BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Pamela  N.
Pamela N.
Milford, CT
All time favorite wine, it's sweet and crisp, is even more delicious in pink! Good iced or even warm! It's really cheap and easy to find!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
I've never been a fan of wine, but once I tried this brand, I'm now a wine drinker! But of course I only drink this brand :D
Lindsey  W.
Lindsey W.
Richmond, TX
Barefoot is an affordable wine for most people at about $5.00 a bottle. But do your self a favor and if you're going to drink a desert wine spend more money and buy a better quality Mascato.
Kortney L.
Kortney L.
Coldwater, MI
This wine is the best for wine virgins! I cannot drink most wines, but Moscato and Merlot are my two favorites. I love almost every single kind of Barefoot wine though! Just because it is cheaper does not mean it is NOT a good quality product, because it is!
Lais d.
Lais d.
I tried this wine before and I love it. Moscato is always a good idea and the price is not bad at all. Is good choice.
Carlie G.
Carlie G.
I lOVE this wine. It's deliciously sweet and great for the price. It ranks up there with some twice its price!
sarah c.
sarah c.
Akron, OH
I really enjoy this wine. Perfectly sweet and refreshing. I use it a lot for different sangrias I make.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Arlington, TX
Happy Hour Expert
Hands down my favorite wine, I like to sit on my patio while drinking this. Freeze melon balls and add to it for more of a summery drink
Suzy L.
Suzy L.
Good tasting wine, but if you can afford something a little better I would recommend it. If you are someone on a budget who just wants to get a little drunk, this is your wine though!
TaWanna A.
TaWanna A.
Barefoot is a lower end wine but it doesn't skimp on taste. It ranks well in comparison to some of the higher end wines. The moscato is nice and crisp and has just the right amount of sweetness. This is one of my staple label.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?