4.55 / 5 based on 8,033 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
So sweet, perfect at the end of my crazy "mom do this" busy day. Good price, but I nicer bottle would be fun!
Favorite wine I have tried. This is my go to because I haven’t found any other wines hat I like the taste of
Delicious. not too expensive. always a crowd pleaser. This is a great dessert wine after a summer cook out!!
It's pretty tasty, especially of you're picky about wine, which I am. Inexpensive too, which is a nice bonus
One of the few wines I will drink. Inexpensive and not a bad taste. Will definitely continue to purchase.
Nowadays Moscato is a little too sweet for me BUT Barefoot Moscato was always my go-to affordable white wine.
This is my go to moscoto, tastes great and very affordable, better than more expensive brands in my opinion
Love this for a cheap easy to find wine. I can usually find this anywhere also. The price is really good also
One of the best Moscatos out there! And definitely in a great price range!! This is one of my "Go-To" wines!
Barefoot moscato is tasty and refreshing. I always have a bottle. Even my boyfriend be sneaking to take a sip
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos