Add a Photo

Love it Drink it in the summer time cool and refreshing. Only $7 in Meijers,
lori h.
lori h.
Mcdonough, ga

Love this...I added some mandarin oranges, frozen sliced strawberries and a splash of peach schnapps...summer in a glass
Tiyonna K.
Tiyonna K.
Jacksonville, AR

This taste amazing. This would be wonderful paried with orange juice to make it a mimosa. This is not pricey at all. Even taste great by it's self with grapes and cheese or maybe dinner.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Edinboro, Pa

For the price, this is SUCH a good Moscato! You can't beat any Barefoot flavor, but their Moscato is easy my favorite; sweet and crisp! Serve chilled.
Brianne H.
Brianne H.
Erie, PA

I like sweet wine, especially moscato. Barefoot Moscato is a good wine that doesn't break the bank.
Monzerrath L.
Monzerrath L.
Mission, TX

The taste is amazing very good wine. I really enjoy drinking it, perfect for a Netflix night and very good with salads.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Albuquerque, NM

This is my go-to wine. It is always at a great price and always tastes delicious! If you are a moscato fan - buy this wine!
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Cincinnati, OH

Very sweet and good I can drink the whole bottle!
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Leavenworth, KS

I enjoy sweet wines, and my friend recommended Barefoot Moscato. Loved it...it is my new go-to wine.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Williamstown, NJ

This is my favorite wine. I love sweet wine so this is my go to. I thought moscato would be bitter but it's far from that. If you like sweet wine, this is great.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now