Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Alma S.
Alma S.
Cedar Rapids, IA

First brand of moscato I drank & i got hooked on it. It;s very inexpensive too and it's available everywhere.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA

This moscato is one of my favorites. It's sweet but just the sweetness I enjoy as a dessert wine.
Krista H.
Krista H.

This wine is great because it tastes good. It tastes sweet which is perfect for my tastes
camerah c.
camerah c.
Beckley, Wv

Pretty good. It's on the cheaper side. You can get it from your local grocery stores it is very easy to find.
Jade F.
Jade F.
Phenix City, AL

affordable and tastes great,a friend of mine brought this to a gathering and it was a crowd pleaser,especially for first time Moscato drinkers
Jade G.
Jade G.
Jackson, NJ

My favorite go-to wine. Very very sweet, so not for those who prefer dry wines. My favorite moscato that I've tried and the price point is right. About $7.99 for a small bottle or $11.99 for a large.
Kierra H.
Kierra H.
Philadelphia, PA

Gets the job done, love the sweet taste and affordable price. My go to for a night in with the girls.
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA

My favorite moscato wine, very sweet and light. The price is so great for such a great product compared to other brands. It really exceeded my expectations.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Clovis, NM

Barefoot moscato is pretty good. It's inexpensive and tasty. It's light and perfect for all occasions or celebrations.
Kate H.
Kate H.
North Salem, NH

I love Moscato and this is a very nice and sweet wine. The price point is really nice as well for those of us who can't afford the expensive stuff.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now