Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Allie L.
Allie L.
Texarkana, TX

this is my absolute favorite drink! i love this wine and it's perfect for social gatherings
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI

This is my favorite moscato. It's sweet, bright, and very smooth. I love having a glass of this after a long day. It's great to have with cheese and grapes.
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH

This is my go to wine, the price is right and the taste is pure sweetness!! Yum now I need some!!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL

This is my favorite wine ever not to sweet perfect. Its best chilled. It a must when I drink wine. I like the white better then the pink. Grest desert wine.
Sheyla S.
Sheyla S.

This is actually the best of the barefoot's. Good if you want something refreshing and cheap. Good for sangrias too.
Ja'Net G.
Ja'Net G.
Brooklyn, NY

This was one of the most refreshing wines I've tried. And affordable too. It's a brand that I know will be good
Lexi N.
Lexi N.

I have bought this product multiple times. Great value. I love to buy this product for dinner dates or just for a night in. It has amazing flavor and goes down very smoothly. This is my favorite wine! I recommend this product completely! Very delicious.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO

Id never tried Moscato so I picked up a bottle of Barefoot to see how it was. It was really light and refreshing. It wasn't too sweet b by t had the right amount for me to enjoy more than one glass. Definitely nice to pair with fruit on a hot summer day!
Alice L.
Alice L.
Buena Park, CA

My first moscato was barefoot and since then, I typically reach towards this brand. It's very affordable and sometimes with supermarket deals, I can get them as low as $4 a bottle. Love cracking one open to drink alongside charcuterie plates at home!
Megan C.
Megan C.

Love love love! This wine is great because it's the right amount of sweet for such an affordable price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now