Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Sterling Hts, MI

I am not a wine person but I like this wine. It is very inexpensive and isn't as strong tasting as red wine.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Paducah, KY

I'm a huge Moscato fan! Barefoot is definitely good for the price! I've tried the white, pink, and red but the white is by far my favorite!
Kymberly E.
Kymberly E.
Springfield, IL

One of the cheapest wines around. But it is so good and comes in different varieties and flavors. I highly recommend it
Morgan B.
Morgan B.

This Moscato was the first wine that I found I really enjoyed. Since then I have moved on to wines that are less sweet, but I recommend this to anyone who prefers a very sweet wine or is in the starting phases of their wine pallet.
Giavanna L.
Giavanna L.

Perfect after a long day at work! Smooth and relaxing! Very sweet. Doesn't leave a bad after taste at all.
Kaye F.
Kaye F.
Sioux City, IA

Great wine love it!! Very affordable and easily available great taste with any food or by itself
Janet Y.
Janet Y.
El paso, Tx

This Moscato Wine has a good sweet flavor and the price is right. I do not like that if you don't finish it and is put back in refrigerator next time you drink it it has a bitter taste.
Mary Lee K.
Mary Lee K.
Macomb, MI

Sweet but not too sweet. Priced wonderfully. Goes well with fruit and salads or perfect on its own. Light and crisp like a summers day!
Jarinette M.
Jarinette M.
Bronx, NY

Delicious wine, it's not too strong or too soft. It's just right. I would definitely recommend it
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA

One of my go to mascatos! if your looking for a cheap yummy white wine this one is a winner! tastes very crisp and light. I love pairing it with fruits like strawberry and kiwi! yum!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?