BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• What‚Äôs the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...12 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Sherri G.
This is a great way to start trying out wines. It's a sweet wine without carbonation. It's not great to pair with a dinner but it's fantastic with dessert.
Brittany E.
Louisville, KY
So, this is one of my favorite cheap wines! So delicious during the summer and even better if you make a nice peach sangria with it as the main ingredient!
Tiffany D.
Oak Grove , KY
This is my absolute go to for wine! I love how cheap it is but how much alcohol per volume content you get! I love white wines and this one is my favorite!
jocie C.
I am always nervous to try new wines but every flavor barefoot has is amazing! I could literally drink a whole entire bottle in one setting! It's delicious
Karri M.
Sumner, WA
This Moscato is decent but a little watery tasting to me.
Katrenna T.
Calumet City, IL
The taste is something that I enjoy. The price is refreshing also. I can enjoy it during a nice girls night. I trnd to add fruit for an even better taste.
Jessica g.
Holland,MI
Love it Drink it in the summer time cool and refreshing. Only $7 in Meijers,
Katherine V.
Manassas, VA
Barefoot moscato is super tasty! Though it can be sweet to some people, it is a great and cheap wine to enjoy. A glass or two is perfect after a long day.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine! The taste is so wonderful so delicious. It is very affordable not expensive. Once I tried this i was hooked so good!
April d.
Delicious! Very affordable too! I recently bought the small 4 pack and the bigger bottle as prizes for a friends baby shower & i must say, they were a hit.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?