BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Krystle L.
Austin
This drink is so good not bitter at all..sweet satisfying light and fresh this is my go to drink because I don't have s headache the next day and it's super cheap
Stephanie J.
York, PA
Best wine ever! It is very sweet, but it's still a good go-to, especially for someone like me who really doesnt drink all too often. But this is cheap, super easy to find, amd always is crisp and refreshing to drink with basically any kind of meal!
Beth C.
Happy Hour Expert
Yum! This is delicious and adorable. Sweet and smooth, but with an alcohol content to make you giggly and have a good time. My girls and I love to enjoy this together during a sleepover. I will definitely buy again.
Meghan R.
Conshohocken, PA
Barefoot Moscato is so sweet and smooth! This wine is my absolute favorite. I purchased it from Wine and Spirits. It is just about the only wine I will drink. I have tried other brands of moscato and nothing compares. I highly recommend this wine!
Dusti M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Nasty Nasty Nasty, not at all my kind of Moscato and I have tried just about every kind. I would not recomment this one to anyone. Barefoot brand wine just seems sub-par.
Angie R.
Happy Hour Expert
Yummm yumm yum! The BEST, most inexpensive wine around. I can drink a whole bottle for myself. The taste is crisp and clean and super sweet. I love this Moscato.
Lorena A.
Midway Park , NC
My absolute favorite wine ever, the first time I tried wine it was a different one and I didn't really like it so I was skeptical of wine but when I tried this one it change my view and taste for wine completely it's just soo amazing to me I'm in love
Gina R.
Neenah, WI
A go-to for a girls night in! I can't drink more than a couple glasses of this without feeling a little like I've had too much soda/gut rot. It's fresh and crisp! Good taste.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
I love this exact bottle so much! It tastes delicious and it's at a great price. Barefoot is pretty much sold every where, and I usually buy it at Safeway because it's the cheapest!
Ashley P.
Hudsonville, MI
We made a delicious moscato punch with this bottle as the base! Just a little bit of sherbet and 7 Up mixed with the Barefoot Moscato made the best punch for a holiday get-together!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?