BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Youngstown, OH
This is one of my favorites. Great sweet taste and it's cheap!! This is always my go to
Karina C.
Karina C.
Happy Hour Expert
First of all for the price this Moscato has a ok taste but doesn't taste cheap. This is my quick wine when I don't have time to go to a wine store.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
This Moscato is so bitter. I might have gotten a bad batch, so I might consider trying another bottle of this in the future.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Menasha, Wi
Barefoot wine is the best affordable wine out there, and moscato is king in my opinion! this one is definitely for dessert (or a girls night in :) )
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
Has been the go-to moscato option since I was in college. Even now as an adult, sometimes I just gotta grab a bottle of this because it's affordable, sweet, and tasty. It's a great balance and not overly sweet.
Stashia H.
Stashia H.
Danville, AL
This is a bit tart for my taste! Looking for something a little sweeter on the taste buds!
Jacqueline  R.
Jacqueline R.
Great buy if you are purchasing this moscato. Perfect for sharing at a party. or alone in an intimate dinner.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Happy Hour Expert
I love this wine, it is truly AMAZING. It is very sweet, but not dry like a lot of other brands I've tried. It's very affordable as well. This is definitely my go to wine and I will continue to reach for it! I would recommend to anyone who enjoys moscato.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Atlanta, GA
Not the best but definitely no the worst. I would give it three starts because thats what it is just in the middle. I have tried most of the other white wines that barefoot offers and I'd say they're all about three stars worthy. Good for the price though.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
N Chesterfld, VA
Barefoot Moscato is just delicious...It's light yet sweet, with a very crisp flavor. It's absolutely wonderful when it's SUPER chilled. I'm not a wine drinker/expert by any means, so this inexpensive wine is a great choice.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?