Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Akeele J.
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS

I love this moscato. It tastes great and inexpensive. I usually buy this in the largest size because it's so good.
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Pine Bluff, AR

This item is good to drink with family during the holidays this is a good beverage to have.
Quiana P.
Quiana P.

I'm not a big drinker but if I do drinks it's a sweet wine. This one is pretty good. The sweetness is not overpowering which is great. I think the price is nice too seeing as how I typically don't even finish a glass at a time.
Blanca G.
Blanca G.

No my favorite. And I think it's over priced. Have found better tasting moscato than this.
ximena o.
ximena o.
kissimmee, fl

Delicious to have it chilled. very affordable and very refreshing! This is my go to wine because its affordable and good
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Monroe , LA

Love barefoot! Their moscato is so refreshing to me! Love how sweet it is and also affordable!
Berni W.
Berni W.

Love this one! It's great by itself or in sangria. It's reasonably priced and light and refreshing. I would recommend for sure.
haley s.
haley s.
Cleveland, OH

Barefoot Moscato is a great wine. One of my favorite dessert wines- it is very sweet. And not too expensive
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca

This wine is perfectly balanced in sweetness and bittersweet. This is one of my favorite cheaper price wine buy cheaper I mean in price not quality.
Zayda P.
Zayda P.

The best moscasto I've ever had! Its awarding winning and for a reason. It goes down so smooth. Has a great fruity smooth taste. One class after a long day is so relaxing.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now