Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Tobyhanna, PA

My go to wine for my signature sangria recipes. I live the way flavors play off this wine and it's great alone. The price is another awesome part and there are often specials
L C.
L C.

One of the most delightful moscato bottle! You really can't go wrong with barefoot. Sweet refreshing taste, definitely a must have at a summer event for those sweet drinkers!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Berwick, PA

Very nice loved that it was just the right sweetness. Would for sure buy it again. Whether a night with the girls or just a night at home with a good movie it hits the spot.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Galesburg, IL

A delectable, light and sweet wine. Better than the red version. Slight sparkle to it and the opposite of extra dry champagne. Great for any wine lover or beginner drinkers.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV

Love it and great on a budget. First tried it in college and it is still something I reach for at the end of a long day for a drink with dinner or for night in with friends.
coraima R.
coraima R.

This is a great moscato at a very reasonable price. It is not overly sweet and has smoothness to it with a stronger hint of pears, but overall a great moscato for the price.
Angela F.
Angela F.

I won't say that I look this because I don't really care for wine but it is the best wine that I've had, and can stand to drink. It has a sweet taste to it but not to sweet.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

This is one of my go-to moscatos. It is sweet and refreshing and for the price you really can't beat it. Overall, I think barefoot produces a good wine for the price point.
Hanna H.
Hanna H.
Reading, PA

Barefoot is great because it's so affordable and you can try different wines you might not normally. They're moscato is good but can get to be too sweet after a few glasses
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.

My go to after work relaxation drink. Sweet and white wines are my fav and Moscato I always find to be sweet, refreshing and a delight when paired with just about anything.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now