Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Teauna M.
Teauna M.
Birmingham, AL

My first brand I tried when I first started drinking Moscato. Very good! Would recommend for beginners; very light.
Monica L.
Monica L.
Atlanta, Ga

I'm not a fan of this wine, its good if you want to go the cheaper route but I prefer my favorite blue bottled a little more expensive version..
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

One of my all time favorite moscatos!! It is CHEAP and amazing $10 for a gigantic bottle and not going to lie, I will drink the whole thing myself.
brooke.mccullough1
brooke.mccullough1
Gaffney

This is a great wine for the price. My local grocery always has it in stock. The taste is amazing.
Annie J.
Annie J.
Baltimore, MD

Grate drink to have on a nice day or if your going out and want to start the turn up early and the price is very affordable and it's worth the money I think and would buy again... I do recommend trying it
Mary F.
Mary F.

I prefer sweet wines without the flush and headache of most wines. Sweet smooth and can be mixed.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Naples, FL

Obviously with wine you get what you pay for but I still enjoy this product. It's light and sweet. It tastes very floral to me. My friend loves this wine and drinks it almost daily. It's really not a bad option for a bargain price.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Johnson City, TN

I feel like this moscato is mediocre. It's not bad but it's nothing special. It is more sweet than it is dry.
Katie M.
Katie M.

This is a good cheep moscato. It's something that my mom loves and she's a little picky on her wines she drinks
Ian W.
Ian W.
Oxford, MS

Barefoot Moscato is a refreshing wine that delivers on taste and doesn't break the bank account. This wine is a perfect go to for any last minute gathering. The flavor is sweet, light and delicious. I will be purchasing this wine again to share with my friends and family.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?