6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,845 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is a wonderful moscato. The small bottles are perfect for
one. Great price too!
one. Great price too!
Yum! One of my favorite wines that doesn't cost a ton of money.
Barefoot is a good wine but, I have had better moscato
Love, love, love this wine. It tastes so good and is easy to make a sangria out of.
Love barefoot moscato . very smooth and sweet . perfect chilled
Great tasting wine and proceeds from this wine go to cleaning out beaches. Win Win!
I love this wine. I like cheap wines and this is one of the best ones money can buy!
I am in Love with this stuff. It is my go to wine. We drink this stuff all the time.
This is a delicious sweet wine that compliments most every meal.
Im not a huge white wine fan but i LOVE barefoots moscato. SO YUM!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos