Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
N Tonawanda, NY

This is one of my favorite wines. its got a light and fruity flavor.Barefoot also has a red moscato and pink moscato that are also very good and i highly recommend those as well .
Waleska M.
Waleska M.

It has a sweet crisp taste you can pair with fruit and cheese for a light snack. It's flavor it's a little peachy.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

This was a great priced moscato, and it tastes great too. It doesn't taste cheap, and it really compliments a lot of different foods.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Waco, TX

Barefoot is a good brand and has great taste. The price is not bad at all for all it does for you. This is one of the wines I keep on hand. Try it and you will not be disappointed.
Kee R.
Kee R.

This is my "go to" choice for girls night. I never get any complaints on this choice. Even my friends who "don't like sweet wine" enjoy this moscato. This has been a favorite of mine for years.
Michael L.
Michael L.
Cleveland, OH

One of my favorite wines that I like to pick up when I want to enjoy a glass of some sweet wine.
Allysia b.
Allysia b.
Lynchburg, VA

A good wine for the price but I have definitely had better!!! I love moscatos and this is a decent one. If you're on a budget it'll do
Kristen R.
Kristen R.

This is one of my favorite wines for when I want something sweet! Its affordable and can also be used for a ton of mixed drinks.
shanae s.
shanae s.
Marietta, GA

So good after a long day. I would recommend this wine to anyone just starting out in their wine adventure.
Fawn R.
Fawn R.

This is a good wine for the price and one of the only kinds I can get my husband to drink with me! I love to drink this wine after dinner as a nice sweet desert.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now