4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This moscato tastes good and comes at a very affordable price. I like to use it to make white wine sangria.
This is my favorite white wine! I love Sweet wine! I cannot stand anything dry and this wine is DELICIOUS!
I absolutely love this wine!! Sweet and so full of flavor! I love having this wine on hot summer nights!!
Absolute favorite, perfect if you like sweet wine. Barefoot has always been a great brand with consistency
I like the Moscato because it's sweet without being too sweet. It has the wine "bite" and it tastes crisp.
A good, cheap way to get your moscato fix! I love the sweetness of this wine and the bottle is pretty cute
I love the mild taste of Barefoot Moscato. it's easy to drink with out a strong bite or bitter taste to it.
Wine is super cheap. Best wine it's so smooth. Its not strong at all it's super sweet. It's very enjoyable.
This is my favorite wine! It has a crisp and semi sweet taste. You can get a huge bottle for a small cost.
Love the taste and it's so delicious. This wine is also affordable. I am a repeat customer and always will.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos