Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Toni H.
Toni H.
Oklahoma City, OK

Perfect Moscato for that inexpensive dinner party, the sweetness of this brand is amazing!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Erie , Pa

Whenever I'm in the mood for some wine, this always hits the spot. it's very inexpensive. It's sweet and refreshing!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Buford, GA

Great for the price! A very nice sweet & fruity flavor- definitely a girlie wine ;) Barefoot wines are a great value for the price.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Barfoot wines are good for the price you pay for them. This one is great to make wine spritzers or sangrias. It's very sweet me fun to drink, but I would only drink this if I was going to mix it with something.
Jessica b.
Jessica b.
Hilliard, FL

I have only got to taste this once. it was really good I cant wait to try other brands that they have
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

I had high hopes for this wine. However the denseness was unbearable. It was so dry and strong I wasn't unable to even attempt to enjoy the flavor
Kailah T.
Kailah T.
Novato, CA

I am a big fan of Barefoot, although I'd pick the Red moscato over this one, if your not into a heavy heavy wine then this is the way to go. Sneaks up on you but not intense.
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
El Mirage, AZ

I love how crisp and sweet this Moscato is. Every time I want a bubbly sweet wine, I get this. Affordable too.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Murfreesboro, TN

My favorite of all time to drink casually of with dinner. I also use it to make sangria sometimes since it is sweet. The price is always good since it is my go to wine. I would recommend this wine to anyone who likes a sweeter white wine that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.
Worcester, MA

I love Barefoot in general in all honestly. It's one of the wines I always have on hand no matter which kind weather is moscato, pink moscato, and red moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?