Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

What 21 year old college girl hasn't opened a bottle of this to share with her girlfriends? It's affordable and easy to drink and most people will drink it! Easy to open too which is always a plus. Definitely good when you need a bottle cheap.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Love Moscato, my favorite wine. It will forever put me in a good mood. If i'm feeling more on the cheaper side this is the product to buy. But do not let the price steer you away, it still taste of fruit and sweetness
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Indianapolis , IN

This is a great wine but if you are wanting a nice smooth taste then get the pink moscato.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Hudsonville, MI

We made a delicious moscato punch with this bottle as the base! Just a little bit of sherbet and 7 Up mixed with the Barefoot Moscato made the best punch for a holiday get-together!
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Naples, FL

Obviously with wine you get what you pay for but I still enjoy this product. It's light and sweet. It tastes very floral to me. My friend loves this wine and drinks it almost daily. It's really not a bad option for a bargain price.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA

Decent wine. Moscato is a good starter wine and this is so cheap. It is good quality for the price. Packaging doesn't look super cheap either.
Chanel B.
Chanel B.
Newark

I love this in the summer . Too much of it will give you headache. Best when chilled. It goes great with dessert.
Scarlett R.
Scarlett R.
Maceo, KY

When I have a group of friends over for a simple get together. Barefoot Moscato is my go to. It has a rich smooth taste and it's simple. I love it and all my friends have too never complained when I bring this for everyone to enjoy our get togethers.
sarah c.
sarah c.
Akron, OH

I really enjoy this wine. Perfectly sweet and refreshing. I use it a lot for different sangrias I make.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Silvis, IL

My favorite barefoot wine! I love subtle pear flavors! Not overly sweet and doesn't give me a headache like other wines!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?