BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Latoya W.
Eutaw, AL
I absolutely love wine. This brand is good my husband and I always use to drink this brand, I haven't tried the Pink flavor yet.
Maritza R.
Orlando, FL
This is definitely a great wine! As I've heard a lot of people say; yes it is a great wine to get you started into wines! Sweet and refreshing taste, great for any occasion even if it's just lounging on your porch on a nice summer night. Also great on price, especially for the flavor!
Elizabeth E.
Columbia, MD
This wine is so good if you're on a budget!! It's so sweet and really drinkable. It's great for any occasion and I never get tired of it!
Mia P.
BOISE, ID
This is a great summer wine. It's light and fruity. A sweeter Moscato, so I can't do more than a glass at a time, but it is great to enjoy a chilled glass outside in the summer.
Ashley C.
Bemus Point, NY
This wine is sweet, but it has a great taste to it! It is super refreshing and a great summer wine! Anyone who has had this, has loved it! This is perfect for basking in the sun!
AMEISHA C.
THE TASTE EXCEEDS THE COST. COOL IT BEFORE DRINKING. GREAT FOR RELAXING, GIRLS NIGHTS, OR WITH SEAFOOD. SWEET BUT SMOOTH.
Tanya R.
Baden, PA
I love the moscato it is just sweet but not too sweet. refreshing if chilled and a fave in the summer time. I love the fun colors of the barefoot bottles and the price isn't bad either.
i think barefoot is my fave tasting wine for the price i think its the majority of all the wines I drink. and this is prob the main moscato i drink. I would highly reccoment.
Tami O.
Harrah, OK
This is one of my go to wines if I'm just in a hurry and don't to browse the wine section for something different. This is a must when having people over for entertaining.
Brejane B.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Happy Hour Expert
This moscato is a lot on the sweeter side of moscatos. It's not bubbly, it does have a good smell to it and a good taste, but it could be a little less sweet.
Megan O.
VERMILLION, KS
Barefoot Moscato is an absolute favorite of mine. I basically love any type of moscato, but this one is particularly good.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?