This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,724 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is a delicious white moscato. The flavor is light, refreshing, and sweet, but not too sweet. I buy this over and over again.
Great crisp taste at a great price range. Easy to get at any store. You do not need to go to a specialty store to get this wine.
For the price this is a very decent Moscato. Not quite as sweet and tasty as the more expensive brands but still very drinkable.
Barefoot moscato is a a great sweet one it's one of my favorites. It's is also my most reached for when I'm at the liquor store!
I really like barefoot moscato. The first time I tasted it It was given to me after that I had to purchase my own. Its very good
Love the taste, not too bitter. Nice for a glass with dinner or at night while watching tv, nice for those who like sweet wines.
I rarely drink wine, but when I do this is what I like to buy. It isn't bitter. It's really sweet. It's decently priced as well.
I don't typically enjoy Moscato, but I do enjoy the Barefoot Moscato. It is just a little bit sweet and not at all over powering
Love the that this is one of my favorite wine is sweet but not too sweet is just right for the prefect meal combo of your choice
One of my favorite wines! Perfect for anytime. Light and refreshing. Goes well with almost everything. And it's so inexpensive!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos