Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Andris G.
Andris G.

My favorite right here and the most amazing thing is that it's cheap under ten buck perfect for a date night movie night or just outdoor BBQ is wine is really light and sweet perfect for people who like soft and sweet wines I really love the pink one too and I think you can get at target or at the drugstore
Dana T.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY

This is my go to bottle for girls night! My ladies and i chill a few bottles when we get together. one for our topic of of the night another to go with dinner and another to cap off the night. Nice and sweet goes great with a cheese platter for my little gatherings.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

I love Moscato and Barefoot Cellars offers quality wine at an affordable price. While not my absolute favorite it's a good bottle!
Ash L.
Ash L.

Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine the taste is so refreshing and tame can't help but relax after just one glass
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT

This is my favorite brand of wine! The sweeter wines are what I prefer and I love to mix the moscato with pink lemonade and a touch of rum to make a yummy mixed drink! Great taste on its own too!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Fox River Grove, IL

This is by far one of my favorite brands. I love the flavors of the different wines. I love using both blush and white wines to cook with.
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Manahawkin, NJ

Moscato is yummy but sweet...not something I can drink a ton of but I do like barefoot brands! Gives a wicked hangover though
Jamie r.
Jamie r.
Fayetteville, AR

This is my wine of choice! I love how it has a sweet and subtle fruity taste. I try different brands of moscato but always come back to this.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Independence, KY

I absolutely love this wine. I am currently drinking it now! I very frequently buy this wine and all my friends love it too!
Ashleyy D.
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca

Baught us a bottle to enjoy with my birthday white chocolate raspberry cheesecake and it was a delicious pairing. We have bought a few bottles in the last couple weeks, so I would say it is p
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now