Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

Crisp, sweet and tasty. Love this wine. I really like both the white and pink Moscato. Great wine and a great price.
Nicole r.
Nicole r.
Oxford, Ct

Least expensive white wine but perfect on the taste buds! Doesn't taste like a cheap wine. It is great for parties and gifts. Great for people who need a good starter wine!
Kiersten S.
Kiersten S.

Very very sweet. Sweeter than the Riesling if you've ever tried it. It's decent for the price. Too sweet for me however, it is moscato.
Brook D.
Brook D.
Big Rapids, MI

My absolute favorite wine!! Delicious, sweet, and at an amazing price. I also like that it comes with the cork...completes the whole experience :)
Michele G.
Michele G.

I love this wine. It is affordable, smooth and has sweet taste. One of my faves
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN

Such a big Moscato fan!! Barefoot is one of the best wine brands in my opinion. We carry this at my work too and it's a hit!! Sweet but in a good way!
Leialoha D.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA

My fave moscato!! Great price, sweet, light and perfected paired with fruit or even chocolate!
Yamaris M.
Yamaris M.
Guaynabo

The best cheap wineeeeeeee you can find !!!
Love it so much and for the pricee I love it more !
Krista A.
Krista A.
Athens, PA

I usually like to drink dry wines, but my friends all prefer sweet. So as you can imagine, I often get stuck drinking Moscato. However, I Barefoot's is my absolute favorite. It taste great, goes down smoothly, is super cheap, and is such a good choice for a white, sweet wine, the only choice i'll drink! I recommend it to all, regardless of taste preferences, it'll surprise you, in a good way!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Moncks Corner, SC

I am giving this an A based on the Barefoot wine brand. For a moscato it is good. I do not really care for moscato's but for a moscato this was good. Barefoot, in general, has never disappointed.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now