Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Dana D.
Dana D.
Huntsville, AL
If you like moscato, this is a great one to have on hand. It is sweet, a great dessert wine, and the price point is great!
Jeri L.
Jeri L.
A nice sweet taste. Not a strong or dry wine. If you haven't tried wine before, this one is a nice choice to try out first. Not too expensive, nice evening on a small dime.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Kentwood, MI
Pretty good moscato. Good flavor-a bit too sweet versus other moscatos but great and not overpriced.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite cheap wines!! Very sweet and pairs well with many things. Best when very very cold. It's one of my "go-tos".
Megan G.
Megan G.
S Pittsburg, TN
This is a great tasting sweet wine. This is my usual go to wine. The taste is great and so is the price!
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Bronx, NY
Love love love this wine perfect for a girls night it's very light and sweet!!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I'm not a big fan of moscato because it is too sweet, but this moscato is great paired with strawberries on a summer day. Nice and refreshing.
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it! Cheap price and it taste decent for a moscato. I would recommend this if you're balling on a budget.
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
Hands down my favorite wine! I love everything about it from the quality to the taste! I find Barefoot to be reasonable priced. I have had other brands of Moscato this didn't like the taste; Barefoot is my favorite brand of Moscato! Whenever I'm having a get together I always make sure to grab Barefoot Moscato!
Olga Janeth O.
Olga Janeth O.
This wine is so good! Sweet and relaxing, besides Stella rosa this is my favorite wine and the best thing of all is that it is more affordable, it truly met my expectations I got one bottle for Christmas and it was amazing. I totally recommend it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?