Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Bridgewater, MA

Although this is a very popular choice, I am not a huge fan. The wine is extremely sweet to me so I personally prefer other options.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Naples, FL

A MOSCATO THAT IS NOT TOO SWEET! I am not a huge moscato fan- because of the fact that before Barefoot, all of the brands I had tried were way toooooo sweet. I don't care for very sweet wines. Barefoot manages to balance out the sweetness and refreshing citrus notes in this bright tasting wine. Serve chilled. This wine has been the ONLY repeat moscato that I have purchased. Barefoot brand has been a pleasant surprise the past few years as the brand has won more and more awards and continues to remain an affordable wine without tasting "cheap." Bravo Barefoot!
Renee W.
Renee W.
Arvada, CO

I am a moscato lover. Always loved sweet wines. This is in my top 5. Smooth, refreshing, not over sweet, just hits the spot! Would repurchase and I have!
Traci E.
Traci E.

I received a bottle of the Barefoot Moscato as a baby shower gift. Moscato wines are typically my favorite since they are sweet and fruity. I don't have this wine in front of me but I think this is the one with hints of pear- which make it one of my favorites.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Brooklyn, NY

This is much too sweet for me. I always want to like it and always hate it. Still, it's a good price. If you're into sweet wine, you may like it.
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Yukon , OK

This is a great brand for moscato! It is sweet but it is not overly sweet or flat. It is very inexpensive but it still has great flavor for being a cheaper brand of wine. I recommend it to all of my friends!
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Punxsutawney, PA

Barefoot is my favorite brand of wine! They are inexpensive and have a great variety of flavors!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

Wonderful relatively cheap wine. I really enjoy this Moscato for making a white wine sangria in the summer time!
abigail h.
abigail h.

This moscato is soo good. It's not too sweet and has a nice crispness to it. Very affordable.
Katie M.
Katie M.

I LOVE this wine. Just sweet enough. Great for a night in or a night out with the girls. Very reasonably priced.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now