BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Rosemary C.
Stilwell, OK
A good dessert wine, just a little biter which I do not like but this one seems balanced and is a good change from some other moscatos that are too sweet
This is a great wine brand in general but the Moscato has always been my favorite. It is a nice sweet inexpensive brand to keep on hand to enjoy at home.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Don't care for wine but this moscato and bubbling feeling is great. It sweet
Lismary R.
New Britain, CT
I love the taste! great with cheese
Renee W.
Arvada, CO
I am a moscato lover. Always loved sweet wines. This is in my top 5. Smooth, refreshing, not over sweet, just hits the spot! Would repurchase and I have!
Amanda M.
Palmyra, VA
This is my all time favorite wine! I love the price and taste of this brand.
Lisa T.
Manhattan, IL
This is by far my favorite Moscato. Deliciously sweet with a crisp aftertaste. Perfect for a relaxing night at home when you're craving something sweet.
Tiffany R.
Spring Hill, FL
The Barefoot Mascato was a little too sweet for me, after one glass I had a headache! This is a great wine for anyone who likes to fill that sweet spot!
jessica n.
San angelo, TX
The barefoot mascatto is my favorite wine. It's very delicious and can be relaxing, it taste just as good as any other wine brands and not as expensive.
Carrie D.
Phoenix, AZ
It is a good wine well chilled on a warm day.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
One of the best wines out there! Wouldn't you agree?
Christy O.
I've never tried wine before but I am wanting to try it. Whats a good one to try for the first time?
Lisa R H.
Canton, MA
Am I the only one who fins this one too sweet?
Paige C.
Crowley, TX
Who else just loves this wine and thinks its the best?
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Why do you love barefoot moscato? What does this wine have over other moscatos?