6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Deliciously sweet. I always use this when making white sangria. It's perfect! Barefoot is actually one of my favorite brands because of flavor and cost.
This is a great wine brand in general but the Moscato has always been my favorite. It is a nice sweet inexpensive brand to keep on hand to enjoy at home.
Barefoot brand is one of my favorites! The moscato is one of my go to wines!
My wife enjoys the Barefoot Red Moscato, and affordable.
Don't care for wine but this moscato and bubbling feeling is great. It sweet
For a cheap wine, this moscato is one of the best ones! for the price range it is its top notch! cant go wrong with Barefoot! Available at Walmart!
I am a moscato lover. Always loved sweet wines. This is in my top 5. Smooth, refreshing, not over sweet, just hits the spot! Would repurchase and I have!
This is my all time favorite wine! I love the price and taste of this brand.
This is by far my favorite Moscato. Deliciously sweet with a crisp aftertaste. Perfect for a relaxing night at home when you're craving something sweet.
The Barefoot Mascato was a little too sweet for me, after one glass I had a headache! This is a great wine for anyone who likes to fill that sweet spot!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?
What is the best food to pair this with?
I've heard mixed reviews about this wine, is it good?
What is a good pairing with this wine?
What fruit do you like to put in this wine?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos