Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Ariella B.
Ariella B.
Boca Raton, FL
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorite types of moscato! I love the sweet and taste with the bubbles. The lower price point is definitely an advantage too- I never feel bad about spending less than $10 on a bottle of wine. I recommend this brand to all of my friends who are looking for a cheap but good wine! It is a must try.
Kerstin J.
Kerstin J.
Centertown, KY
Not sweet tasting enough for me. I think that it is a little to dry as well. I do not enjoy many of their products.
Alannah A.
Alannah A.
Pointblank, TX
This is one of my favorite wines for a casual dinner party! I could drink this one any day of the week. I typically buy this one pretty often and love the smooth taste. The value of the wine is comparable to many other wines and is highly recommended by me.
whitneyNov k.
whitneyNov k.
Cumberland, MD
March 17, 2015, 8:49 p.m.
Review for: White
Another affordable option from barefoot but not my favorite. I prefer the pink moscato but I do serve this as an option for girls night.
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Nashville, TN
Can't go wrong with Barefoot wines. Always a great taste for a small price. This moscato is my personal favorite along with their pink moscoto.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Chandler, OK
I love this wine!! It is the first item I buy every time I go into the liquor store. The price is good and the taste is even better. It is my go to wine.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
This is definitely my favorite choice of wine .I received it from a friend as a gift and I kind of over did it and drank the entire bottle myself , next day s horrible.but I love it and now I know my limits can't play with this wine . definitely turned me from the other wine brands .
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet and fresh! I love sweet, so I loved this wine. It is so good with fruit very good flavor. You can get a large bottle for around $10, so the price is awesome. The only thing I would change is the top. Would recommend to family and friends! Worth it!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Marysville, WA
All of Barefoot Moscatos are delicious. I have tried most of them and have never been disappointed.
Ginny C.
Ginny C.
Savannah, GA
THE BEST WINE EVER. It is sweet and delicious but not dry, bitter, or overpowering like some other wines. I give it an A+!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?