Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Sadie H.
Sadie H.

It had a nice light taste. It smells really good. Better than I expected. Pretty yet simple packaging. Not expensive at all. I like this better than other brands. I would definitely buy again and recommend
Gina G.
Gina G.

The price is good the product is good. I do have this around for parties and dinners.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY

My favorite got to affordable wine. Barefoot wine is always my go to wine to buy for ladies night. You can never go wrong with this. And you don't have to spend an arm and a leg on it
Shaundra S.
Shaundra S.
Post Falls, ID

This wine is delicious mixed with other things or on its own! My friend and I make this thing called our Mommy Drink and it consists of this wine, raspberry lemonade, sprite, and frozen berries. It's dangerous!
Yani A.
Yani A.
Kissimmee, FL

Honestly my favorite wine, so sweet and refreshing, and great quality for a low price!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL

Love love love. One of my friends brought this over for a wine night and I feel in love. It's pretty sweet and doesn't leave a harsh after taste. I plan on going out to buy more and would recommend it to others.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL

Barefoot Moscato is a light, sweet, smooth wine perfect for everyday occasions. This is the white wine I grab when I'm having a girls' night in, or a movie night on the sofa. Fruity and soft, it's the perfect moscato for a summer barbecue on the patio or an afternoon by the pool. Lightly carbonated, the bubbles add to the brightness of this wine. I find this particular white wine to be refreshing, a great option for "beginners" or those who are new to drinking wine. Because of the inexpensive price tag, this wine is also an excellent option for casual social gatherings or for creating wine-related punches or desserts (think alcohol Jell-o shots or white wine fruity Sangria). I pair this wine with everything from fruit to light cheeses and crackers, fresh desserts to seafood and chicken dishes. It works well with many foods in many situations, and is great all on its own, too!
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my go to wine, in the event that I don't really want to drink wine but rather juice. I mean that in the best way possible. Its is very yummy and incredibly affordable. Pefect Bath Wine
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beaverton, OR

I love this wine! It has a crisp taste and isn't too sweet as many moscato can over do their sweetness. It's a good wine when your on a budget and goes great paired with many things. I tend to buy it quite often.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.

This is such a sweet and fruity wine! I think that it would appeal to many different people, even those who do not consider themselves "wine drinkers". I would definitley recommend this if you are just trying wine or want to start getting into wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now