Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Sara P.
Sara P.

This is my go to wine it is cheap an tastes amazing I buy it for every event I need it for lol I actually turned my friend onto wine by having her try this wine!!!!!!! Mmmmmm AMAZING
Arletha B.
Arletha B.
Hattiesburg, MS

I love the taste of this wine. It's so smooth and mellow. I am a repeat consumer. I love how this wine is not too strong or bland. The flavor is good. I would buy this product again.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Lusby, MD

Love love love this specific flavor from barefoot, i get all their mascotos, they come in big bottles and affordable prices. Definitely gets the job done when your craving some wine.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Frederick, MD

Very delicious, sweet tasting wine. I was never really a wine drinker until I had a taste of barefoot moscato. I only like two different brands and barefoot holds the number one spot
tiffany a.
tiffany a.

this is my all time favorite wine to drink! i always have a bottle and i drink a little bit from time to after long days. i just love the sweet taste since i'm not a fan of red wines
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Lititz, PA

Amazing flavor. Perfect price and the best overall cheap wine I have had. It is always my go to wine for a party or for by myself. I have tried several flavors and they are all good!
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Blacksburg, VA

This is my second choice for grocery store Modesto. It has a sweet and refreshing flavor and is reasonably priced without tasting like rubbing alcohol as some inexpensive brands do.
April B.
April B.
Powderly, KY

Barefoot moscato is a very fun, affordable wine. The taste is very sweet, a little dry. Defiantly a good wine for all of the ladies during a "girls night in". Or even to relax with!
Norabeth T.
Norabeth T.
Elsmere , KY

I love this brand of wine not only is it affordable but it is also very tasty. Much variety cute packaging and did I mention affordable? I would honestly choose this over expensive.
Ciara L.
Ciara L.
massapequa, ny

My favorite wine! Price is great and tastes sweet. If you are a person that prefers a dry wine you probably won't like moscato. This wine is perfect for those who like fruity wines.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?