6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,833 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Moscato is my favorite wine because it's so light and fruity and goes great with any meal. Barefoot is such a cheap price without compromising flavor.
One of my favorite brands of Moscato and not expensive.
Come on everyone's try Moscato and honestly I think this was one of my first ones that I've ever tried isn't bad can be a little sweet but it's Moscato
Barefoot Moscato is my go too wine! It's a daily fave!
Good wine when you make it to Travers city how with everything great for girls nights. Even after that long day at work when you need a bottle of wine.
This moscato is so yummy. It's what got me to try wine!
This is one of my favorite wines, when i go to the store this is one of the bottles i reach for. It has the best sweet taste. I will forever buy this!
It is a good wine well chilled on a warm day.
Very sweet wine, but it's my sisters go to! It's delicious for a glass, but I can't drink more than one. Can find at any grocery store or liquor store.
This is inexpensive, but the taste is still great. It's more of a flat moscato, not airy or bubbley. It's great to use for sangria or wine slushies.
Q & A
Do you consider this a dessert wine?
What Barefoot wine is your favorite?
What food do you best like to pair this wine to?
Your favorite food or dessert or snack with this wine?
Is anyone enjoying this as much as I do?? I love this wine!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos