Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Laura D.
Laura D.
Dallas, TX

Barefoot Moscato is great for a sweet wine drinker (which I happen to be). Barefoot is consistently tasty, very reasonably priced and always enjoyable.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.

Tried this once..It's ok...definitely cheap. It's not the first thing I will reach for when buying wine..matter if fact I don't reach for it at all!
Wanda R.
Wanda R.
Bronx, NY

It's an okay wine to sit down and relax, especially if you have kids lol. I love the taste its Nice and smooth & I recommend to people if you'd like a smooth drink.
bebea b.
bebea b.
Flora, MS

my favorite, go to, had a bad day, need a smile, oh heck it's just Tuesday wine! clean, crisp and that touch of sweetness that I just love!
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Yukon , OK

This is a great brand for moscato! It is sweet but it is not overly sweet or flat. It is very inexpensive but it still has great flavor for being a cheaper brand of wine. I recommend it to all of my friends!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Hilliard, OH

Moscato is my favorite wine, I usually do pink moscato but this is delicious.. I'm known to drink multiple bottles in one setting.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

For the price, it definitely isn't bad tasting. It also is a good size for the price as well. I could recommend it for people who do not drink a lot.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL

I'm a 25year old who hasn't had much experience with wine, however so far this is my favorite.
Neisha G.
Neisha G.
Grand Ledge, MI

I really enjoyed the Barefoot Moscato. It has a nice, smooth flavor, and is much more pleasant to drink than some other brands. I have had other moscatos that were very bitter, but Barefoot was not. I will definitely recommend Barefoot Moscato to my friends.
Tabatha R.
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO

Sweet, perfect chilled! Great Dessert wine. Try making moscato cupcakes too, recipe on Pinterest! Can be a tad too sweet if your looking to get a buzz.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now