Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Olimpia S.
Olimpia S.
Ronceverte, WV

It was ok. A little sour to me but it was an ok wine...I don't like vine very much.........
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Rome, GA

Barefoot is my go to brand. Their moscato is delicious and affordable! It's so easy to drink.
Jess L.
Jess L.
Staten Island, NY

I'm not usually a fan of white wine, but this moscato is delicious. Not too sweet, not too tart, I don't see it being sold every where though
Sydney T.
Sydney T.

I am not a huge, avid wine drinker but I LOVE this!! It is the perfect amount of sweetness without being TOO sweet. It's so smooth and I love the bottle. Great wine! I would definitely buy it again!
Latrice B.
Latrice B.
Kansas City, MO

5 stars based on taste and price! This moscato is a family favorite. We normally have a bottle or two when we get together on the weekends for dinner and hanging out. It has the perfect amount of sweetness.
mallen b.
mallen b.
ABILENE, TX

I really like barefoot wines and the Moscato is extremely delightful. It's very light and tasty. Prefect for aNY summer night.
Juliette W.
Juliette W.
Arvada, CO

This was the first wine I started drinking (when I turned 21 of course) and it's nice and sweet and crisp! I like it super cold but it's yummy enough to drink at room temp too. This is a staple with my girlfriends and I!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Nashville, TN

This is definitely how I learned to drink wine! Great value for the money, but too sweet for anyone but beginners.
Polina V.
Polina V.

A delicious but very sweet moscato. Seriously - it's basically juice. That does make for a pleasant drink, but it's really high in sugar.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX

It's good. I will buy again. It isn't my favorite but I really do enjoy a glass of wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now