Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
patty w.
patty w.

It's ok tasting. To me it's more cheap gas station wine I buy in a rush when I can't get to the liquor store/if it's already closed. Could be more sweet and less bitter tasting
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
silverton, OR

In all honesty I use wine more for cooking purposes so I can't really comment on taste or anything that matters like that I love this brand for cooking it blends well with food
Danielle
Danielle

My favorite wine. Pairs wonderfully with an episode of Scandal, How to Get Away With Murder, or any other of your favorite dramas...

Crisp and sweet and delicious when chilled.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Cleveland, OH

This wine is very sweet! I love the taste and it is refreshing, but a little on the sweet side. However, for the price it can't be beat! Easy to drink and a little fruity too!
Maggie D.
Maggie D.

Barefoot Moscato is really popular among the college women I know, not so much the adult women. It's very sweet, like alcoholic juice. I personally think that's the good part!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Baton Rouge, LA

I love barefoot wines! Especially their moscato! This wine is not dry at all, it's a sweet wine. I love to have a glass while I'm cooking and with my supper. It's really good,
Rosemary F.
Rosemary F.
Madisonville, TN

My favorite wine!! It's super sweet and juicy and it has a hint of carbonation which I love! My new replacement for desert!! We enjoy this just about every night at my house.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Towson, Md

I blame my roommate for making me become addicted to Barefoot. This stuff tastes so good, it's soooooooo cheap, and the bottles can be reused for crafts and storage purposes.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Appleton, WI

A go-to for a girls night in! I can't drink more than a couple glasses of this without feeling a little like I've had too much soda/gut rot. It's fresh and crisp! Good taste.
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Oklahoma City, OK

This moscato is one of the best moscato wines you can find at your local store. I first discovered it few years back, and haven't dank any other kind since. Highly recommend!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now