Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Donna A.
Donna A.
Scotch Plains, NJ

Barefoot is always an A+ choice. This product has grown with me from college and beyond, it has a classy and mature taste BUT is still a good value. When I think of wine I automatically think of barefoot!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Las Vegas, NV

Not so good fury fury I love you too baby so much to be in and out of sleep just so I could make you laugh to haha that's kinda funny as you think I could make you laugh to haha that's kinda funny as you think I could make
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

This is my go-to wine! I love it, its sweet but I like sweet wines, you ant go wrong with any of the barefoot products! Plus you can find it anywhere and super cheap!!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Moss Point, MS

I always keep a bottle on hand. I love the way it tastes. Must have for girls' night😉
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Mechanicsvlle, VA

This is a very sweet light wine. It is my go to Wine because of the price and the amazing taste! This is not at all a dry wine.
Ideal B.
Ideal B.

The taste is very smooth and goes perfect with cheese and fruit. When we have our girl nights,this wine is one of our main staples.
April d.
April d.
Ventura, CA

Very tasty wine for the right price. Great for entertaining and saving money without skimping on taste.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.

It tastes really good and it's super cheap! We get this stuff all the time!
Ariel M.
Ariel M.

Good for the price. Moscatos are sweet, so if you prefer a drier wine, this one isn't for you. This one isn't overwhelmingly sweet though.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Forked River, NJ

Moscato is my favorite sweet wine and with barefoot it a cheaper wine and taste great. Great in the summer and always stocked in my refrigerator
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?