Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Shaelynn N.
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick, OH

This is just the right amount of sweetness and it doesn't have a bad after taste like some wines do. It's so worth the price too, which I love since I'm a broke college student.
Latrice B.
Latrice B.
Kansas City, MO

5 stars based on taste and price! This moscato is a family favorite. We normally have a bottle or two when we get together on the weekends for dinner and hanging out. It has the perfect amount of sweetness.
mallen b.
mallen b.
ABILENE, TX

I really like barefoot wines and the Moscato is extremely delightful. It's very light and tasty. Prefect for aNY summer night.
Waleska M.
Waleska M.

It has a sweet crisp taste you can pair with fruit and cheese for a light snack. It's flavor it's a little peachy.
Kaelyn S.
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN

Moscato is by far my favorite. it's sweet and light with a clean finish. i wouldn't say this is the best moscato i have had, but for the price you can't go wrong. i enjoy the barefoot brand.
Tatianna B.
Tatianna B.
Fredonia, Ny

Barefoot moscato is my go to wine I just love it. It's sweet but not to sweet its a great day drink.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN

Of all of the Barefoot Wine, this is my favorite one. I love the Moscato and think that it is really refreshing.
qunita b.
qunita b.
Pensacola, FL

Smooth and tasty! I just started drinking wine this year thanks to my mom , she has to have it DAILY! This was well worth my 6 dollars!
Michael L.
Michael L.
Cleveland, OH

One of my favorite wines that I like to pick up when I want to enjoy a glass of some sweet wine.
melanie h.
melanie h.
La Verkin, Ut

I like sweet wines the most. Bearfoot muscato is one of my favorites. It is a very sweet desert type wine and it is easy to find stocked in most stores.

Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now