Add a Photo

brooke.mccullough1
Gaffney
Oct. 10, 2014, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a great wine for the price. My local grocery always has it in stock. The taste is amazing.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Texarkana, TX
Soooooooo good. I love this wine, its by far one of my most favorite wines of all time!
If your cheap like I am try this please lol
Candice H.
Candice H.
Baltimore
Love to drink this on a relaxing day.This my go to wine when I want something different. Perfect flavor
Callie C.
Callie C.
Seminole, OK
Love it! The Barefoot Pink Moscato is my favorite but this is close :) Cheap & Delicious - Can't get much better than that.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Johnson City, TN
Sept. 11, 2014, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: White
I feel like this moscato is mediocre. It's not bad but it's nothing special. It is more sweet than it is dry.
April W.
April W.
Holland, MI
It tasted way better than I thought, and the price was great.. great bottle of moscato
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
My all time favorite wine! Its not too strong and not too sweet. I enjoy drinking this on the regular because its crisp and refreshing. If you don't like the taste of wines then you have to try this. It tastes like a fizzy juice, but still gets you a little tipsy.
Apprelle N.
Apprelle N.
Conyers, GA
This Moscato wasn't as sweet as I like moscato to be. There are better companies that offer a better moscato
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
I bought this wine because of the cheap price tag. I liked it pretty well, but moscato just isn't my favorite type. Super affordable and I would buy this brand again. THey have many other nice flavors that I buy all the time. I would recommend this
Monica H.
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA
An old classic! Its a great tasting moscato that wont leave your wallet hurting! Also a good bottle of wine to keep in the house.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?