4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is my all time favorite wine it's so sweet and crisp, I can drink a whole bottle of this like it's juice
Peach and apricot taste, very crisp and refreshing ( bubbly). Can drink it alone, or with food. Decent price!
This is the first brand of wine I tried with my bff! I will recommend this brand of when to all of my friends
This is much too sweet for me! I wouldn't have it unless someone poured it for me and I felt rude denying it!
Not a big wine drinker but I do like moscatos and this one is really good. No too sweet and goes down smooth
Didnt really care for it.it wasnt what i was looking for..kind of dry for my taste..it gave me a headache l..
Sweet but not to sweet a perfect desert wine. Wouldn't drink with dinner or lunch, very light and refreshing
My ultimate favorite white wine! My best friend literally just sticks a big straw in the bottle for parties.
This is my favorite drink when all I want to do is lay back and watch movies, or for when i had stressful day
Kind of dry. Not really my taste. Okay for a cheap wine. Would not repurchase, might try a different flavor.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos