Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Angie R.
Angie R.

Yummm yumm yum! The BEST, most inexpensive wine around. I can drink a whole bottle for myself. The taste is crisp and clean and super sweet. I love this Moscato.
mallen b.
mallen b.
ABILENE, TX

I really like barefoot wines and the Moscato is extremely delightful. It's very light and tasty. Prefect for aNY summer night.
Vera W.
Vera W.

I have tried many moscato wines. Barefoot is the sweetest crisp tasting wine. LOVE IT
HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Kaelyn S.
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN

Moscato is by far my favorite. it's sweet and light with a clean finish. i wouldn't say this is the best moscato i have had, but for the price you can't go wrong. i enjoy the barefoot brand.
Shaelynn N.
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick, OH

This is just the right amount of sweetness and it doesn't have a bad after taste like some wines do. It's so worth the price too, which I love since I'm a broke college student.
Tatianna B.
Tatianna B.
Fredonia, Ny

Barefoot moscato is my go to wine I just love it. It's sweet but not to sweet its a great day drink.
melanie h.
melanie h.
La Verkin, Ut

I like sweet wines the most. Bearfoot muscato is one of my favorites. It is a very sweet desert type wine and it is easy to find stocked in most stores.

Claudia V.
Claudia V.

This is my to go wine! I love sweet wines and the ones that go down smooth and you can enjoy the taste. I buy these to give away and also for myself. When it's cold it's delicious. This is good for any social event or just a meal. I drink it while cooking!
Waleska M.
Waleska M.

It has a sweet crisp taste you can pair with fruit and cheese for a light snack. It's flavor it's a little peachy.
Casey I.
Casey I.

Moscato isn't my favorite wine, but for the price and taste, it's great! Barefoot is a great brand for those on a budget!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now