Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Aubrey F.
Aubrey F.
Flint, MI
I really enjoy barefoot wines and this is my favorite. It is the perfect bit of sweetness. I do add the Zero Calorie/Zero Sugar White Monster to mine for a little added kick.
Alannah A.
Alannah A.
Pointblank, TX
This is one of my favorite wines for a casual dinner party! I could drink this one any day of the week. I typically buy this one pretty often and love the smooth taste. The value of the wine is comparable to many other wines and is highly recommended by me.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet and fresh! I love sweet, so I loved this wine. It is so good with fruit very good flavor. You can get a large bottle for around $10, so the price is awesome. The only thing I would change is the top. Would recommend to family and friends! Worth it!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
GNO! all my friends come over once a month and talk and have moscato. I love the wine, its very classy and mature. I love it!##
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Marysville, WA
All of Barefoot Moscatos are delicious. I have tried most of them and have never been disappointed.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Knoxville, TN
I love this! Super sweet drink and light on the stomach. Flavor taste great and goes down smooth! Perfect for girls wine night or even a glass with dinner
Maren E.
Maren E.
Duluth, MN
This is my favorite go to Moscato. The price doesn't break the bank and I love the sweet flavor. Probably the brand I buy the most.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Sweet, inexpensive moscato. Great sweet taste! Very affordable for everyday use.
Toni P.
Toni P.
Olean, NY
I always get this wine for our one night a week girls night. Barefoot does an amazing job with this refreshing white wine. Leaves my taste buds wanting more.
Kennedy B.
Kennedy B.
Stevens Point, WI
I like sweet wine that doesn't have the dry taste to it. Probably because I just turned 21 and the wines that taste like juice go down easier. The Barefoot Moscato has a great, crisp flavor that doesn't compare to other wines. I would buy this again and again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?