BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Amber W.
Amber W.
Platte City, MO
Wonderful flavor! Sweet and satisfying :) Its great mixed with pink lemonade and sprite zero! You can't beat the price either.
yeraldy m.
yeraldy m.
It is not my favorite. Ive had better moscatos. but ive had worse. this is okay. Drink chilled.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Downey, CA
This wine is typically a good price and can be found pretty much any place that sells wine. Moscato is my favorite wine and I like the barefoot brand.
Kia S.
Kia S.
Raleigh, NC
Probably the grossest thing I've ever tasted. I went to a dinner party and we were all talking when someone asked to open the bottle she brought. I'd never had Moscato before but the others raved about it. I still don't understand why people think this is good wine. I've been drinking wine for years and this is just terrible.
Jeanelle W.
Jeanelle W.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely LOVE Moscato's champagne an wine's!!!!! So lite an airy. The perfect drink for a Ladyūüíč...
Alex F.
Alex F.
Harrah, OK
Good wine for a good price. I'm not expecting the best when I pay this low of a price for a wine. But I really enjoy it. Easy on the budget and has a really sweet taste.
Pamela  N.
Pamela N.
Milford, CT
All time favorite wine, it's sweet and crisp, is even more delicious in pink! Good iced or even warm! It's really cheap and easy to find!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
I've never been a fan of wine, but once I tried this brand, I'm now a wine drinker! But of course I only drink this brand :D
Lindsey  W.
Lindsey W.
Richmond, TX
Barefoot is an affordable wine for most people at about $5.00 a bottle. But do your self a favor and if you're going to drink a desert wine spend more money and buy a better quality Mascato.
Kortney L.
Kortney L.
Coldwater, MI
This wine is the best for wine virgins! I cannot drink most wines, but Moscato and Merlot are my two favorites. I love almost every single kind of Barefoot wine though! Just because it is cheaper does not mean it is NOT a good quality product, because it is!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?