Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
This is the first brand of wine I tried with my bff! I will recommend this brand of when to all of my friends
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
My go to wine. I love moscato. It's a sweet white wine. Perfect for any occasion. Super cheap like $5 a bottle and easy to find at any grocery store. When ever I'm not sure what to get this is my go to.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Hillsboro, OH
This is AWFUL! Everyone seems to turn to Barefoot for their "cheap Moscato" needs and I cannot stand it EVERY TIME I try it! You can find much better Moscato's in the grocery or the liquor store for the same(or lower) price!! DO NOT BUY THIS!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Johnson City, TN
I feel like this moscato is mediocre. It's not bad but it's nothing special. It is more sweet than it is dry.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Youngstown, OH
This is one of my favorites. Great sweet taste and it's cheap!! This is always my go to
Micaela L.
Micaela L.
Normal
This isn't bad but not my favorite. It's not as sweet as other moscato d'astis that I love. It's a little more dry. I like Luccio or Rosata better. Packaging is very simple. If you need a cheaper wine and not into super sweet then this one is good.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Tobaccoville, NC
It's pretty good. It's light and sweet plus a great value for the money. It's not my favorite Moscato but if the store I'm in doesn't have me go to brand this is my second choice.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI
I don't like wine, even though I've only had like two kinds. pink moscato being one of them, i found that the flavor wasn't bad just super sweet. though, the day after i had a horrible headache from it.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Happy Hour Expert
First of all for the price this Moscato has a ok taste but doesn't taste cheap. This is my quick wine when I don't have time to go to a wine store.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
Has been the go-to moscato option since I was in college. Even now as an adult, sometimes I just gotta grab a bottle of this because it's affordable, sweet, and tasty. It's a great balance and not overly sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?