Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Montreal , Quebec

My favourite one ever i love moscato great taste not expensive great with food
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Ridgeland, Ms

This is absolutely my favorite Moscato! My husbsnd brought this home for me not knowing if it was a good brand. I enjoy Barefoot. This is very smooth and sweet. I buy it now all the time.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Love this wine. Not much of a wine drinker so this sweet wine works for me. Great price, great flavor
Angela G.
Angela G.

Barefoot moscato is always a hit at all my parties!! I love how smooth and crisp this wine is ! I rate this wine a ten from packaging to taste its a 100.
Hope B.
Hope B.

Delicious! Perfect sweet wine for any moscato lover. Fairly inexpensive, with average packaging but goes down smooth. I would like more attractive branding, but it doesn't change that it's a tasty wine.
lauren v.
lauren v.

Love this wine.. about the only one i drink. Especially after a hard day at work. I enjoy a small glass everyday maybe special occasions two.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.

By far the best wine I have had. The flavourful drink is so fruity and refreshing and personally I wouldn't change it. We share it at events I host because the girls and guys love it. It's also a great dessert wine.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.

Love the taste and price. Really good wine for the price. Recommend to anyone.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Marietta, GA

This is my favorite moscato. I love that it's carbonated, but some people don't like that. It is a very sweet white wine, and I usually can find good deals on it at Kroger.
Stashia H.
Stashia H.
Moulton, AL

This is a bit tart for my taste! Looking for something a little sweeter on the taste buds!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now