Add a Photo

Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Sept. 7, 2014, 2:09 p.m.
Review for: White
Oh what a delight. You can never go wrong with barefoot. It is decent price so people think it's not good. But it actually is great
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
July 28, 2014, 11:39 a.m.
Review for: White
Absolutely love this product! The price is right, and so is the taste. I highly recommend this wine!
Juli G.
Juli G.
Feb. 6, 2015, 1:45 p.m.
Review for: White
Moscato is my favorite wine! Barefoot makes a great Moscato,to drink but itself or paired with a nice chicken or fish dish.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Gilbert, AZ
Oct. 30, 2014, 3:20 a.m.
Review for: White
Pretty decent moscato! The right amount of sweetness without it being overwhelm. Often on sale too for under $5. Great for when you are broke but need a wine fix.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Plano, TX
Feb. 2, 2015, 10:28 p.m.
Review for: White
I think Barefoot is okay but drinking their moscosto is like drinking cough syrup. It makes me sick to my stomach. Super sweet!!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Little Rock, AR
Jan. 26, 2015, 12:13 p.m.
Review for: White
I love barefoot and I love moscato! This is a great wine that won't hurt your wallet. I buy this often.
brittany w.
brittany w.
Portsmouth, VA
Jan. 7, 2015, 12:07 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a great wine, all Barefoot wines are excellent and at great prices. I like sweet wines and this one sure is sweet!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Sept. 9, 2014, 12:27 p.m.
Review for: White
I like this chilled. It reminds me of summer. Sitting on the porch with a glass is so refreshing.
Neary P.
Neary P.
Philadelphia , PA
Aug. 13, 2014, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: White
Love this moscato! Always my go to drink when shopping for one. Best drink to relax and chat with the girls. Nice sweet and crisp taste, not overbearing.
Linda  S.
Linda S.
Grayslake, IL
Nov. 8, 2014, 9:16 a.m.
Review for: White
Gotta love Barefoot moscato! It's sweet and for the price you are not going to get anything better!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?