Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Alondra D.
Alondra D.
Villa Park, IL

If you want a girls night and a cheap wine this is the one to get. It is both affordable and great tasting. It is not too strong, but yet has that little touch that will make you come for more.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Lady Lake, FL

Incredibly good for the price. I wasn't expecting the quality and was very impressed. I do find the white moscato to be even sweeter than Barefoot's Riesling, which was surprising. Pairs well with appetizers, cheeses, and desserts.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

Love this when I'm looking for something light and sweet.
Really Affordable too. I love it chilled and poured with a blackberry or cherry in the bottom of my class. Looks really pretty
Jay T.
Jay T.

Not a fan, this has a bitter after taste which conflicts with what you would expect from a moscato so personally do not like that.
Polina V.
Polina V.

A delicious but very sweet moscato. Seriously - it's basically juice. That does make for a pleasant drink, but it's really high in sugar.
Talia K.
Talia K.
Bonner Spgs, KS

Barefoot wines are good quality and reasonably priced. We have a rule of not spending over $20/bottle on wine so this is perfect and tastes good!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Saint Paul, MN

I love this wine sitting outside on the patio. It is cheap and a good go to for just a glass or two to cap off the night. There are a few others I prefer that come with a higher pricetag and in my opinion, a slightly better flavor (nothing to do with the sweetness as I love a sweet wine).
Dyansa M.
Dyansa M.
Visalia, CA

A little bitter would prefer it to be a little more sweet since it is a moscato.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Merrill, MI

This is my favorite moscato. Barefoot is also my favorite brand of wine. The moscato is sweet, but not too sweet. I can find Barefoot almost anywhere, when I want to purchase a bottle. I'm a repeat customers and I have recommended it to others, especially those who are just starting to drink wine.
Jean T.
Jean T.

I absolutely love this wine, I don't really know any males that do, but all my female friends do too. It's not dry and has great flavor, but still very light
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now