4.55 / 5 based on 8,039 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
One of the best Moscatos out there! And definitely in a great price range!! This is one of my "Go-To" wines!
Mmmm I love barefoot moscato! Definitely one of my favorite sweet wines out there! Reasonably priced as well
Nice refreshing taste - particularly good on a hot summer day. The price is great and it has a smooth taste.
My favorite all time wine! I can drink this all year round!!! Had this news years eve with a friend!! Yum yum
Barefoot moscato is a great wine for its amazing flavor and low price. This wine is sweet, crisp, and light.
Great refreshing white wine, served chilled. Sweet and easy to enjoy for everyone. Great paired with a salad.
So sweet, perfect at the end of my crazy "mom do this" busy day. Good price, but I nicer bottle would be fun!
Love love love the barefoot moscato wine!! It's not dry like other wines! And pairs perfectly with anything!!
This is my go to Moscato because first off it's not that pricey and secondly it actually taste really yummy!
It's ok not bad it's leaves a bitter aftertaste tho but it's great with oj for a mimosa and some breakfast..
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos