Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Yukon , OK

This is a great brand for moscato! It is sweet but it is not overly sweet or flat. It is very inexpensive but it still has great flavor for being a cheaper brand of wine. I recommend it to all of my friends!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.

This is a great wine for those who are just starting to drink wine. It's sweet and refreshing!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Pottsville, AR

Too sweet for me. Though it is one of the best moscatos in the lower cost wines out there.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL

I'm a 25year old who hasn't had much experience with wine, however so far this is my favorite.
Neisha G.
Neisha G.
Grand Ledge, MI

I really enjoyed the Barefoot Moscato. It has a nice, smooth flavor, and is much more pleasant to drink than some other brands. I have had other moscatos that were very bitter, but Barefoot was not. I will definitely recommend Barefoot Moscato to my friends.
Nina R.
Nina R.

I didn't think I'd like it because I'm not a white wine person but that change when I tried barefoot it's light it's not tarte it's just get a really smooth taste and I change my whole opinion on white wines now I actually I'm not just a rose drinker I actually look for different white wines also because of barefoot if you're not a huge white wine fan but you want to try some white ones I would try barefoot
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Phoenix, AZ

This wine is awful. I love wine, of all kinds red or white however this brand has always seemed to have been a let down for me. The flavor is anything but full and usually takes closer to rubbing alcohol. I've tried giving this brand a shot more than a few times and have always been let down šŸ˜
Ania G.
Ania G.

My favorite girls night in wine. Me and my best friend can crack this open have a couple glasses and relax. It's nice and sweet so I feel like it's a nice wine for those of us who wouldn't otherwise call ourselves huge wine drinkers.
Bailey N.
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA

Often given this as a gift and although it's drinkable it's not my favorite! The price is good and is sold just about anyway!
Erin W.
Erin W.
Moncton, NB

I loved this wine. I prefer a sweet wine & this one filled the bill. Best part was the liquor store was having a special on this brand, so I got it for a fantastic price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now