Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Bailey N.
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA

Often given this as a gift and although it's drinkable it's not my favorite! The price is good and is sold just about anyway!
Erin W.
Erin W.
Moncton, NB

I loved this wine. I prefer a sweet wine & this one filled the bill. Best part was the liquor store was having a special on this brand, so I got it for a fantastic price!
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida

me gusto mucho, es dulce y suave especial para las personas que no acostumbrarn a tomar tanto, la he tomado como 3 veces
Nora B.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA

This is a bit too sweet for my tastes (but most moscato is). My friends love it so it is a great choice for a party. The price is great and it is good for sangria too.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Columbia, MO

I honestly love barefoot, especially the moscato, it's just sweet enough for me to be happy with it and the price is fantastic. I feel no need to splurge on a more expensive bottle when I like this wine so much
Denise C.
Denise C.

Very tasty and sweet. I like to have this wine with something a little salty like crackers and cheese. The perfect wine to come home and unwind with.
Alissa H.
Alissa H.
Pittsburgh, PA

This moscato is really tasty. I love that it is inexpensive but still tastes great. Definitely recommend this to friends!
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Madison, WI

I really like this wine for the price that it is. Its great to use to make sangrias too.
Olimpia S.
Olimpia S.
Ronceverte, WV

It was ok. A little sour to me but it was an ok wine...I don't like vine very much.........
Takarra H.
Takarra H.

Good and great price!! I enjoy the flavor! Strong enough for me because I'm not a huge drinker! I will buy again!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now