4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I'm a big fan of white wines and Moscato is at the top of my list. I definitely think Barefoot does it right!
My favorite all time wine! I can drink this all year round!!! Had this news years eve with a friend!! Yum yum
Wasn't hot on this wine. there to me is an after taste that is gross. or it could be because its cheap wine.
This wine is great if you prefer sweeter wines, plus it's well priced so you can keep it on a regular basis!
Nice refreshing taste - particularly good on a hot summer day. The price is great and it has a smooth taste.
I'll drink it if I just want a cheap bottle or it's a gift. It's not bad but definitely not as sweet as some.
This is my go to moscoto, tastes great and very affordable, better than more expensive brands in my opinion
This wine is okay. I don't really like it too much. My family loves it. This is at every event or gaithering.
This is my all time favorite wine it's so sweet and crisp, I can drink a whole bottle of this like it's juice
Great taste for a great price. I love Barefoot. Could probably drink a whole bottle myself. Yummy. So great.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos