Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Allie L.
Allie L.
texarkana, TX
this is my absolute favorite drink! i love this wine and it's perfect for social gatherings
Amy S.
Amy S.
St Petersburg, FL
I love Barefoot Moscato. It was the first moscato I every tried and I have been hooked every since. Sweet and clean. I always have it on hand
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Perfect for wine on a budget. I've even turned my boyfriend (who hates wine) onto barefoot white moscato because that one tastes more like juice than actual wine, but he's learning! The be all end all wine that every girl starts out drinking.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, Ky
I love this!!! The perfect flavor after I searched through many. It's sweet yet crisp, and smooth. It pairs well with everything.
Keegan T.
Keegan T.
Lincoln, NE
I never used to drink wine and now I absolutely love it Moscato is my fave! It's light and bubbly and not dry at all!! Very good drink with dinner
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Inman, SC
Love the taste and it's so delicious. This wine is also affordable. I am a repeat customer and always will.
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ
I love wine not the bitter ones bit the sweet this is one of my go tos i like jersey wines a lot more thou but this one is a good one as well i like the pink m
Soleil M.
Soleil M.
My fave! Great price, very affordable. Delicious soft taste. I usually find it at Walmart or jewel.
Allexie B.
Allexie B.
Marlboro, NJ
This is one of my favorite wines. It is very reasonable and light. It is a sweet wine but not too sweet where it gives me a headache or it is too heavy to drink. It is super affordable and has a good taste. It's a light wine and definitely not dry!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Deltona, FL
The barefoot Moscato is a light and sweet tasting Wine. Very good wine to pair with pasta or with fruit and cheese.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?