Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Sept. 13, 2014, 2:15 p.m.
Review for: White
I am not a wine person but I like this wine. It is very inexpensive and isn't as strong tasting as red wine.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Paducah, KY
Jan. 17, 2015, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: White
I'm a huge Moscato fan! Barefoot is definitely good for the price! I've tried the white, pink, and red but the white is by far my favorite!
Kymberly E.
Kymberly E.
Springfield, IL
Aug. 14, 2014, 6:21 p.m.
Review for: White
One of the cheapest wines around. But it is so good and comes in different varieties and flavors. I highly recommend it
Iris M.
Iris M.
Mesa, AZ
It is not the best moscato I have tried but it is good and affordable for anyone who needs a budget friendly and pampering wine to unwind to at the end of the day. It is very subtle in sweetness and a tad dry to my taste. I use this wine with cooking as well when making chicken and also basting other meats for the holidays.
Giavanna L.
Giavanna L.
Oct. 2, 2014, 12:50 p.m.
Review for: White
Perfect after a long day at work! Smooth and relaxing! Very sweet. Doesn't leave a bad after taste at all.
Kaye F.
Kaye F.
Sioux City, IA
July 23, 2014, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: White
Great wine love it!! Very affordable and easily available great taste with any food or by itself
Janet Y.
Janet Y.
El paso, Tx
July 29, 2014, 8:40 a.m.
Review for: White
This Moscato Wine has a good sweet flavor and the price is right. I do not like that if you don't finish it and is put back in refrigerator next time you drink it it has a bitter taste.
Mary Lee K.
Mary Lee K.
Macomb, MI
Sept. 24, 2014, 12:30 p.m.
Review for: White
Sweet but not too sweet. Priced wonderfully. Goes well with fruit and salads or perfect on its own. Light and crisp like a summers day!
Jarinette M.
Jarinette M.
Bronx, NY
Oct. 16, 2014, 1:03 a.m.
Review for: White
Delicious wine, it's not too strong or too soft. It's just right. I would definitely recommend it
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Oct. 3, 2014, 4:27 p.m.
Review for: White
One of my go to mascatos! if your looking for a cheap yummy white wine this one is a winner! tastes very crisp and light. I love pairing it with fruits like strawberry and kiwi! yum!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?