Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Nicki B.
Nicki B.
Columbia, MO

this is a very good tasting wine. If I drink cheap, this is the way to go.
it is very cost saving and good tasting. I can usually buy it just about any where and
that's the best part of it.
Aubrey F.
Aubrey F.
Flint, MI

I really enjoy barefoot wines and this is my favorite. It is the perfect bit of sweetness. I do add the Zero Calorie/Zero Sugar White Monster to mine for a little added kick.
Cameron M.
Cameron M.
San Diego, CA

This is one of my go tos. I love to drink this whenever it's not too sweet but just enough sweet for me to keep drinking
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA

My mom introduced me to Barefoot Moscato products and I love them! My favorite is the Pink Moscato. Nice and sweet taste to it!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Topeka, KS

This wine is nice. It's sweet and very delicious. The packaging is nice as well. I have bought this wine many times.
Danika H.
Danika H.
Marion, IA

Moscato is my favorite wine ever! I only drink sweeter wines so I'll get the pink moscato normally. Barefoot is cheaper but very good quality taste!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.

Even more than the sweet red, I love the barefoot moscato. I buy this in the big bottle! It's pretty sweet and that's just how I like it. Other white wines can be on the drier side for me, but not this one!
Kitty C.
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX

This is a great Moscato. It is great for just sipping or enjoying with a meal. It is a bit sweet. I also find it a bit dry but I like it that way.
Laquieta E.
Laquieta E.
Austin, TX

I give the moscato a 4 stars out of 5 only because pink mascato is my favorite but white is just as tasteful .. Its not swee like the pink load ago but the Burt of it is amazing!
Really good choice of you are working with a dudget!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Berkeley, CA

This moscato is not dry, sweet and inexpensive. It can be used with or soda water for anyone that doesn't like theirs too sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?