Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amber S.
Amber S.
Clovis, NM

Barefoot moscato is pretty good. It's inexpensive and tasty. It's light and perfect for all occasions or celebrations.
Kate H.
Kate H.
North Salem, NH

I love Moscato and this is a very nice and sweet wine. The price point is really nice as well for those of us who can't afford the expensive stuff.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Ontario

Inexpensive, great tasting wine! Sweet and smooth, this wine is always a classic at my book club meetings. Easy to drink for sure!
ashley s.
ashley s.
Wilmington, NC

Delightful. perfectly sweet but not too sweet. had no trouble having one too many glasses on a weeknight!!
Akeele J.
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS

I love this moscato. It tastes great and inexpensive. I usually buy this in the largest size because it's so good.
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Kissimmee, FL

The price is unbeatable for the quality of the wine. When you want to relax and sip on something delicious, not expensive and relaxing, I would definitely go for this wine. They have various kinds, and they are all delicious.
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, Ontario

1930 reviews

I don;t drink wine but, my husband like to drink red wine once in a while with his meals
Blanca G.
Blanca G.

No my favorite. And I think it's over priced. Have found better tasting moscato than this.
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Madison, WI

Love this wine. It's the only wine I'll actually drink. It's smooth, easy to drink and goes well with anything you enjoy eating.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
O Fallon, IL

I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! It's very refreshing and tastes wonderful! It is one of my favorite go-to wines! You can find it at Target.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now