BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
I love this wine! Its sweet and smooth and easy to drink. Very light and refreshing! Can be found at many stores!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
One of my favorite drinks. I love this whole Brand line!! First time I tried one of them it was the pink kind and one of my friends mixed it with Sprite and it was so good, but since them I've tried them by themselves as well and their delicious.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Florence, MS
I really like this wine. It's not expensive and the taste is good. Only down side is it give me headaches from time to time :(
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Cumming, GA
This is my favorite type of wine and is perfect on a college budget. Super cheap and delicious. Perfect for wine night with the girls!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
New Orleans, LA
Moscato is my favorite type of wine and Barefoot's version is just delish! A really great dessert wine, with a sweet, light taste.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Tobaccoville, NC
It's pretty good. It's light and sweet plus a great value for the money. It's not my favorite Moscato but if the store I'm in doesn't have me go to brand this is my second choice.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Cincinnati, OH
I wish I was able to give this more than 5 stars! Hands down, my FAVORITE! I'm not a wine lover, but I enhog moscato especially barefoot brand. I always have a few bottle stashed in my fridge. And you can't beat the price!!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
This wine is was too sweet for my liking. It almost tastes like an ice wine due to its sweetness. If you're not a fan of super sweet, this wine is not for you!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
This is a good wine for its price. It's very sweet! It's great when you add a little cherry juice and cherries to it.
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
A sweet and refreshing wine. Great for summertime drinking. Barefoot is an affordable brand that you can find in most liquor stores. I recommend!
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
What is your very Favorite Bare foot Wine?? Mine is Moscato and Reisling.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've heard mixed reviews about this wine, is it good?
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elizabethtown, KY
What is a good pairing with this wine?
Aja S.
Aja S.
San Jose, CA
What is the best food to pair this with?
Britny G.
Britny G.
What fruit do you like to put in this wine?