Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Beth C.
Beth C.
Indianapolis, IN
Disgusting!!! It tasted like pure alcohol. My husband and I aren't into heavy alcohol and this is one moscato we didn't like at all!! FAIL!!!!
Sofiya A.
Sofiya A.
Staten Island, NY
Moscato is the greatest wine ever. Great for all occasions. Sweet and refreshing.
Barefoot makes a lovely moscato that is crisp and delicious.
Morgan  S.
Morgan S.
My absolute favorite wine ever and such a decent price for the big bottle. I bring them to every event and people love it. Such a crisp taste.
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
So yummy! I absolutely love it! If I can give it more than 5 stars I would! I would definitely recommend it to someone...worth every penny! :)
Elisa S.
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
This is my favorite wine. I always have a bottle in the fridge. Amazing taste. Not too strong and not too sweet. Just right. Worth the price.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Monroe, LA
Love this wine! It's my go to wine no matter the occasion. Whether it's a dinner, studying, or a movie night it will go great with any event.
Amy M.
Amy M.
I really love this wine it really tastes great and has a lovely crisp light taste to it. its also not pricey which makes it taste even better
Brittny R.
Brittny R.
It's a pretty sweet wine but not too overbearing. A wine I would like to drink with some friends and to not be paired up with something else.
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
This one is ok, sweet enough, but not the best, obviously the price has something to do with that. Overall not a bad choice for a sweet white
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
This is a great wine to use as a mixer for drinks! We like to mix it with pink lemonade concentrate, Sprite and raspberries. It is AMAZING!!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?