Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA

You can't go wrong with a moscato. Typically very smooth and almost refreshing
Katie H.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH

If you're a fan of sweet wine like myself, you'll know this is FANTASTIC! It's incredibly affordable and it's not overly sweet! This is the one wine I continue to go to in any store! My favorite moscato of all time! Yummmm!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Henrico, Va

Not my favorite moscato, but for the price it is a good deal. Crisp and refreshing, but sweet.
brandi g.
brandi g.

Thinking about a ladies night? Want something reasonably priced? Looking for something sweet? Then you have to try Barefoot! I promise you that you will not regret it. I can find this at my local walmart!
Carly R.
Carly R.

This wine has a nice fruity flavor that is semi sweet. It is not the best wine available but for a few dollars, you cannot beat the flavor of the wine.
Micayla R.
Micayla R.
Perrysburg, OH

Absolutely love this wine! I recommend this wine if you are looking for something that is not too expensive and sweet. The flavor of Barefoot Mascato is different than other wines. My go to wine for movie night or girls nights!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Fort Collins, CO

It's nice and sweet. A good dessert wine. I wouldn't drink it with dinner though. Overall I'm happy with this wine
Emily M.
Emily M.

This is my favorite wine! It's great to mix with frozen raspberries to make punch for bachelorette parties or baby showers! It's super inexpensive and easily found! Try it out!!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Appleton, WI

I always pick this up at my local grocer when I'm looking for a treat, and there's always deals! It's a good, inexpensive wine. Bottle is cute and not bulky, even if you get the big size. Would definitely buy again.
Jill C.
Jill C.

This wine is perfect with a meal. Not too sweet but not too bitter either. One of the more affordable wines that are available yet it compares to wines twice the price! Would recommend to others. Perfect with dinner or desert!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now