4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Love this wine! I have tried all the flavors, but this one is my all time favorite. Sweet but not to sweet
I like the Moscato because it's sweet without being too sweet. It has the wine "bite" and it tastes crisp.
Very nice wine. I drink it with an Italian meal. Not to expensive. I recommend giving it a try. Its smooth
Barefoot Moscato is my go-to wine! Always easy to find in stores and affordable. Love the taste and aroma.
This is a great wine! You can also buy it in a giant bottle and it's great for big get togethers or events!
LOVE IT. The Moscato is my "go to" when I am in the mood for a little wine. Very crisp and not too sweet.
SUPER sweet. Barefoot has quality taste without compromising taste, definitely a good buzz for less money.
Barefoot Moscato is light and fruity and so yummy. It is my favorite moscato and you can't beat the price.
I will admit that I am not generally a wine drinker. I like this wine though because it is light and sweet.
I love this wine its not so sweet good with cheesecake. I don't think ive had a barefoot wine i didn't like
Q & A
Do you serve Barefoot Miscato cold or room temperature?
How do you drink your wine? do you mix fruits in it? do you mix it with other juices?
What do you like to eat with your moscato wine?
One of the best wines out there! Wouldn't you agree?
What else is a good wine similar to this one?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos