The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,674 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
SOOO tasty and fresh. I always get excited when I have a cold bottle of this waiting on me when I get home from a long day at work!
I love all Barefoot wines, and this is one of my favorites. It is sweet, but not too sweet and is refreshing.
My all time favorite moscato! Has a nice smooth taste, great for a night with the girls or just with dinner.
Most favorite wine! I love to make sangria with it. Summer is coming so there will be a lot of wine on the porch :)
Good beginner wine and well priced. The moscato is very sweet with a fruity aftertaste. Great for the casual drink
I don't drink this alone I usually use it to make shrimp pasta. It taste great with the pasta I tasted a bit alone and it was a bit sour.
I love this wine! It is super affordable and I love the way it tastes! This is my second favorite to their pink moscato!
Great, cheap, go-to wine for any occasion. One of my favorites to grab anytime I'm at the grocery. It can be too sweet to drink a lot of, tho!
Every time I go out with my friends, this is my number one "go to" drink. It is very cheap and tastes amazing! I recommend it to all the wine lovers out there!
I am a big fan of Barefoot, although I'd pick the Red moscato over this one, if your not into a heavy heavy wine then this is the way to go. Sneaks up on you but not intense.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos