4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this wine! It is my go to wine for sure. I love the crisp, clean taste and it goes down so smoothly!
I like the Moscato because it's sweet without being too sweet. It has the wine "bite" and it tastes crisp.
So yummy and smooth. I literally drank this every single night during my first year of college. Soooo good!
This is my favorite wine! Affordable and tasty! Perfect for nights at home relaxing. This is my go-to wine.
Great cheap wine i got a really large bottle at food for less for about $7. Light easy drinking cheap wine
A great wine for the price! One of my favorites and great to bring as a present. I have mostly had whites.
This is my absolute favorite wine! This has such an amazing crisp flavor! I would recommend this to buyers!
For the price this is the best dessert wine option! Love the sweet, crisp, refreshing flavor of this wine!
Barefoot Moscato works wonderfully in mimosa's, one of my favorite brands of wines. light, sweet, and crisp
Good wine for the money. Sweet and light. A good wine to buy if you can't afford something more expensive.
Q & A
One of the best wines out there! Wouldn't you agree?
I've never tried wine before but I am wanting to try it. Whats a good one to try for the first time?
Am I the only one who fins this one too sweet?
Who else just loves this wine and thinks its the best?
Why do you love barefoot moscato? What does this wine have over other moscatos?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos