6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,871 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My favorite wine hands down! I drink barefoot wine all the time, cheap and good tasting!
Very yummy! Love this stuff, perfect for anyone who enjoys sipping on some sweet wines!
It's a little sweet for me but it does make a good sangria when mixed with peach stole!!
Enjoyed the moscato it wasn't of the highest quality but still good.
I love all wine made by Barefoot. Its our brand of choice
Reasonable price. Great taste . Sweat drink . Good girls night out drink .
Love love love this wine perfect for a girls night it's very light and sweet!!
Great wine for those on a budget but don't want to end up drinking boonsefarm!
This wine is delicious! If you enjoy sweet wine then you will like this! It is also really affordable.
Love Moscatos, the Pink Barefoot Moscato is also very good
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos