Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Quentyn B.
Quentyn B.
Joplin, MO
Sweet without being too sweet, always a good choice for a night in!

A good cheap choice that doesn't taste cheap
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Kentwood, MI
Pretty good moscato. Good flavor-a bit too sweet versus other moscatos but great and not overpriced.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite cheap wines!! Very sweet and pairs well with many things. Best when very very cold. It's one of my "go-tos".
Megan G.
Megan G.
S Pittsburg, TN
This is a great tasting sweet wine. This is my usual go to wine. The taste is great and so is the price!
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Bronx, NY
Love love love this wine perfect for a girls night it's very light and sweet!!
Alex C.
Alex C.
Good, sweet, crisp taste. And reasonably priced. It's one of my favorite moscatos. I really like Barefoot's quality and price for the quality.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Carbondale , IL
Barefoot is my go to wine brand. Is it something to buy when you're trying to impress? No. It is something easy and cheap to enjoy at home at anytime. The moscato is sweet yet it is just the right amount of dry. I will continue to buy this product for a long time.
Lexi N.
Lexi N.
I have bought this product multiple times. Great value. I love to buy this product for dinner dates or just for a night in. It has amazing flavor and goes down very smoothly. This is my favorite wine! I recommend this product completely! Very delicious.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Colorado Springs
This is the only wine that I buy on a semi-regular basis. I'm not much of a wine drinker in general, so my tastes, in this regard, are not particularly refined or drawn from broad experience. But for anyone who rarely drinks alcohol, this is definitely a wine I would recommend. While I have to be specifically in the mood for most wines before I will drink them, I will gladly accept a glass of Barefoot Moscato at any time.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Vista, CA
This is one of my favorite wines, it's super reasonable in price and it tastes delicious!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?