Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Katy Z.
Katy Z.
Enola, PA

I would drink this the rest of my life is I could. It's nice and light, and is the perfect pairing with some raspberry sorbet. If you want to relax at the end of the night and not feel too heavy, ty this wine.
SENDY W.
SENDY W.
Lithonia, GA

I'm a wine connoisseur, and I'm always trying new brands of wine from expensive to inexpensive. I' ve tried both the pink and white Barefoot Moscato wines. I really didn't care for the pink one, although it states it's sweet, but it's not at all. It had a bitter and semi-dry taste and i' don't are for dry wines at all.
Allison H.
Allison H.

I only like really sweet wines and am usually only drink Moscato. Barefoot Moscato has become my go to favorite! It's sweet (my mind of sweet lol) and affordable! Love this wine!
Sydni S.
Sydni S.

For a simple Moscato you can't beat it's affordable price. I've had this plenty of times and its taste never wavered which is good. Buying this regular price is affordable and buying on sale is sometimes the price that's 2-3 for 1. Happy Indulging 🙂❤️
Allie L.
Allie L.
Texarkana, TX

this is my absolute favorite drink! i love this wine and it's perfect for social gatherings
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Monroe , LA

Love barefoot! Their moscato is so refreshing to me! Love how sweet it is and also affordable!
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH

This is my go to wine, the price is right and the taste is pure sweetness!! Yum now I need some!!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL

This is my favorite wine ever not to sweet perfect. Its best chilled. It a must when I drink wine. I like the white better then the pink. Grest desert wine.
Avery P.
Avery P.
Douglasville, GA

This is my girls night in wine & hands down my favorite of all time! It's sweet, and addicting; just like candy. Yum!
Ja'Net G.
Ja'Net G.
Brooklyn, NY

This was one of the most refreshing wines I've tried. And affordable too. It's a brand that I know will be good
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now