Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
East Hampton, CT

One of my favorite ways to unwind. I love curling up with a glass under a blanket and watching TV.
Julia J.
Julia J.
FPO, AE

This is my go-to when wanting a light, sweet wine. It's very affordable and pairs well with a variety of dishes we cook regularly.
Kemon L.
Kemon L.
Shalimar, FL

So deliciously smooth and sweet! I felt like I was sipping from a lovely basket of ripe fruits and fresh flowers. The prettiest pale green wine felt and tasted so fancy but was incredibly affordable! I will definitely buy Barefoot Moscato again and even an extra bottle or two to keep on hand!
Christine B.
Christine B.
Colorado Springs

This is the only wine that I buy on a semi-regular basis. I'm not much of a wine drinker in general, so my tastes, in this regard, are not particularly refined or drawn from broad experience. But for anyone who rarely drinks alcohol, this is definitely a wine I would recommend. While I have to be specifically in the mood for most wines before I will drink them, I will gladly accept a glass of Barefoot Moscato at any time.
Laura W.
Laura W.

My favorite wine to buy for get-togethers or something to sip. It has a very pleasant and light sweet taste. Definitely for those who are looking for a casual wine!
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.

I love this wine, it is truly AMAZING. It is very sweet, but not dry like a lot of other brands I've tried. It's very affordable as well. This is definitely my go to wine and I will continue to reach for it! I would recommend to anyone who enjoys moscato.
Chloe V.
Chloe V.

The absolutely best wine ever! The price is so cheap and the wine is extremely good. You have to like sweet wine and if you're sensitive to sweet wines where you get headaches then I would stay away but seriously my GO TO and all time favorite white wine brand.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.

The first wine I shared with my now husband over seven years ago! This brand of wine brings back wonderful memories. It tastes great as well!!
Monique D.
Monique D.
Fremont, CA

Barefoot Moscato is refreshing & tastes great! It's also very reasonably priced. i had to give it a B rating because anything I drink it I have a headache afterwards.
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Los Angeles, CA

This moscato is really sweet and tasty. Everything you would want in a moscato and the price is right!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now