Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Cady D.
Cady D.

This is a good, light, relaxing type wine. Personally, my stomach feels upset if I try to have more than once glass (more of a red wine kind of girl)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
N Little Rock, AR

The Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine! It's one of my favorites and super affordable! Definitely recommend for a girls night in!
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

A great dessert wine that's not hard on the wallet. Nice and sweet with no icky aftermath
Yanett V.
Yanett V.
Great Lakes, IL

I only like the sweet wines and I definitely recommend. If you are just starting to try wine for first time you can't go wrong with this one
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Puyallup, WA

This is a super sweet wine that anyone can drink. It is fruity with a peachy flavor. It goes down easy and leaves a sweet after taste.
Nicole Q.
Nicole Q.

One of my fave go to's! Great icy cold in the summer and to add to a punch! It's sweet with great bubble! Fantastic price point too!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Enterprise , Ms

Excellent choice for an inexpensive wine that tastes great. It's sweet and easy to drink--which can sometimes cause a problem. :)
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.

For the price this wine is amazing. I love Moscato and this can come close to a higher priced version. It's smooth and sweet. If you're looking for wine after a long day, this is perfect and affordable!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Oklahoma City, OK

If I had to pick any wine, it would most definitely be this one. Crisp taste every single time. Good alcohol content.
Cori M.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite flavors of wine that I have tried! It has a sweet taste but it is not too over whelming which is what I like so much about it. It's also very cheap,. You can buy it at your local grocery store!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now