6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,874 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This wine is so great on a warm sunny evening when it is ice cold. Lovely and light!
Barefoot is a good wine but, I have had better moscato
This is so good. It isn't too sweet and it isn't too strong. Perfect for beginners.
This was my first wine I ever tried and it was decent
I am not a big wine drinker but this is the best moscato I've had! Great price too!
Always a go to, simple steak and wine dinner, or just simply long day at work wine.
Best Moscato for the price! It's delicious, bubbly and sweet. How can you go wrong?
This wine is too sweet for my taste even though i can have a glass like an aperitif
A nice light wine. Perfect Moscoto for summer. A nice wine for guests or yourself.
Love barefoot moscato! Great price and tastes great:)
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos