BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Deliciously sweet. I always use this when making white sangria. It's perfect! Barefoot is actually one of my favorite brands because of flavor and cost.
This is a great wine brand in general but the Moscato has always been my favorite. It is a nice sweet inexpensive brand to keep on hand to enjoy at home.
Nicole K.
Oak Harbor, WA
Barefoot brand is one of my favorites! The moscato is one of my go to wines!
Nicholas B.
Crossville, TN
My wife enjoys the Barefoot Red Moscato, and affordable.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Don't care for wine but this moscato and bubbling feeling is great. It sweet
Courtney B.
For a  cheap wine, this moscato is one of the best ones! for the price range it is its top notch! cant go wrong with Barefoot! Available at Walmart!
Renee W.
Arvada, CO
I am a moscato lover. Always loved sweet wines. This is in my top 5. Smooth, refreshing, not over sweet, just hits the spot! Would repurchase and I have!
Amanda M.
Palmyra, VA
This is my all time favorite wine! I love the price and taste of this brand.
Lisa T.
Manhattan, IL
This is by far my favorite Moscato. Deliciously sweet with a crisp aftertaste. Perfect for a relaxing night at home when you're craving something sweet.
Tiffany R.
Spring Hill, FL
The Barefoot Mascato was a little too sweet for me, after one glass I had a headache! This is a great wine for anyone who likes to fill that sweet spot!
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?
Aja S.
San Jose, CA
What is the best food to pair this with?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've heard mixed reviews about this wine, is it good?
Michelle V.
Elizabethtown, KY
What is a good pairing with this wine?
Britny G.
What fruit do you like to put in this wine?