Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN

This is one of my favorite Moscato wines! This has such a crisp taste, with a nice fruity finish, and that makes it fab for anytime or with a yummy light dessert. This wine is inexpensive and tastes delicious.
Regina C.
Regina C.
Grand Junction, Colorado

I am not a huge wine drinker, but when I do this is the only wine that I do drink. I love the sweet taste that it has. Pairs really nicely with strawberries or cheese.
Oludolapo O.
Oludolapo O.
Fort Dix, NJ

I liked that the flavor of the wine wasn't overbearing. The only thing I would change is the level of sweetness: I would bring it down a little bit.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

This is my go to wine! It can be a little sweet, but you can't beat the price! Cute name and label! Tastes great and not dry. Will forever purchase barefoot products!!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Savannah, GA

Easily accessible, inexpensive & taste great! This was my go to for movie nights at the house in college! Nice packaging, too.
Kellyn M.
Kellyn M.
Augusta, KS

I was able to have a glass with my "I don't like wine" friends after opening this bottle at my last book club!
Jenaya R.
Jenaya R.

A friend gave me this to try. I am pretty picky about wine. But i loved this. Not too bitter... Goes down smoothly. Awesome
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Redford, MI

This is my go-to wine. When I first started drinking once this was the first one I tried and I love it.
Alex E.
Alex E.
Elizabeth, NJ

This is a sweet but delicious wine. My wife loves it and if you like Moscato this is one of the best. Any wine by Barefoot is wonderful.. it has never let me down.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA

It was a little bitter I prefer a more sweet wine. My husband enjoyed it more then I did
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?