4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is my go-to cheap wine. Sweet, and I've found that people who don't normally like wine enjoy this one.
Good wine for the money. Sweet and light. A good wine to buy if you can't afford something more expensive.
Barefoot is very responsible price wise and is also yum. It's great for having some girlfriends over with.
This is entirely my favorite wine that isn't too expensive. It has such a smooth taste and a great flavor.
Very peachy. Extremely sweet. Best as a dessert wine. Great to have for a classy night in with girlfriends.
Cheap, overly sweet wine. This product always gives me a headache the next day even if I only have 1 glass
So yummy and smooth. I literally drank this every single night during my first year of college. Soooo good!
A good moscato when chilled. Pretty good taste for the price of a bottle. Usually have as a dessert wine.
Great cheap wine i got a really large bottle at food for less for about $7. Light easy drinking cheap wine
Very light and crisp wine. Perfect by the glass or enhancing your favorite dish. One of my new favorites!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos