Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Emily M.
Emily M.

This is my favorite wine! It's great to mix with frozen raspberries to make punch for bachelorette parties or baby showers! It's super inexpensive and easily found! Try it out!!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Appleton, WI

I always pick this up at my local grocer when I'm looking for a treat, and there's always deals! It's a good, inexpensive wine. Bottle is cute and not bulky, even if you get the big size. Would definitely buy again.
Jill C.
Jill C.

This wine is perfect with a meal. Not too sweet but not too bitter either. One of the more affordable wines that are available yet it compares to wines twice the price! Would recommend to others. Perfect with dinner or desert!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN

This is my favorite wine! It's pretty cheap but still tastes delicious! I love all the flavors they have, but the moscato is by far my favorite one. Definitely a good wine for someone who likes to come home and have a glass if wine each day after work.
Jeanine C.
Jeanine C.
W Bridgewater, MA

This is my absolute favorite wine. Moscato has always been my favorite and I have tried so many brands but I keep coming back to Barefoot. The wine is crisp with some bubbles and so refreshing. Whenever I'm in the store trying to find something for a party or just to have a relaxing night in, I'm always choosing this wine.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Gastonia, NC

This moscato goes down so smooth. It is sweet, yet tangy at the same time. Absolutely love it.
Madison W.
Madison W.

If you don't like the taste of real wine this is sugar water you couldn't ask for much sweeter
Dannie H.
Dannie H.
Everett, WA

A nice sweet treat. I like to enjoy this either after dinner with chocolate or with a spicy pasta entree.
Miranda
Miranda
Rootstown, OH

Not bad. I usually prefer sweet wines over dry wines and since white wines are usually sweet I went for the moscato. It wasn't bad, but I would've preferred if it had been a bit sweeter. It's a really good price though, which is a big selling point. It's probably one of the cheaper wines out there. Overall, would I buy it again? Yes, probably.
Mary-Ashley M.
Mary-Ashley M.
Worcester, MA

One of my favorite wines, second only to Barefoots riesling. A great inexpensive choice.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now