BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Jeanetta C.
Jeanetta C.
Austin, TX
One of the best, inexpensive moscatos on the market. These are often BOGO at my market and are great to take to parties!
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Amarillo, TX
Its a really good wine I liked and I definitely recommend it .tastes good and its a very light and sweet wine.
Sam S.
Sam S.
This is my go-to wine. I'm no wine connoisseur, but this tastes better than many of the expensive "fine wines." It is only like $5, so very affordable for the broke college student (me). The only con is that it gives you a horrible cheap wine hangover if you drink enough.
Kacy P.
Kacy P.
My favorite Moscato for making sangria! It is really reasonably priced and taste great as well!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
New Carlisle, OH
Love this cheap wine! It is light and fruity, and doesn't have that cheap wine taste, nor does it feel sugar heavy. Plus, it is a great wine to use for wine spritzers!
stacy a.
stacy a.
Glendora, CA
A great inexpensive wine!!! a fruity airy taste perfect for those summer nights! or any night for that matter ..Also makes a great hostess gift!
Shardé  S.
Shardé S.
When I want a sweet wine of course I grab Moscato, if I want to be cost effective I grab Barefoot. I've gotten several friends hooked who didn't like white wines or sweet wines before. It's a very pleasing and subtle taste. It's great for Wine Wednesday and any other day of the week. I'm a bigger fan of their pink moscato but they are equally satisfying.
Leanna X.
Leanna X.
Nowthen, MN
Always a great value. My go to for any occasion, I love this moscato because it's easy on your wallet but doesn't taste terrible like most cheap wines
Gwendolyn G.
Gwendolyn G.
Livonia, MI
Great wine for people that don't typically like wine! It's very sweet, almost like a juice. I wouldn't recommend for wine snobs, but it's great for a girls night :)
Jen B.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
This is it! I love Moscato anyway, no matter what brand, but this is the brand I pick if it's available! It's both delicious and affordable!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?