Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Brockton, MA
I love barefoot Moscato! It is a family wine. Every Sunday we have a large family dinner. Multiple bottles of Barefoot Moscato are brought. My family prefers the white and pink. I myself Love the red but with this family if it's Barefoot Moscato no matter the flavor we are drinking it!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Morgantown, Ky
I love this stuff! It's so smooth and sweet to me! Nice when chilled but not ice cold!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I'm down for this. It has a good taste and is probably one of my favorites. I got it as a gift and bought me after.
Finnlee E.
Finnlee E.
Bring this to generally any female, and she will like it. it's sweet, and inexpensive. I have bought it once or twice, it's nothing special in my eyes, but I know quite a few people who regularly drink it.
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
The flavor of the wine is great but I think it's just a little too sweet for my taste. Maybe good for a dessert wine.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Erie, PA
Sweet and cheap! Always bring a bottle of this to the party! It's always a hit!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
I love this wine! I always have a bottle in my fridge, This is one of my favorite wines!
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
New Albany, IN
A good moscato when chilled. Pretty good taste for the price of a bottle. Usually have as a dessert wine.
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Greensboro, NC
Barefoot is a good price point for college students. It is a decent wine as well.
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.
Ashburn, Ga
Love the taste , it isn't too sweet. Also a great price. It's my go to when I need something quick
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?