Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Aldergrove

Although I am more of a red fan every now and then I enjoy a nice white wine. Mosca to is definitely my favorite white wine. Barefoot is pretty fairly priced as well
Allison H.
Allison H.

I only like really sweet wines and am usually only drink Moscato. Barefoot Moscato has become my go to favorite! It's sweet (my mind of sweet lol) and affordable! Love this wine!
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Garysburg, NC

Very very good wine. I love to drink a glass of this wine when I'm ready to lay back and relax.
Tracy K.
Tracy K.

It's cheap enough and if you don't care about taste, then this is good for you. I've had much better Moscato's. I felt this was a dry Moscato. I prefer them a little sweeter. You can it anywhere, even Dollar General
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Lookout Mountain, GA

Real deep flavor with hints of citrus. If your looking for a cheap moscato this is it.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC

My favorite wine! It's cheap and tastes divine! I like to enjoy a glass while I relax in the bath
Cortney P.
Cortney P.
Luttrell, TN

Good tasting wine for the price. Very sweet. Not dry at all. A little to sweet for my taste
Alison F.
Alison F.
IOLA, KS

Good value wine. Has a nice and pleasant sweet flavor. I didn't have any bad aftertaste at all. Overall this is a smooth great tasting wine. I will most likely purchase this again.
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON

This wine is SUPER sweet. Almost tastes like grape juice but I love it. The packaging is cool too and it is not expensive at all. I've actually found it on sale a few times too. I have bought and continue to buy this wine over and over. It's a favourite amongst me and my friends!
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

My favorite Moscato!!!!! Great taste, goes with anything, no bitter after taste, and reasonably priced!!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now