BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Washington, DC
Affordable, yummy moscato! As a broke college student, this gives me an excellent bang for my buck.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
N Chesterfld, VA
Barefoot Moscato is just delicious...It's light yet sweet, with a very crisp flavor. It's absolutely wonderful when it's SUPER chilled. I'm not a wine drinker/expert by any means, so this inexpensive wine is a great choice.
Kari C.
Kari C.
Moscato is my favorite wine of all time. Considering how affordable this wine is, I can usually get it for around $3 per bottle, it always amazes me how delicious it is. A lot of flavor for very little $$.
Peanut s.
Peanut s.
Stockton, CA
One of the most affordable yet deliscious and refreshing wine in the market. Perfect to cap of the night.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Royal Oak, MI
As a girl in a collegiate sorority, This wine is a frequent go to for my sisters and I. The flavor is nice and sweet with a crisp flavor. It is a good choice for its inexpensive price.
Beth R.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is a fav of mine! Love the crisp, clean taste! & It's budget friendly! I serve it at parties or open a bottle for myself as a treat! While the white is my favorite, the pink & red are good too!
Jeanetta C.
Jeanetta C.
Austin, TX
One of the best, inexpensive moscatos on the market. These are often BOGO at my market and are great to take to parties!
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Amarillo, TX
Its a really good wine I liked and I definitely recommend it .tastes good and its a very light and sweet wine.
Sam S.
Sam S.
This is my go-to wine. I'm no wine connoisseur, but this tastes better than many of the expensive "fine wines." It is only like $5, so very affordable for the broke college student (me). The only con is that it gives you a horrible cheap wine hangover if you drink enough.
Kacy P.
Kacy P.
Happy Hour Expert
My favorite Moscato for making sangria! It is really reasonably priced and taste great as well!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?