4.55 / 5 based on 8,040 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My ultimate favorite white wine! My best friend literally just sticks a big straw in the bottle for parties.
Delightful moscato! Highly recommend for a relaxing evening beverage! At a price that is easy on the pocket.
First brand of moscato I drank & i got hooked on it. It;s very inexpensive too and it's available everywhere.
Didnt really care for it.it wasnt what i was looking for..kind of dry for my taste..it gave me a headache l..
Love this wine. Very affordable, great taste. Light and fruity. Definitely a wine I recommend to many people.
Sweet but not to sweet a perfect desert wine. Wouldn't drink with dinner or lunch, very light and refreshing
If your a sororiety girl. If you like sweet wine. If you like any wine. You like barefoot wine. And I love it
Peach and apricot taste, very crisp and refreshing ( bubbly). Can drink it alone, or with food. Decent price!
This is good, but not great. I have had it a couple of times now and am left wanting a little more sweetness.
This wine is the perfect amount of sweetness for my taste. I don't like dry wines so this is the one for me!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos