Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Jay T.
Jay T.

Not a fan, this has a bitter after taste which conflicts with what you would expect from a moscato so personally do not like that.
Talia K.
Talia K.
Bonner Spgs, KS

Barefoot wines are good quality and reasonably priced. We have a rule of not spending over $20/bottle on wine so this is perfect and tastes good!
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Belton, TX

This is a big bottle of sweet party wine.
to sweet for me, but most guest will like it.

i buy only for my guest and the size is perfect.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Saint Paul, MN

I love this wine sitting outside on the patio. It is cheap and a good go to for just a glass or two to cap off the night. There are a few others I prefer that come with a higher pricetag and in my opinion, a slightly better flavor (nothing to do with the sweetness as I love a sweet wine).
Jean T.
Jean T.

I absolutely love this wine, I don't really know any males that do, but all my female friends do too. It's not dry and has great flavor, but still very light
Chauntria T.
Chauntria T.
Springfield, IL

This was my favorite Moscato (was because I don't really drink Moscato so much anymore.) I love that this is inexpensive and sweet!! Barefoot is a good brand of wine over all. Totally worth the $5 I spend at the store for it.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Seattle, WA

Really tasty, affordable summertime wine. Sometimes a bit too sweet and I often choose a Sauvignon Blanc instead.
Shenora J.
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD

This wine has a cool and refreshing taste. The flavor is lighter than some white wine which allows me to pair with different dishes
Gerrynn S.
Gerrynn S.

Barefoot moscato cheap, sweet, yummy wine! this is my go-to wine for any night. i love the light,, sweet taste.
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD

So sweet and flavorful! My go to moscato because it's so inexpensive and I love the flavor
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now