Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Nita F.
Nita F.
I love a nice cold bottle of Moscato. However, this is my least favorite of the affordable bottles of Moscato. It gives a Tarr after taste. Although, it has a very reasonable price tag.
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Lackawanna, NY
My favorite cheap wine! i like freezing it so its like a wine slushy. the rose moscato is tasty as well!
Kara G.
Kara G.
Davenport , FL
I love this! Perfect for any occasion, and great for the price. It is definitely an everyday wine and I love it!
Rebekkah H.
Rebekkah H.
Hurst, TX
This moscato is perfectly paired with frozen strawberries! I can easily drink half a bottle of this wine! It's not too sweet, not too dry. It's pretty perfect!
Caylee M.
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN
I love that moscato is sweet and that barefoot is affordable. A lot of wines that are cheap don't taste good, but barefoot is always great and gives me the taste I want.
natasha b.
natasha b.
Bloomfield, NJ
This is one of my favorite wines. The price is the best part, just goes to show you don't have to dish out lots of money for a good tasting wine.
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
I am not a fan on wine, but if it is what i am drinking i go for white wine. White wine for me is less dry and more sweet, at least this brand. I like it because its not very strong and you can enjoy a glass while having dinner or even on a romantic bath. I would definitely buy it again.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Grand Ledge, MI
Barefoot moscato is my favorite wine of all time. I've been drinking it for years and keep coming back to it. Great crisp and sweet taste! Awesome wine that I would recommend to anyone
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Tobaccoville, NC
It's pretty good. It's light and sweet plus a great value for the money. It's not my favorite Moscato but if the store I'm in doesn't have me go to brand this is my second choice.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jacksonville, AR
This is my favorite wine. It's great as a dessert wine or with your favorite seafood entree.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?