Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Sydni S.
Sydni S.

For a simple Moscato you can't beat it's affordable price. I've had this plenty of times and its taste never wavered which is good. Buying this regular price is affordable and buying on sale is sometimes the price that's 2-3 for 1. Happy Indulging 🙂❤️
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

This Moscato is so bitter. I might have gotten a bad batch, so I might consider trying another bottle of this in the future.
Jeanetta C.
Jeanetta C.
Austin, TX

One of the best, inexpensive moscatos on the market. These are often BOGO at my market and are great to take to parties!
Kendal G.
Kendal G.

I love all Barefoot wines, and this is one of my favorites. It is sweet, but not too sweet and is refreshing.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Love Moscato, my favorite wine. It will forever put me in a good mood. If i'm feeling more on the cheaper side this is the product to buy. But do not let the price steer you away, it still taste of fruit and sweetness
Gidiany G.
Gidiany G.
Louisville, KY

It's a really good moscato wine!! and sweet enough for me. I even recommended it to my parents because my mom is into these types of wines. Usually my go to wine because I can just drink it and enjoy it with friends or just on a night when I watch my favorite shows
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.

This is absolutely DELISHHHH , i can never go weong with this , its not a sour kind of wine.....ive bought this over and over lol
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA

My favorite moscato wine, very sweet and light. The price is so great for such a great product compared to other brands. It really exceeded my expectations.
Chikahnna R.
Chikahnna R.
Mount Vernon, IL

Love the taste and the brand . I recommend this wine to everybody. Best seller. Need more different flavors. Very popular drink.
Donna A.
Donna A.
Scotch Plains, NJ

Barefoot is always an A+ choice. This product has grown with me from college and beyond, it has a classy and mature taste BUT is still a good value. When I think of wine I automatically think of barefoot!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?