BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Rhea A.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert
I started off drinking this wine because it was so sweet I could gobble it down like juice. And it was cheap. I found though I would run right through the stuff though.
Pat M.
You can't beat Barefoot moscato! This brand just doesn't make a bad wine. The moscato has a great taste without a funky after taste. It is affordable and I am a repeat customer. I would recommend Barefoot to everyone.
April L.
Happy Hour Expert
Good and sweet, that pretty much sums up about this product, reasonable price. I like this comparing to other brand names products, there are some that doesn't taste better than this one. I buy this brand pretty often.
Nurys C.
doral, FL
A really good wine you can enjoy with your significant other or your friends... Actually It's so good you'll ever enjoy it with an enemy lol... Is a fruity type of wine not so dry. Just perfect!
Caitlyn N.
Rosalie, NE
Wine. Its a review on wine. Moscato. It's sweet. It's refreshing. It's cheap. Most stores carry this brand and it lives up to its name. I buy this for gatherings and we all are satisfied with it. BUY ALL THE BAREFOOT.
Melanie A.
Des Moines, IA
Not a bad wine at all. Barefoot gets a bad reputation for being a cheap wine but it truly isn't horrible. This wine is crisp and fruity. It goes great with lots of food and occasions. I enjoy sipping this while watching my favorite tv show after work.
Frances S.
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite white wine hands down. I love it and I recommend you try it if you like white wine. It does not cost an arm and a leg which is nice so if you're not into wine you can try it and not break the bank.
Stephanie J.
York, PA
Best wine ever! It is very sweet, but it's still a good go-to, especially for someone like me who really doesnt drink all too often. But this is cheap, super easy to find, amd always is crisp and refreshing to drink with basically any kind of meal!
Krystle L.
Austin
This drink is so good not bitter at all..sweet satisfying light and fresh this is my go to drink because I don't have s headache the next day and it's super cheap
Micaela L.
Normal
This isn't bad but not my favorite. It's not as sweet as other moscato d'astis that I love. It's a little more dry. I like Luccio or Rosata better. Packaging is very simple. If you need a cheaper wine and not into super sweet then this one is good.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?