Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Gwendolyn G.
Gwendolyn G.
Livonia, MI

Great wine for people that don't typically like wine! It's very sweet, almost like a juice. I wouldn't recommend for wine snobs, but it's great for a girls night :)
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA

This is definitely my favorite choice of wine .I received it from a friend as a gift and I kind of over did it and drank the entire bottle myself , next day s horrible.but I love it and now I know my limits can't play with this wine . definitely turned me from the other wine brands .
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa

I love this wine company I love the pink Moscato the reinsling they are my favorite wines very affordable good price for product!
Calandria W.
Calandria W.
Birmingham, AL

Barefoot Moscato has a great taste it's a bit sweet and smooth and very relaxing flavor .
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
Indianapolis, IN

A nice, refreshing summer wine. This wine is fairly sweet so drink cautiously. Has some nice white grape flavor and can be used in mixing sangrias or punches.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC

I really like this wine, it sweet and crisp. Some wines give me a headache but not this brand. It meets my expectations every time. I love that sweet flavor and the price is fair. You can always find it on sale. I will continue to purchase this wine.
Amy B.
Amy B.

This is great for a warm summer night alone, or mixed to make a sangria! Light and refreshing, definitely keep a couple on hand for unexpected guests.
Denise M.
Denise M.
Salem, MO

This is definitely a favorite for girls nights in. Not too expensive, not too sweet. I'm no wine connoisseur but my tastebuds know when they like something. Will definitely be purchasing this again.
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.

For me, a moscato should be really sweet. This wine is still a bit dry, but to be expected with the price point. If you are looking for a semi-sweet, ultra cheap wine, this ones for you!
kalyn N.
kalyn N.
Montgomery City, MO

I absolutely love this wine... it's my go to, and can find it at any store! It's refreshing and sweet!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?