4.55 / 5 based on 8,035 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is one of my favs great for summertime. It's got an amazingly sweet flavor that makes you crave more.
Kind of dry. Not really my taste. Okay for a cheap wine. Would not repurchase, might try a different flavor.
Is a good tasting moscato as well as the price is great so for a hard day and not much money go to this wine.
This white wine is such a great find to get . It's inexpensive and it has a great flavor . Well worth to buy
I love this moscato! It goes well with dinner, dessert or just after a hard day of work. And its affordable!
Barefoot Moscato is very tasty, and smooth. Love the price, would put Barefoot on my top 5 list for moscato.
Barefoot moscato is a great wine for its amazing flavor and low price. This wine is sweet, crisp, and light.
Barefoot is a light, crisp white wine with an affordable price tag. It's a great selection for ladies night.
Very easy to drink but almost too sweet. A nice refreshing glass with dinner or late at night is nice though!
This is a very sweet, very bubbly wine. It is almost too sweet. I prefer other brands of moscato to barefoot.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos