4.55 / 5 based on 8,039 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is super yummy! this actually made me start drinking wine! this is good stuff at a really good price.
I enjoy a nice bottle of Barefoot and their white moscato is very delicious. Pick up one today and Cheers!
Is very good and Delicious. I Love all of there Wines. I enjoy it with My dinner or just when I'm relaxing.
One of my go to wines! Great flavor wine especially for the price! Great for using in mixed drinks as well!
Okay so it's not fancy, but it's great for an inexpensive fruity wine. It's perfect for white wine sangria!
I love Barefoot Moscato, especially to blend with fruit. This wine makes a good base for a summer cocktail.
Barefoot Moscato works wonderfully in mimosa's, one of my favorite brands of wines. light, sweet, and crisp
I enjoy drinking Barefoot Moscato. I love the crisp, sweet taste. I think it is one of my favorite wines.
Moscato is the best ever I love this brand as well! It's a little more expensive but worth it for the taste
Very light and crisp wine. Perfect by the glass or enhancing your favorite dish. One of my new favorites!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos