BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This stuff is great for just hanging out with friends, playing a few video games or watching a scary movie with some cheese and crackers! The taste is great and it's affordable and a great brand!
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
This wine is so great and really cheap! It's always a go too if mine and I always keep a bottle on my wine rack at my house! It's a sweet wine and no bitter at all that's why it's one of my favorites!
Shanielle R.
Denver, CO
I'm usually an not a fan of wine. But when I tried this wine I really enjoyed it. It was refreshing any too bitter tasting. I was happy to find a Wynne I could enjoy.
Caroline
Hillside, NJ
This moscato is absolutely the best. It's not very strong or dry, and not too sweet. This is great for parties because it's affordable and delicious. Classic drink that you will buy over and over again.
The moscato is also one of the best I've tried. The bottle is easily recognizable and looks great. Great moscato, great price, great taste.
Evy C.
This wine is so cheap but a good cheap. What I mean it's so affordable but has great taste. It never disappoints me because I like it that much. I usually drink it cold. I would buy it again.
Olivia H.
Tappan , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
So good but so sweet. One glass is enough, or add ice. Moscato is typically grapefruit-based and made for digesting after a meal and it works fine! Price is extremely reasonable. Would buy again, but willing to try others.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my go to moscato brand. I love sweet wine so I love this stuff. It's nice and crisp and refreshing. Great taste and smooth. I highly recommend this brand especially for the price point
Brittany T.
Mount Ulla, NC
Barefoot makes many delicious wines but this is my personal favorite. It can have a shot after taste but it is affordable and easy to find. This makes it in my top five go wines.
Kelli M.
Topeka, KS
I'm a sucker for a good sweet white that just tastes like grape juice with a little bit of bite. I love this wine because it tastes awesome & doesn't kill my budget!
Rosemary R.
I love this wine!! Its affordable and has a delicious taste. I dont drink much but when i do this is on the top of my list... i enjoy the fruity taste also its not strong and dry like others
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?