Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Leah D.
Leah D.
Livermore, KY

Whether a long day at work or relaxing at home, barefoot Moscato is my drink of choice!
Ee Vonne C.
Ee Vonne C.
Des Moines, IA

Lovely taste and affordable price. I got it from Price Chopper for the holidays. Finished the bottle in a day!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA

Good stuff. I like my wine sweet when I have it. Reasonable price for the flavor. Good dessert wine.
Nathalie P.
Nathalie P.
Lansford

really sweet! hard to drink too much :) the sweet taste is clean and crisp. enjoyable paired with steak, mmmm! delicious 😋
Lorena B.
Lorena B.
Burkburnett, TX

My mom buys this occasionally and she loves it but im not a huge wine fan. It's tastes sour to me but on the plus side 1 glass will get me a buzz.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

Delicious, light, great price for great quality. Love the variety of pink, original, and red moscato.
Nicki B.
Nicki B.
Columbia, MO

this is a very good tasting wine. If I drink cheap, this is the way to go.
it is very cost saving and good tasting. I can usually buy it just about any where and
that's the best part of it.
Nurys C.
Nurys C.
Doral, FL

A really good wine you can enjoy with your significant other or your friends... Actually It's so good you'll ever enjoy it with an enemy lol... Is a fruity type of wine not so dry. Just perfect!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Chino, CA

It's definitely my go to its smooth and has a great taste. It's very affordable but with a high end taste
Nisha D.
Nisha D.
Ardmore , Ok

Light, fruity, yummy! A muscato and some girlfriends are all you need some days! Bubbly and sweet Barefoot is inexpensive and perfect with food or just to share with guests.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?