Add a Photo

Christina T.

Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA

You can't go wrong with a moscato. Typically very smooth and almost refreshing
Teauna M.
Teauna M.
Birmingham, AL

My first brand I tried when I first started drinking Moscato. Very good! Would recommend for beginners; very light.
Kerstin J.
Kerstin J.
Centertown, KY

Not sweet tasting enough for me. I think that it is a little to dry as well. I do not enjoy many of their products.
Tammie F.
Tammie F.
Bakersfield, CA

Barefoot Moscato is delicious and economical. Nice glass of wine to have after a long day.
Carly R.
Carly R.

This wine has a nice fruity flavor that is semi sweet. It is not the best wine available but for a few dollars, you cannot beat the flavor of the wine.
Micayla R.
Micayla R.
Perrysburg, OH

Absolutely love this wine! I recommend this wine if you are looking for something that is not too expensive and sweet. The flavor of Barefoot Mascato is different than other wines. My go to wine for movie night or girls nights!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Fort Collins, CO

It's nice and sweet. A good dessert wine. I wouldn't drink it with dinner though. Overall I'm happy with this wine
Emily M.
Emily M.

This is my favorite wine! It's great to mix with frozen raspberries to make punch for bachelorette parties or baby showers! It's super inexpensive and easily found! Try it out!!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Appleton, WI

I always pick this up at my local grocer when I'm looking for a treat, and there's always deals! It's a good, inexpensive wine. Bottle is cute and not bulky, even if you get the big size. Would definitely buy again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now