Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Felisha H.
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC

By far my most favorite Moscato! I love this stuff it's the perfect addition to any dinner time meal or even in a relaxing bath. This is my go to wine for any celebration and its always a perfect hit!
Briana G.
Briana G.
Canton, GA

This will forever be one of my favorite wines! It's sweet and refreshing and tastes great by itself or mixed with other drinks!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH

If you're a fan of sweet wine like myself, you'll know this is FANTASTIC! It's incredibly affordable and it's not overly sweet! This is the one wine I continue to go to in any store! My favorite moscato of all time! Yummmm!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Mannford, OK

Barefoot moscato taste amazing my all time favorite sweet wine. I definitely recommend it!a
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Pueblo, CO

I don't drink much but this was amazing I drank it with my brother and its taste good for the price you pay I would drink it again
Carissa W.
Carissa W.

This was the first wine I've tried that I actually enjoy. Not a red wine fan so it was suggested for me to try a moscato. Wasn't sure which brand to go with and this was the only brand I have heard of. Was not disappointed and the price is great!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.

I'm down for this. It has a good taste and is probably one of my favorites. I got it as a gift and bought me after.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Charlotte, NC

Delicious sweet wine. Moscato is very sweet and easy to down without realizing how much your drinking. This is one of my favorite brands of moscato and it is very cheap. I buy it very often and enjoy it.
Jeff W.
Jeff W.
Ogden, UT

My wife loves this wine and I must admit it's pretty good even though I'm a beer and whiskey man. Not a bad wine for the price either šŸ‘Œ
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Granada hills , Ca

I love this wine it's super easy to drink and goes great with deserts! It's perfect for a girls night
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now