Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
A T.
A T.

What can I say about this wine? It is way too sweet - sickly so. I have found every product that I have tried from Barefoot to be too sweet. So if you know someone with a sweet tooth who has no sense in wine, go for it. It even tastes like it's bad for you. But if you have any opinions or experience with wine or are not an underage teen, go elsewhere. Value (0/5).
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Erie, PA

Probably my favorite moscato! I love the flavor and really love this brand of wine! Will definitely recommend to others and will purchase again!
Gidiany G.
Gidiany G.
Louisville, KY

It's a really good moscato wine!! and sweet enough for me. I even recommended it to my parents because my mom is into these types of wines. Usually my go to wine because I can just drink it and enjoy it with friends or just on a night when I watch my favorite shows
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC

A girlfriend of mine put me on to this. It tastes great, sweet but not too sweet but I noticed if too much is consumed you will definitely regret it, worst headache ever.
julie p.
julie p.
Branford, CT

One of my favorite wines. Excellent with pasta with red or white sauce. Perfect for a ladies night! Light and not to sweet. Good at room temperature or chilled
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Riverview , FL

My go to wine! It's sweet and not to over powering. Plus it's like $5. What's better than cheap wine
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.

This is absolutely DELISHHHH , i can never go weong with this , its not a sour kind of wine.....ive bought this over and over lol
Anthony P.
Anthony P.
Rochester, MN

Good for a low priced wine. Has robust flavor, but quality does seem to vary bottle to bottle.
Chikahnna R.
Chikahnna R.
Mount Vernon, IL

Love the taste and the brand . I recommend this wine to everybody. Best seller. Need more different flavors. Very popular drink.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Carnegie, PA

I prefer sweet wines. This is always my go to wine when I am looking to relax or have a girls' night. Even in PA where we have state stores for wine and spirits, it is available in full and mini bottles at an affordable price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?