4.56 / 5 based on 8,151 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,916 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This isn't my favorite wine, but it definitely is perfect when I want to run into quickly and grab something.
Delicious! Barefoot moscato was the only wine I would drink for a while. Perfect on its own or with a snack.
Mmmm I love barefoot moscato! Definitely one of my favorite sweet wines out there! Reasonably priced as well
Great refreshing moscato, great for a summertime refreshment. Over ice is my favorite way to sip on this wine
A really good moscato! The flavor is so good and I can always find this anywhere! It met all my expectations!
This isn't my favorite moscato but it is available everywhere and easy to open. I like how it's affordable.
One of my favorite moscatos! So good to make into sangria also 🍷👌 great for a summers day at the pool #yummy
Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine. It's fruity and light. I take frozen chunks of fruit for ice in my glass.
This is my go to Moscato because first off it's not that pricey and secondly it actually taste really yummy!
For the price, it's actually a really good wine. It's actually one of my favorites. Crisp, fresh and sweet.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos