BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Beatriz R.
Worcester, MA
I love Barefoot in general in all honestly. It's one of the wines I always have on hand no matter which kind weather is moscato, pink moscato, and red moscato.
Red U.
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone knows me for my love of wine. I absolutely love it it unwinds me like nothing else and relaxes me. Barefoot is one of my top brands for one for sure.
LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA
My favorite wine by far! I Love moscato it’s so sweet and the flavor is great. Barefoot is reasonably priced and delicious. I would and do recommend this wine.
Holly L.
When I want to go home and relax this is my go to wine!!!!
Haley M.
Florence, MS
My go-to wine, especially the huge bottle of wine. It's cheap and delicious!!!
Christina B.
North Las Vegas, NV
Pairs well with just about anything. Cost is very reasonable! Sweat and crisp!
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
I love the flavor it's so crisp and refreshing. If you love wine this is a perfect one to try. You can also find barefoot wines in almost every liquor store.
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
One of my favorites! It's absolutely delicious with hot warm brownies, or cookies. Its a desert wine & its sweet. So if you like sweet wines this is for you.
Lauren B.
Florence, SC
Sweet, refreshing, inexpensive. I'm not a wine snob & I don't discriminate. This stuff is like a Juicy Juice, so sweet & yummy, it can be a little dangerous.
Reah A.
Barstow, CA
Not to bad. Great to pick up and take to a friends house.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?