4.56 / 5 based on 8,180 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I am a huge fan of this drink for the holidays! It is the perfect sweetness to add to all the savory food :)
This white wine is such a great find to get . It's inexpensive and it has a great flavor . Well worth to buy
My favorite is white Moscato and this brand tastes good and its on the cheap side of wines which is a bonus!
For the price, it's actually a really good wine. It's actually one of my favorites. Crisp, fresh and sweet.
Great light slightly sweet wine!!! Love all the white barefoot wines!!! They are all so light and refreshing
This isn't my favorite moscato but it is available everywhere and easy to open. I like how it's affordable.
So yummy and accessible, I buy mine at Walmart and very affordable. For the price the quality is pretty good.
I love this!!! Its the right amount of sweet. Not strong at all. Plus its a really good for the price it is.
Love the sweet flavor of this wine. Not dry at all. I wish it was an asti with the bubbles, but I'll live.
Cheap (but doesn't taste cheap) and sweet. This is always my go-to wine. Theres always a bottle in my house!
Q & A
What is your fave Barefoot wine?
What is your favorite flavor of Moscato?
I've tried some barefoot moscato before in pink but never this one. How is the taste? Sweet? Bitter?
Is it sweet or bubbly?
What is the best way to store wine?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos