BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Aleesa B.
Aleesa B.
Pella, IA
For a moscato it is a pretty good wine. I enjoy a little bit drier wine, but if you are looking for a good sweet wine this one is very refreshing.
Gabi W.
Gabi W.
Arlington Heights, IL
This is great house wine, and also good for when you have a large group of guests coming over! the larger size bottles are also great, if you can find them at the grocery store!
Riverhead, NY

It's a light white wine with just enough sweetness to please almost any wine drinker except maybe the spoiled elites.

Tami J.
Tami J.
Catlettsburg, KY
This is a very sweet tasting wine. I think it is delicious and would love to enjoy a glass on a daily basis:) very affordable!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Enterprise, AL
I really love this during summer or when I'm wanting a sweeter drink! It's a cheaper brand but with a surprisingly good taste. I definitely recommend this if you like sweet white wine.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Humboldt, TN
It's a light white wine and it's not too dry. I love the moscato! I also recommend the Barefoot blush moscato as well! It's yummmmmmmyyyy
Micah L.
Micah L.
Great house wine. This is a good wine as a go to when you have a large group of guests coming over. I also like the larger size bottles that you can find at grocery stores.
Daymis A.
Daymis A.
Very tasty...one of my favorite wines!! You can't go wrong with this one!! Not only is it very good, it is cheap as well!
Riverhead, NY
Such a good wine for any type of event. everyone I know really enjoys this. it comes in all different types of flavors.
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Dallas, TX
Not a bad girl's night wine especially when you aren't trying to spend very much money (college kids). But, if you are looking for a nice dinner wine this wouldn't be my suggestion.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?