BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Allison H.
Holt, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my go to moscato brand. I love sweet wine so I love this stuff. It's nice and crisp and refreshing. Great taste and smooth. I highly recommend this brand especially for the price point
Shanielle R.
Denver, CO
I'm usually an not a fan of wine. But when I tried this wine I really enjoyed it. It was refreshing any too bitter tasting. I was happy to find a Wynne I could enjoy.
Brittany T.
Mount Ulla, NC
Barefoot makes many delicious wines but this is my personal favorite. It can have a shot after taste but it is affordable and easy to find. This makes it in my top five go wines.
Kelli M.
Topeka, KS
I'm a sucker for a good sweet white that just tastes like grape juice with a little bit of bite. I love this wine because it tastes awesome & doesn't kill my budget!
Anita W.
Kellyton, AL
Love this love this I really enjoyed the flavor of this productthis product is one of the few that I actually enjoy I don't like the taste of alcohol don't like the taste of beer I don't like wine but this one I do enjoy
Olivia H.
Piermont, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
So good but so sweet. One glass is enough, or add ice. Moscato is typically grapefruit-based and made for digesting after a meal and it works fine! Price is extremely reasonable. Would buy again, but willing to try others.
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
There's nothing like a glass of Moscato on a nice summer night. At about $10 a bottle it is surprising how great it is. Sweet taste and nice bottle design make it a perfect gift too .
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
Favorite wine to have at home when is girls night in. Is sweet and love how inexpensive it is. They have it everywhere including Walgreens. Definitely recommend if you like sweet wine.
Brittany D.
Im notna real wino but this Moscato is delicious. I like the more fruitier wines i have noticed and this is by far my favorite to drink. U can really taste the nasty " wine"taste! My go to drink here lately! Love!!!
Kristen J.
Bowling Green, KY
Very good! Not the best that I have tried but I would buy this again! It wasn't as sweet as what a typical moscato usually is which I didn't mind. Seemed to leave a wang as an aftertaste.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?