Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Tracy E.
Tracy E.
Mc Kean, PA

I love this wine, its an absolute favorite. Very sweet and easy to drink. Very reasonably priced and easy to find. Would definitely recommend
Allison B.
Allison B.
Independence, KY

I absolutely love this wine. I am currently drinking it now! I very frequently buy this wine and all my friends love it too!
Ashleyy D.
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca

Baught us a bottle to enjoy with my birthday white chocolate raspberry cheesecake and it was a delicious pairing. We have bought a few bottles in the last couple weeks, so I would say it is p
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN

Pretty decent quality wine for the price you pay. this is my go-to brand and flavor when I'm short on cash.
Cayla S.
Cayla S.
Kenai, AK

So delicious! Crisp and clean tasting with a subtle fruit flavor. I will forever buy this moscato, I'm excited to try the pink moscato as well.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Raleigh, NC

This is my go to wine, especially when it is hot out. It is light and sweet with a little bubbly flavor and goes down more easily than most wines. The price point is also fantastic and many stores often have sales on it.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

A really good adorable moscato. It's very light, smooth and tastes sweet but not too sweet. I really like this brand.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Waterford, CT

This is my go-to moscato when I am asked to bring wine to a party. The flavor is light and sweet, just like a moscato should be. It always goes over well, and the price tag can't be beat.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Cicero, IL

My favorite. I'm a college student on a budget and I am so thankful that I love these so much! lol They're so inexpensive and they taste good and are a good time!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

Perfect after dinner wine. Not too sweet and has a great bite to it. Great for summer nights and bbq.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now