Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Kim S.
Kim S.
Mmmm! I like Barefoot wine. Especially white zinfandel! Always a bonus that it isn't costly! :)
Magan A.
Magan A.
Harrison, TN
Love Moscato wine. It's so affordable and so sweet. I can drink the whole bottle if I'm not careful.
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Go to wine!! Cheap and tasty!! Any flavor of moscato is amazing, I don't know a single person who does not love this wine.
Tima F.
Tima F.
Camden, de
You can never I wrong with barefoot. Best moscato I've ever had. Perfect for a relaxing Sunday
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Brockton, MA
I love barefoot Moscato! It is a family wine. Every Sunday we have a large family dinner. Multiple bottles of Barefoot Moscato are brought. My family prefers the white and pink. I myself Love the red but with this family if it's Barefoot Moscato no matter the flavor we are drinking it!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Morgantown, Ky
I love this stuff! It's so smooth and sweet to me! Nice when chilled but not ice cold!
Kai-Niambi D.
Kai-Niambi D.
this drink is seriously one of my favorites!! After all of my mommy duties have been completed, I pour a glass or 2 or 7(I keep several bottles handy) and just relax and unwind! The taste is simple and delicious... I could drink the whole bottle...... wait... I've done that already! Lol!
Finnlee E.
Finnlee E.
Bring this to generally any female, and she will like it. it's sweet, and inexpensive. I have bought it once or twice, it's nothing special in my eyes, but I know quite a few people who regularly drink it.
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
The flavor of the wine is great but I think it's just a little too sweet for my taste. Maybe good for a dessert wine.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Erie, PA
Sweet and cheap! Always bring a bottle of this to the party! It's always a hit!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?