Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Woonsocket , Ri

Fantastic moscato, considering the price. I'm not a wine snob so I enjoy it. Doesn't taste too cheap
Megan C.
Megan C.

Love love love! This wine is great because it's the right amount of sweet for such an affordable price.
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.

This is my favorite go to wine. its cheap, delicious, and I'm never disappointed.
Merranda H.
Merranda H.

I absolutely love this wine. It has a subtle sweet taste! Not to strong or overpowering!
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX

I love moscato wine! I tend to love more of the dessert wines because i justlove how sweet they are
Janie A.
Janie A.

So in love with this wine! šŸ˜ It has a perfect amount of sweet and smoothness to get you that warm and fuzzy feeling. It's perfect for a girls night in or just having a glass after a hard days work. I def recommend it.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Montreal , Quebec

My favourite one ever i love moscato great taste not expensive great with food
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Ridgeland, Ms

This is absolutely my favorite Moscato! My husbsnd brought this home for me not knowing if it was a good brand. I enjoy Barefoot. This is very smooth and sweet. I buy it now all the time.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Love this wine. Not much of a wine drinker so this sweet wine works for me. Great price, great flavor
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA

This is one of my favorite wines, when i go to the store this is one of the bottles i reach for. It has the best sweet taste. I will forever buy this!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now