Add a Photo

Photos (59)
AYANNA W.
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA

Okay I'll admit I not much of a drinker, but I love to sip on a glass of barefoot during girl's night. I love that its a great wine to be inexpensive and I can grab a couple selections to suit everyone's preference. I love Moscato and Riesling myself! I trying to cross over to reds--ANY SUGGESTIONS!?!?!?
Liz H.
Liz H.
Wake Forest, NC

This wine is so delicious and the price just makes it even better! It's sweet but not too sweet. Compared to all of the other competing brands around the same price, this is the best. Everyone should try!
latonya c.
latonya c.
Kansas city, Mo

Barefoot Moscato is a nice smooth wine, i am not into drinking but i have tried this exact wine and have seen it tons of times at stores.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Stamford, CT

Though the Barefoot Moscato is cheap it still tastes delicious. Perfect for a summer wine night with friends. Also comes in a double bottle if that's how you roll :-P
Amber C.
Amber C.
Hartford, CT

This wine is amazing with any meal or without a meal . Either way its such a great drink . After A long day of work u can take a nice bubble bath drinking this fine wine . This wine isn't really a wine to party hard with . But more of a calm way to drink .
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
El Monte, CA

This has a great price attached to it. and its tastes sooooo good. sweet smooth taste and no headache the next day if you drink too much ;l)
Anne W.
Anne W.
madison, wi

A good, cheap way to get your moscato fix! I love the sweetness of this wine and the bottle is pretty cute
Ericka P.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx

I don't drink a lot of wine but I'll drink me some Moscato. This is my favorite because of its taste, the price is just the cherry on top. It is very affordable but doesn't taste like a cheap wine. Love it!
Angela H.
Angela H.

Cannot go wrong with this! Not too sweet but not too dry. It goes down too easy! It's inexpensive and does the trick! I also like the red moscato too! I typically buy barefoot and this is definitely on the top of my list.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Akron, OH

When I'm in the mood for a sweet wine, this is what I reach for. It's perfect for summer evenings - light and fruity. It tastes great for the price point.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now