Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Linsey S.
Linsey S.

Love the flavor of this wine. Sweet but smooth. And the fact that it's so inexpensive is amazing. I highly recommend it if you like wine.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Ferndale, MI

This is definitely my drink of choice every Thursday night when I am watching Scandal with my roommate!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY

I enjoy Barefoot Moscato because it's a nice fruity white wine that is also affordable. So if you are looking to try wine but on a budget the Barefoot company is good.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY

My favorite got to affordable wine. Barefoot wine is always my go to wine to buy for ladies night. You can never go wrong with this. And you don't have to spend an arm and a leg on it
Shaundra S.
Shaundra S.
Post Falls, ID

This wine is delicious mixed with other things or on its own! My friend and I make this thing called our Mommy Drink and it consists of this wine, raspberry lemonade, sprite, and frozen berries. It's dangerous!
Miranda
Miranda
Rootstown, OH

Not bad. I usually prefer sweet wines over dry wines and since white wines are usually sweet I went for the moscato. It wasn't bad, but I would've preferred if it had been a bit sweeter. It's a really good price though, which is a big selling point. It's probably one of the cheaper wines out there. Overall, would I buy it again? Yes, probably.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL

Love love love. One of my friends brought this over for a wine night and I feel in love. It's pretty sweet and doesn't leave a harsh after taste. I plan on going out to buy more and would recommend it to others.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Pottsville, AR

Too sweet for me. Though it is one of the best moscatos in the lower cost wines out there.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my go to wine, in the event that I don't really want to drink wine but rather juice. I mean that in the best way possible. Its is very yummy and incredibly affordable. Pefect Bath Wine
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beaverton, OR

I love this wine! It has a crisp taste and isn't too sweet as many moscato can over do their sweetness. It's a good wine when your on a budget and goes great paired with many things. I tend to buy it quite often.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now