Add a Photo

Photos (61)
kelly l.
kelly l.
Tampa, FL

This is my favorite wine. It is cheap, sweet, and goes well with anything. I always drink it chilled and throw some frozen fruit in my glass as well. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes light and sweet wine.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

I've never been a fan of wine, but once I tried this brand, I'm now a wine drinker! But of course I only drink this brand :D
Adrienne V.
Adrienne V.
Louisville, KY

The taste is great a bubbly my favorite wine. I like to sit at home and chill out with this wine.
Bri T.
Bri T.
Grand Forks, ND

My all time favorite wine. It's the perfect sweet taste and the price is great! I have a hard time drinking any other wine after trying this one.
Ana K.
Ana K.

Moscato is my favorite and this is so good! What makes it even better? It's so affordable!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
West Chester, OH

This is a good starter wine! This was the first wine to get my wine love started! Its too sweet for me now but I'm the beginning it was the best!
Riva S.
Riva S.
Shelby Twp, MI

I love moscato. Its so good! If you like sweet wine than you would love this.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Biscoe, NC

I love this wine it is light sweet and refreshing and not overly powerful on the alcohol
Clare M.
Clare M.
Verona, NJ

Moscato is the first wine I ever actually liked. Barefoot always has good prices and great taste.
Red U.
Red U.
Brooklyn, NY

Everyone knows me for my love of wine. I absolutely love it it unwinds me like nothing else and relaxes me. Barefoot is one of my top brands for one for sure.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?