Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kemon L.
Kemon L.
Shalimar, FL

So deliciously smooth and sweet! I felt like I was sipping from a lovely basket of ripe fruits and fresh flowers. The prettiest pale green wine felt and tasted so fancy but was incredibly affordable! I will definitely buy Barefoot Moscato again and even an extra bottle or two to keep on hand!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

Crisp, sweet and tasty. Love this wine. I really like both the white and pink Moscato. Great wine and a great price.
Laura W.
Laura W.

My favorite wine to buy for get-togethers or something to sip. It has a very pleasant and light sweet taste. Definitely for those who are looking for a casual wine!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Atlantic Bch, FL

Very smooth and tasty. Not too overpowering with the sweetness. Great summer wine! Very refreshing!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Beaufort, SC

Probably my favorite wine at the moment. Great price, also has a great taste. I've found a lot of other moscato in this price bracket have a very vinegary taste to me, and I don't have that problem with this one!
Kelli M.
Kelli M.

The first wine I shared with my now husband over seven years ago! This brand of wine brings back wonderful memories. It tastes great as well!!
Annie J.
Annie J.
Baltimore, MD

Grate drink to have on a nice day or if your going out and want to start the turn up early and the price is very affordable and it's worth the money I think and would buy again... I do recommend trying it
Sanela Š.
Sanela Š.
Kentwood, Mi

My go to wine. This wine is probably my favorite and was my first choice throughout my early years.
abigail h.
abigail h.

This moscato is soo good. It's not too sweet and has a nice crispness to it. Very affordable.
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.

This is my favorite! It's a really good price and it's just sweet enough for my liking. It's a little dry but not nearly as dry and some others. I don't normally drink wine nor do I know much about wine but this stuff is awesome.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now