occasion. Goes down very easily and you never get tired of it!
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Knoxville, TN

This is one of my favs, as I am new to wine. It's not a dry wine, and it's also not too sweet! Although I do like sweet wine. This one is just really good and relaxing. Bonus....I use the wine bottles for Christmas and Halloween decorations!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD

This is great to drink with dinner. As a baller on a budget , I don't tend to spend a lot of money on my wine but I like this for its flavor
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

Usually this is what i get. I like the pink bubbly one the best out of all the barefoot ones! They aren't as potent in my opinion and taste like wine should taste. One of my favorite cheaper wines
Angela M.
Angela M.
Waterford , Mi

Love it! Won't leave home without it, delicious crisp sweet taste! By far one of the best moscatos I've ever had.
Jenta H.
Jenta H.
Portland, OR

My go to. I always have two bottles in the fridge. This is a sweet desert wine that pairs well with italian food. It is also like the training wheel wine. People who can't handle to bitter taste of some wines can try this one which is about as sweet a syrup.
Sandra O.
Sandra O.

Moscato is my favorite type of wine and Barefoot has great prices! I actually just bought cases of this for sisters bridal shower and everyone loved it!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hialeah, FL

I love this brand.It is cheap and everything taste good. From there white zinfandel to there moscato. Each girls night i buy a bottle and i also buy a bottle to clean the house!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Charlotte, NC

Good taste. I don't drink a lot of moscato because of how sweet it is anyway, but...for the price, it's really not a bad wine. This is my go-to if I'm looking for a moscato, so I suppose I recommend it!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL

Yum. The Barefoot wines are wonderful and inexpensive. One of my favorites is the Summer Red, but any of them are oh so yummy.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now