Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Dayna H.
Dayna H.
Lafayette, IN
Love muscato! This is one of my favorite brands because the price can't be beat. Best to serve chilled on a warm summer day.
I enjoy having a glass of wine after a long stressful day at work & Barefoot definitely hits the spot !
Betsy S.
Betsy S.
Vero Beach, FL
Deliciously sweet without the headache. Perfect with chicken and fish, and fruit as well.
Giselle D.
Giselle D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love ! So sweet doesn't leave a nasty after taste which I apperiacte. Great for a girls night out or a relaxing day reading your best novel !
Yami N.
Yami N.
El Paso, TX
Barefoot Moscato is seriously delicious! You drink it like if it's juice. I personally enjoy a bottle on a girls night in, just watching movies and gossiping
amanda h.
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Love this wine. I'm not a big drinker but when I do want a drink I go for this every time.its a must.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Affordable, sweet, and absolutely addicting. I was first attracted to Barefoot by the deals my neighborhood liquor store offered (two for $11?!) and immediately snatched it off the shelves. My go-to moscato.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
Let me preface this by saying -- I like sweet wines. I know that's kind of passe, but it is what it is. That being said, this wine is pretty sweet, not too dry, and easy to drink. It's very affordable and is mine and my husband's go-to when we want a sweet white.
Amy S.
Amy S.
St Petersburg, FL
I love Barefoot Moscato. It was the first moscato I every tried and I have been hooked every since. Sweet and clean. I always have it on hand
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
This wine is super sweet, in a good way. Barefoot wines are extremely affordable. This is a good starter wine. I normally find it from $5-$6. Great budget wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?