BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Mike Y.
Mike Y.
Norton shores, mi
This brand may be cheap but the flavor is pretty good quality. I'm a fan a light wines over dark.
Emily H.
Emily H.
I do not like moscato much because it is so so sweet but if I do need a dessert wine for an event I go for barefoot moscato first! It's well priced and has good flavor and people who like moscato really seem to love it!
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA
Fruity almost watery one dimensional moscato. Moscato itself isn't the most sophisticated wine, but it's good for new wine drinkers who don't want to overwhelm their palate. This one is more for those who don't really drink wine and don't have a lot of preferences in terms of the body and flavor.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
Good price and yummie if you like light fruity wines. I really like this one but I LOVE the pink and red mascato even more!
Paige G.
Paige G.
Beattyville, KY
I am not a wine drinker and I got turned onto this because of my mother. I love this wine now! It goes great with almost anything!
maya c.
maya c.
Oak Ridge, TN
If your a sororiety girl. If you like sweet wine. If you like any wine. You like barefoot wine. And I love it
Christina P.
Christina P.
I like all the Barefoot Mascatos. I love the pink bubbly. Anything fruity and sweet I'm in. If you are on a budget, this brand is super cheap.
Valarie R.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love Barefoot WInes!!!! Moscato is my fave but I'm not picky lol. This wine is so smooth and refreshing. I add frozen grapes and enjoy while watching my shows. The price is a plus too!!
Seraih B.
Seraih B.
Cincinnati, OH
I was very nervous to try this at first because I always thought gas station wine would be terrible. But don't be thrown off, this wine is amazing. Hands down, my favorite wine! Very light and sweet. Tastes like desert in a bottle!
Sam G.
Sam G.
You cannot go wrong when it comes to moscato, and you most definitely cannot go wrong with the barefoot brand! I love this moscato! Perfect for a girls night for sure!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?