Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Elisa S.
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
This is my favorite wine. I always have a bottle in the fridge. Amazing taste. Not too strong and not too sweet. Just right. Worth the price.
Arieanna C.
Arieanna C.
Dover, NH
Im not a big wine drinker because i think a lot of them taste similar to beer, however i can drink a full bottle of this and still want more!
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
Simple and inexpensive. About $9 a bottle here in New York. The moscato is sweet and refreshing. I enjoy all the varieties of bare foot wine
Amy R.
Amy R.
This is the best dessert wine - just sweet enough to balance any choice of dessert. It is delicious when used to make sangria as well. 10/10
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
June 29, 2016, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: White
This is my go to wine! Cheap and perfectly sweet. When sitting by the pool on hot days I add some frozen fruit and its a perfect cool drink.
Pammy L.
Pammy L.
Buffalo Grove, IL
As a poor college student, this is my go to wine. It is great in taste and not hard on the wallet. Perfect if you like a sweet wine like me.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Kennett, MO
Definitely one of my favorites. Very inexpensive and available mostly everywhere. Sweet and refreshing. Definitely relaxing after a hard day
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this moscato! It's super affordable AND delicious! A light refreshing taste to take the edge off, and you could even buy it is Walmart!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Yulee, FL
This is my go to white wine! It's sweet and refreshing, it's a great starter wine. Barefoot overall is a great brand and it's a great price!
Alina T.
Alina T.
This wine is so delicious and such a great price!! I never would have imagined that I could find a wine that I like this much for under $10!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?