Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Karolina K.
Karolina K.
Belchertown , MA

Wow I can't get enough of this. This wine is ALWAYS my go to. I love the light crisp taste of barefoot and the moscato is so light and sweet perfect for the summer although I have it all year round. Highly recommended for any moscato lover
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Belton, MO

This was one of the first wines I tried when I started experimenting with different wines and I really liked it at first. Now that my taste for wine has changed i definitely don't reach for it much anymore.. but definitely recommend for someone starting out
Akeele J.
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS

I love this moscato. It tastes great and inexpensive. I usually buy this in the largest size because it's so good.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA

One if my favorite brands of Moscato! It's sweet yet crisp and refreshing! Love a glass as a night cap!
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Baltimore, MD

I'm a fan of the Barefoot brand but this moscato is probably my least favorite of any of their products. It is way too sweet and tastes cheap.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

My favorite Moscato!!!!! Great taste, goes with anything, no bitter after taste, and reasonably priced!!!
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC

My favorite wine! It's cheap and tastes divine! I like to enjoy a glass while I relax in the bath
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Manhattan, IL

This is by far my favorite Moscato. Deliciously sweet with a crisp aftertaste. Perfect for a relaxing night at home when you're craving something sweet.
Janie H.
Janie H.
South Park, PA

My friends and I tried this for our girls night one night - I'm a red girl myself but like white wine occasionally. That being said, this one wasn't my favorite. It was a little too sweet with not enough of any other flavor. My friends liked it though!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
San Antonio, TX

Barefoot Moscato is great it has that crisp sweet taste that I like It Goes Down Smooth and I can just drink the whole bottle.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now