Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Paige L.
Paige L.
Little Rock, AR
Jan. 26, 2015, 12:13 p.m.
Review for: White
I love barefoot and I love moscato! This is a great wine that won't hurt your wallet. I buy this often.
brittany w.
brittany w.
Portsmouth, VA
Jan. 7, 2015, 12:07 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a great wine, all Barefoot wines are excellent and at great prices. I like sweet wines and this one sure is sweet!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Sept. 9, 2014, 12:27 p.m.
Review for: White
I like this chilled. It reminds me of summer. Sitting on the porch with a glass is so refreshing.
Neary P.
Neary P.
Philadelphia , PA
Aug. 13, 2014, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: White
Love this moscato! Always my go to drink when shopping for one. Best drink to relax and chat with the girls. Nice sweet and crisp taste, not overbearing.
Linda  S.
Linda S.
Grayslake, IL
Nov. 8, 2014, 9:16 a.m.
Review for: White
Gotta love Barefoot moscato! It's sweet and for the price you are not going to get anything better!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Dearborn, MI
Aug. 13, 2014, 11:04 a.m.
Review for: White
Love this! Can find it almost anywhere. Very budget friendly and still delicious
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Dec. 20, 2014, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: White
Not a bad one pretty good taste . If you are looking for a cheaper one this is a good choice.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Trenton, MI
Feb. 9, 2015, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a sweet moscato, almost a little too sweet. I prefer one slightly lighter. However, it does work great with fruit as a dessert wine.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Allentown, PA
Jan. 30, 2015, 8:18 a.m.
Review for: White
Moscato is way too sweet for me. It's all sugar and carbs. I would go for something more whole-bodied.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Keeseville, NY
Aug. 25, 2014, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: White
A great moscato. I love a seriously sweet wine and this one is up there with some of my favorites!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?