Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

I've always thought that Moscato was sweet. I think Barefoot's moscato is drier than other brands I've tasted. It's also the cheapest where I buy my wine (Wal Mart). If I'm in a hurry then I just buy this brand but if I have time to go to the wine store than I will purchase something else.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA

I had this wine for Thanksgiving and it tasted good as always. The one obvious hint I will give about this wine is to serve it VERY cold.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX

I just recently tried this for the first time and it was amazing! the flavor was great and very sweet. It wasn't a dry wine at all! It was one of the best wines I have ever tried! I would definitely recommend and I will definitely be buying soon!!!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

This has become my go-to wine to keep in the house for those days when I want to enjoy a glass of wine while I unwind. It's fruity, sweet flavor is delicious yet still feels like a decadent treat.
Bernadette H.
Bernadette H.
Milwaukee, WI

This is my go to wine. Moscato is a sweet wine and Barefoot really makes a great kind! It's perfect for when the girls come over for a wine and paint night. It is reasonably priced, especially for the great quality of it. I am a repeat buyer and I will continue to keep buying it.
Landi R.
Landi R.
Sturgis, SD

Barefoot moscato is sweet and affordable! I love moscatos but as a college student I don't have money to spend 20 dollars a bottle regularly so this moscato is amazing!
jakiee c.
jakiee c.
Grayslake, IL

Very yummy moscato!! Perfect for a relaxing evening after work , super soft too so it's enjoyable:)
Felisha H.
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC

By far my most favorite Moscato! I love this stuff it's the perfect addition to any dinner time meal or even in a relaxing bath. This is my go to wine for any celebration and its always a perfect hit!
Briana G.
Briana G.
Canton, GA

This will forever be one of my favorite wines! It's sweet and refreshing and tastes great by itself or mixed with other drinks!
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
Woodinville, WA

I love the barefoot wines they are simple and delicious. I tend to drink more of the white wines over the red. It is light and it compliments your meal and desserts. It is also nice to have later in the evening when you want to sit back and relax watch a movie or have a nice read. It is worth picking up and having for any time you want to socialize or relax.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now