4.56 / 5 based on 8,149 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,915 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This Moscato wasn't as sweet as I like moscato to be. There are better companies that offer a better moscato
This wine is crisp and refreshing without being overly sweet. This is a nice wine to sip while chilling out.
Barefoot Moscato is very tasty, and smooth. Love the price, would put Barefoot on my top 5 list for moscato.
Delicious. not too expensive. always a crowd pleaser. This is a great dessert wine after a summer cook out!!
Didnt really care for it.it wasnt what i was looking for..kind of dry for my taste..it gave me a headache l..
I love this!!! Its the right amount of sweet. Not strong at all. Plus its a really good for the price it is.
This was so tasty! Perfect for a girls night! Definitely sweet because it's moscato but I love sweet stuff 😍
This is by far my favorite brand of Moscato. I always have several bottles on hand. Great value and so yummy!
My go to wine, every time. I really enjoy the taste and the sweetness of it. Very affordable too, I must say.
Sweet and savory. Great for the price. Isn't fancy but it is easy to drink and people like it at parties.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos