Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Benton, AR

This is a very sweet, very bubbly wine. It is almost too sweet. I prefer other brands of moscato to barefoot.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Atlanta, GA

Not the best but definitely no the worst. I would give it three starts because thats what it is just in the middle. I have tried most of the other white wines that barefoot offers and I'd say they're all about three stars worthy. Good for the price though.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Hephzibah, GA

Pretty much the only kind of wine I will drink, perfect with Italian food!!
Jonna S.
Jonna S.
Norfolk, VA

For the price, this is a decent moscato. Not the best but definitely far from the worse. A perk is that its easy to find in a crunch for time because you can find it in my grocery stores, even 7-11 for that matter.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.

I love this Moscato it's not to sweet or dry. It is super affordable while not lacking in quality. I love the simple design and the label color!
Deana C.
Deana C.
pittsburgh, pa

I like Moscato and this is a good one and for the price you can't beat it. While I normally drink Cabernet, Moscato is lovely and refreshing in the summertime.
Polina V.
Polina V.

A delicious but very sweet moscato. Seriously - it's basically juice. That does make for a pleasant drink, but it's really high in sugar.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

Not a big moscato fan, but this does fast pretty good. Served it at my wedding and many people liked it!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

This was a great priced moscato, and it tastes great too. It doesn't taste cheap, and it really compliments a lot of different foods.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Princeton, TX

This wine is a good Moscato for the price. There are better Moscatos but not many that compare price-wise to this one. Good choice.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now