Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Katie E.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
Sept. 15, 2014, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: White
One of my favorite brands of moscato. Would recommend. Pleasant taste, just drink really cold or over ice.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Bethel, CT
Aug. 12, 2014, 1:02 p.m.
Review for: White
Delicious! very light and sweet, and perfect for a drink with dinner or dessert!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
Feb. 6, 2015, 5:22 p.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot is one of my favorite affordable wine brands! The moscato is really nice, but the riesling is definitely my favorite.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI
Jan. 7, 2015, 4:38 p.m.
Review for: White
I'm a big fan of white wines and Moscato is at the top of my list. I definitely think Barefoot does it right!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Yulee, FL
Sept. 22, 2014, 12:24 p.m.
Review for: White
This is not very tasty. I have tried so many types of barefoot and they all taste like beer. ew.
jessie y.
jessie y.
Fargo, ND
Aug. 19, 2014, 10:51 a.m.
Review for: White
Omg love this wine. My favorite brand! It has such a crisp sweet taste. Never not satisfied with a glass or two
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Phoenix, AZ
Sept. 17, 2014, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: White
I love this wine. My husband and I would have a glass almost every night when I wasn't pregnant. We love the taste and that it goes with almost everything we eat.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
Jan. 4, 2015, 7:18 p.m.
Review for: White
This is one of my favorite wines to drink. It's light and has a great taste. Pairs well with chicken, turkey, or pork dinners.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Oswego, IL
Feb. 9, 2015, 5:56 p.m.
Review for: White
This moscato is pretty much my default wine when I can't afford my favorite. It's light and sweet, but best served coooold. If you leave it out too long, and it starts getting warm, it's not as good. At least for me.
SheAnna S.
SheAnna S.
Elmwood, IL
Oct. 1, 2014, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: White
My absolute favorite love the sweet crisp flavor, it is inexpensive. The only downfall is the fact its corked instead of a resealable lid :(
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?