Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Adrienne V.
Adrienne V.
Louisville, KY
The taste is great a bubbly my favorite wine. I like to sit at home and chill out with this wine.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Porter Ranch, CA
I am slowly getting into wine, this is my wine of choice. It is sweet and never gives me a hangover surprisingly. Also it is a great just relaxing on the weekend sipping wine. Also for the price you can't beat it.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Bethesda, MD
Great wine if you are looking for something reasonably priced with a good taste. If you like sweet wines, this is for you.
Nita F.
Nita F.
I love a nice cold bottle of Moscato. However, this is my least favorite of the affordable bottles of Moscato. It gives a Tarr after taste. Although, it has a very reasonable price tag.
Rebekkah H.
Rebekkah H.
Hurst, TX
This moscato is perfectly paired with frozen strawberries! I can easily drink half a bottle of this wine! It's not too sweet, not too dry. It's pretty perfect!
Katt M.
Katt M.
Lawton
This is the best when you do a mamosa love it! For new years or for a special occasion.
Caylee M.
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN
I love that moscato is sweet and that barefoot is affordable. A lot of wines that are cheap don't taste good, but barefoot is always great and gives me the taste I want.
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
I am not a fan on wine, but if it is what i am drinking i go for white wine. White wine for me is less dry and more sweet, at least this brand. I like it because its not very strong and you can enjoy a glass while having dinner or even on a romantic bath. I would definitely buy it again.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
I like all of Barefoot wines, good price and taste delicious. Moscato is my favorite wine so I would recommend
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Philadelphia, PA
This wine is very good and light. It goes great with Chicken Alfredo. This wine is inexpensive. Love it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?