Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kerstin J.
Kerstin J.
Centertown, KY
Not sweet tasting enough for me. I think that it is a little to dry as well. I do not enjoy many of their products.
Alannah A.
Alannah A.
Pointblank, TX
This is one of my favorite wines for a casual dinner party! I could drink this one any day of the week. I typically buy this one pretty often and love the smooth taste. The value of the wine is comparable to many other wines and is highly recommended by me.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet and fresh! I love sweet, so I loved this wine. It is so good with fruit very good flavor. You can get a large bottle for around $10, so the price is awesome. The only thing I would change is the top. Would recommend to family and friends! Worth it!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I'm down for this. It has a good taste and is probably one of my favorites. I got it as a gift and bought me after.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Don't let the low price fool you, this is a great moscato! Such crisp, full flavor. I'm not a huge wine drinker but this is a favorite when I do drink it.
Ideal B.
Ideal B.
New York , NY
The taste is very smooth and goes perfect with cheese and fruit. When we have our girl nights,this wine is one of our main staples.
April d.
April d.
Ventura, CA
Very tasty wine for the right price. Great for entertaining and saving money without skimping on taste.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
It tastes really good and it's super cheap! We get this stuff all the time!
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Good for the price. Moscatos are sweet, so if you prefer a drier wine, this one isn't for you. This one isn't overwhelmingly sweet though.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Forked River, NJ
Moscato is my favorite sweet wine and with barefoot it a cheaper wine and taste great. Great in the summer and always stocked in my refrigerator
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?