Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY

Overall, I really enjoy Barefoot wine. I enjoy sweet, white wine. This particular moscato is VERY sweet (almost too sweet). I can be satisfied with just one glass of this wine before I switch to their Riesling.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Wyandotte, OK

I really like this wine. It has a good flavor to it and for the cost it really isn't that bad. It is great on a budget that is for sure.
Nichole h.
Nichole h.
Steubenville, OH

Great taste for the price! Smooth sweet taste that's above what you expect for the price! Puts some frozen grapes in to keep it chilled
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Bear River City, UT

This is my favorite brand of wine! The sweeter wines are what I prefer and I love to mix the moscato with pink lemonade and a touch of rum to make a yummy mixed drink! Great taste on its own too!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Naples, FL

A MOSCATO THAT IS NOT TOO SWEET! I am not a huge moscato fan- because of the fact that before Barefoot, all of the brands I had tried were way toooooo sweet. I don't care for very sweet wines. Barefoot manages to balance out the sweetness and refreshing citrus notes in this bright tasting wine. Serve chilled. This wine has been the ONLY repeat moscato that I have purchased. Barefoot brand has been a pleasant surprise the past few years as the brand has won more and more awards and continues to remain an affordable wine without tasting "cheap." Bravo Barefoot!
Paige C.
Paige C.
Crowley, TX

I have never liked moscato and I mean never until I was at a friends one night an they had a bottle of barefoot moscato I had a glass thinking this will be another brand off my list and boy was I ever wrong it is now the only brand of moscato I will drink. It's light, sweet and perfect in my book. Give it a try you just might be surprised like I was
Claudia V.
Claudia V.

This is my to go wine! I love sweet wines and the ones that go down smooth and you can enjoy the taste. I buy these to give away and also for myself. When it's cold it's delicious. This is good for any social event or just a meal. I drink it while cooking!
Jamie r.
Jamie r.
Fayetteville, AR

This is my wine of choice! I love how it has a sweet and subtle fruity taste. I try different brands of moscato but always come back to this.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Independence, KY

I absolutely love this wine. I am currently drinking it now! I very frequently buy this wine and all my friends love it too!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Waterford , Mi

Love it! Won't leave home without it, delicious crisp sweet taste! By far one of the best moscatos I've ever had.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now