Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

This is my all time favorite wine! It tastes great and is even better cold! It is my go to for a chill night with friends and is definitely very affordable!I used it to make sangria and it turned out fantastic! I would definitely buy it again and again!
Not a huge wine drinker but even I love the taste of the Moscato! Want to dry to me nor to sweet and had a great taste! Would definitely recommend. Also great for price.
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.

This wine is great. I hated wine until i tried this one. Great flavor just enough of sweetness. Awesome price.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Oak Grove, MO

Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot version is by far one of the best!! It goes down very sweet and easy!
Aleesa B.
Aleesa B.
Pella, IA

For a moscato it is a pretty good wine. I enjoy a little bit drier wine, but if you are looking for a good sweet wine this one is very refreshing.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Silvis, IL

My favorite barefoot wine! I love subtle pear flavors! Not overly sweet and doesn't give me a headache like other wines!
Julia W.
Julia W.
Watertown, NY

My favourites wine of all times. Drinking a glass as we speak 😂 I prefer sweet wines so this is the one for me.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Atwater

Barefoot Moscato is my favorite one of all time. it's crisp clean and sweetI love the bouquet of this wine. I have tasted other Moscato's from different brands but this one is the best by far.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Hamilton, OH

This is one of my favorite wines, it's super reasonable in price and it tastes delicious!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Indianapolis , IN

This is a great wine but if you are wanting a nice smooth taste then get the pink moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?