Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Topeka, KS

This wine is nice. It's sweet and very delicious. The packaging is nice as well. I have bought this wine many times.
Kitty C.
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX

This is a great Moscato. It is great for just sipping or enjoying with a meal. It is a bit sweet. I also find it a bit dry but I like it that way.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO

I love Barefoot Moscato. This wine is the sweetest of Moscato brands. It is very smooth and also you cant beat the price
Laquieta E.
Laquieta E.
Austin, TX

I give the moscato a 4 stars out of 5 only because pink mascato is my favorite but white is just as tasteful .. Its not swee like the pink load ago but the Burt of it is amazing!
Really good choice of you are working with a dudget!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Berkeley, CA

This moscato is not dry, sweet and inexpensive. It can be used with or soda water for anyone that doesn't like theirs too sweet.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero, Fl

My husband and I both enjoy this wine. You can find it at any store and it is always at a great price. I also like the look of the bottle!
Kymy J.
Kymy J.
Langley, WA

Moscato's are a light sweet white wine :). Normally 10.5% or less alcohol by volume. I LOVE the Barefoot Moscato as a light summer wine, it's also great for making mixed summer beverages. It is definitely for sweet wine lovers and you can't beat the price ;).
Kristy R.
Kristy R.

Great value and flavor! I love the sweetness of this without it being too overwhelming. I have purchased this several times and is my go to Moscato!
Anna M.
Anna M.

My favorite wine! It's so refreshing and a great moscato for an amazing price. It's not to sweet but just the right amount for everyone to love! It's my favorite cheap moscato because of the fresh taste and great flavor!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.

Even more than the sweet red, I love the barefoot moscato. I buy this in the big bottle! It's pretty sweet and that's just how I like it. Other white wines can be on the drier side for me, but not this one!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?