Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Randi H.
Randi H.
Arvada, CO
Good flavor at a great price. I used this bottle as my gifts for friends this year for the holidays.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Vista, CA
This is one of my favorite wines, it's super reasonable in price and it tastes delicious!
yeraldy m.
yeraldy m.
It is not my favorite. Ive had better moscatos. but ive had worse. this is okay. Drink chilled.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
This caught my attention because of the footprints So I bought a 4 pack The Pink Moscato is so refreshing I added strawberry's and blended with Ice OH SO GOOOOOOODDDD
Sally S.
Sally S.
Davenport, FL
I love barefoot moscato wine. It has just the right amount of sweetness. It's refreshing. Has the perfect amount of carbonation. I love all the moscato flavors but the white one is my favorite.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Orlando, FL
It tastes so good and is not to sweet. I love it cold. It's goes down smoothly and is a great asset to a girls night
Christine H.
Christine H.
Love this! I don't drink wine often, but when I do, I go for barefoot Moscato. Not only is it affordable, but it's sweet and I just love the taste. Would recommend this brand and flavor.
Kristina N.
Kristina N.
Lancaster, NY
April 8, 2015, 1:03 p.m.
Review for: White
Very sweet. Cool and refreshing. It works well when you add fresh fruit to it as well. Chilled is by far the best way to serve it. It even has a little fizz to it.
Kenzie L.
Kenzie L.
I got that bubbly....
I got that bubbly....
I got it bubbly..!
I GOT IT BUBBLY!!!
Tim F.
Tim F.
For the price this is a fantastic Moscato. Very smooth with nice fruity undertones and a hint of citrus. So far, it's been my pick over other ones I've tried. Can't say that I'd do anything different with this brand. Will continue to enjoy this for sure!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?