Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Mary R.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS

This is one of my favorite wines. It tastes great and is inexpensive! Love it
Katie N.
Katie N.
Fayetteville, AR

Not as sweet as I like moscato, but decent flavor. Not horrible, but not great. A little on the dry side for me. If it wasn't for that I'd probably give it 5 stars.
Whitley R.
Whitley R.

Great taste. Not too sweetie not too bitter. Great chilled or on ice. Easy open bottle. Love drinking with great food.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

This is my all time favorite wine! It tastes great and is even better cold! It is my go to for a chill night with friends and is definitely very affordable!I used it to make sangria and it turned out fantastic! I would definitely buy it again and again!
Judy T.
Judy T.
Florence, MS

I really like this wine. It's not expensive and the taste is good. Only down side is it give me headaches from time to time :(
Not a huge wine drinker but even I love the taste of the Moscato! Want to dry to me nor to sweet and had a great taste! Would definitely recommend. Also great for price.
Julia W.
Julia W.
Watertown, NY

My favourites wine of all times. Drinking a glass as we speak 😂 I prefer sweet wines so this is the one for me.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC

This is a good wine for its price. It's very sweet! It's great when you add a little cherry juice and cherries to it.
Sayra R.
Sayra R.

For when u want a cheap moscato. Price is great. Taste is not too bad. Does have to me a small after taste but I don't mind it.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Atwater

Barefoot Moscato is my favorite one of all time. it's crisp clean and sweetI love the bouquet of this wine. I have tasted other Moscato's from different brands but this one is the best by far.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?