Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Christina O.
Christina O.
Country Club, MO

Love this Moscato! It isn't overly sweet and has a great flavor. It is definitely one of my favorites!
Leialoha D.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA

My fave moscato!! Great price, sweet, light and perfected paired with fruit or even chocolate!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA

Barefoot Moscato is great for summer sangrias and fantastic by itself as well. I like to add some sparkling water to it and make it a spritzer by the pool
Krista A.
Krista A.
Athens, PA

I usually like to drink dry wines, but my friends all prefer sweet. So as you can imagine, I often get stuck drinking Moscato. However, I Barefoot's is my absolute favorite. It taste great, goes down smoothly, is super cheap, and is such a good choice for a white, sweet wine, the only choice i'll drink! I recommend it to all, regardless of taste preferences, it'll surprise you, in a good way!
Jasmine  W.
Jasmine W.

I have been drinking this Moscato for about 2 years now and it's one of my favorites. It is not expensive
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Orlando, FL

It tastes so good and is not to sweet. I love it cold. It's goes down smoothly and is a great asset to a girls night
Carlie B.
Carlie B.
Pittsburgh, PA

A nice refreshing end of the day drink! I love the taste since I am a sweeter drink kind of person it is perfect for me
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Lansing, MI

Great cheap wine! It's perfect for a casual night in you can drink without feel guilty about price. And it tastes great!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Fallbrook

Exactly what I was looking for in a wine at an affordable price. The taste was perfect and I would recommend this wine to any and everyone. Barefoot is a company I will trust for many years to come.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.

This is my go to drink for a night in. I love the taste and it isn't hard to drink like some other moscatos can be. I love the fruity taste and it is relatively well priced considering the size of the bottle. Would definitely recommend for anyone who likes a fruity wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now