Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,700 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love barefoot moscato wine. It has just the right amount of sweetness. It's refreshing. Has the perfect amount of carbonation. I love all the moscato flavors but the white one is my favorite.
I LOVE BAREFOOT MOSCATO..THIS WINE IS AWESOME, I USUALLY HAVE A GLASS OF WINE , WITH SQUARE CHEESE,STRAWBERRIES, BERRIES, CRACKERS ON A FRIDAY NIGHT ON THE BALCONY OF MY APARTMENT WITH SOME FRIENDS..THIS DRINK IS AWESOME..THE TASTE IS GREAT, THE PRICE IS FAIR, ...BAREFOOT MOSCATO+ FRIENDS= MAKING MEMORIES OF A LIFETIME
So cheap and tasty! I can get a large bottle for $10 and it be enough for a girls night in
I'm a big wine fan and Barefoot is my favorite brand. You can't go wrong with any kind you get because they're all so good, but the Pink Moscato is my favorite. So sweet and light, you'll love it!
I great wine if your are not a wine drinker. Lacks complexity and reminds me of something college kids would drink. It is bottom shelf quality and price.
Personally, I love the taste. It's not too overbearing and still provides a great wine taste. Although it is simple, it is still more than enjoyable to drink. Not to mention it is sold at a fantastic price!
This is one of my favorite wines. Its sweet and it goes great with any like fruit or any desert. Its really affordable too so thats a plus!
Delightful. perfectly sweet but not too sweet. had no trouble having one too many glasses on a weeknight!!
A great summer wine, light and refreshing. Good for those new to drinking wine. I use it to make sangria!
I like Moscato very much, this one has a great flavor. Light and not overly sweet. Highly recommended.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos