Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Karina C.
Karina C.

First of all for the price this Moscato has a ok taste but doesn't taste cheap. This is my quick wine when I don't have time to go to a wine store.
Carlie B.
Carlie B.
Pittsburgh, PA

A nice refreshing end of the day drink! I love the taste since I am a sweeter drink kind of person it is perfect for me
Candice H.
Candice H.
Baltimore

Love to drink this on a relaxing day.This my go to wine when I want something different. Perfect flavor
Kerstin J.
Kerstin J.
Centertown, KY

Not sweet tasting enough for me. I think that it is a little to dry as well. I do not enjoy many of their products.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.

This is my go to drink for a night in. I love the taste and it isn't hard to drink like some other moscatos can be. I love the fruity taste and it is relatively well priced considering the size of the bottle. Would definitely recommend for anyone who likes a fruity wine.
Yadaris M.
Yadaris M.

Refreshing. Great flavor. Excellent alternative to combine with cheese. Great packaging. Excellent price. Flavor is sweet.
Molly R.
Molly R.

Definitely one of the essentials in my wine collection. It may not be the best quality, but you can't beat the price. It's the perfect wine for a movie night with your significant other.
Brianne  l.
Brianne l.

Best Moscato on the market and it won't break the bank. Great drink for the buck
Mandy L.
Mandy L.

Moscoto is my go to wine! Barefoot offers a decent quality for a great price. I personally like the sparkling moscoto better therefore this one isn't my first choice but a great second choice.
Stashia H.
Stashia H.
Moulton, AL

This is a bit tart for my taste! Looking for something a little sweeter on the taste buds!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now