BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Marie T.
Marie T.
Yonkers, NY
I like Moscato very much, this one has a great flavor. Light and not overly sweet. Highly recommended.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
This Moscato is so bitter. I might have gotten a bad batch, so I might consider trying another bottle of this in the future.
Dee Dee H.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield , CA
This is a light fruity wine. Obviously it's not going to be anything fancy but it's great for beginners. It's also very affordable. Good for a Sunday brunch.
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.
This wine is great. I hated wine until i tried this one. Great flavor just enough of sweetness. Awesome price.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Milwaukee, WI
Barefoot is a great brand and this is probably my favorite. It's inexpensive and is sweet with out being over powering. It's a great wine for any occasion.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Chandler, OK
I love this wine!! It is the first item I buy every time I go into the liquor store. The price is good and the taste is even better. It is my go to wine.
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Happy Hour Expert
My absolute favorite wine for the everyday. Can't go wrong with Barefoot Moscato! Perfect when chilled.
kelly l.
kelly l.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite wine. It is cheap, sweet, and goes well with anything. I always drink it chilled and throw some frozen fruit in my glass as well. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes light and sweet wine.
Renee D.
Renee D.
I love this wine! I'm not typically a wine person, but this one is sweet enough for me to enjoy!
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
This is my favorite label of Moscato. It's not too sweet, very light and refreshing. Goes well with chicken, fish or a cheese/olive platter appetizer.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?