Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Cortney P.
Cortney P.
Luttrell, TN

Good tasting wine for the price. Very sweet. Not dry at all. A little to sweet for my taste
Alison F.
Alison F.
IOLA, KS

Good value wine. Has a nice and pleasant sweet flavor. I didn't have any bad aftertaste at all. Overall this is a smooth great tasting wine. I will most likely purchase this again.
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON

This wine is SUPER sweet. Almost tastes like grape juice but I love it. The packaging is cool too and it is not expensive at all. I've actually found it on sale a few times too. I have bought and continue to buy this wine over and over. It's a favourite amongst me and my friends!
Natalie F.
Natalie F.

One of my favorite wines to drink. Its so sweet which makes it great. Barefoot is also an affordable brand I can pick up at the grocery store if I'm having a wine craving during the week. This is my go to brand for sure.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA

Refreshing and crisp a wonderful wine for relaxing. I sip mine with some fresh fruit and relax while watching a movie or two.
Katy Z.
Katy Z.
Enola, PA

I would drink this the rest of my life is I could. It's nice and light, and is the perfect pairing with some raspberry sorbet. If you want to relax at the end of the night and not feel too heavy, ty this wine.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH

I have tried very few wines I like. They taste like hairspray or bitter olives to me. A friend told me if I tried Barefoot Moscato and didn't like it, then there was no wine I'd ever like. Well, I tried this and I really like it! I can no longer say I dislike wine.
Tristan C.
Tristan C.
Hemet, CA

Barefoot has one of my favorite Moscatos. It's sweet but not to the point where you can only have one glass. (I usually have a glass but my favorite glass can hold almost an entire bottle, but hey, friends don't judge friends). I've used it to make party punches as well!
Sydni S.
Sydni S.

For a simple Moscato you can't beat it's affordable price. I've had this plenty of times and its taste never wavered which is good. Buying this regular price is affordable and buying on sale is sometimes the price that's 2-3 for 1. Happy Indulging 🙂❤️
Allie L.
Allie L.
Texarkana, TX

this is my absolute favorite drink! i love this wine and it's perfect for social gatherings
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now