Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Krista l.
Krista l.
Rensselaer, NY

This product is one of the best I have ever had. My mother and I look forward to trying the many different brands that barefoot puts out. We love buying the big bottles that may not always last the night. We love the pink moscato.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Minden, LA

This is my go-to favorite. It is a very sweet wine. The price point is perfect if you plan to enjoy it frequently. Excellent after a crazy day to help wind down.
Jade F.
Jade F.
Phenix City, AL

affordable and tastes great,a friend of mine brought this to a gathering and it was a crowd pleaser,especially for first time Moscato drinkers
frances m.
frances m.

For the price is an excellent wine! Not to sweet and cheap enough to buy it every week. Usually barefoot is looked as a cheap brand and people hesitate to give it a try, but you cant go wrong with this Moscato.
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.

This is my favorite! It's a really good price and it's just sweet enough for my liking. It's a little dry but not nearly as dry and some others. I don't normally drink wine nor do I know much about wine but this stuff is awesome.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Clinton Twp, MI

Love this wine! It's super sweet and can be found anywhere. The price is great too, I can always find these on sale at Kroger!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Easthampton, MA

I just had this over the weekend at a casual get-together. It was light and sweet, and the perfect drink to have during the day with friends. I felt great after a few glasses and it didn't make me feel overly tipsy. Would definitely drink again!
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Newnan, GA

I don't think I can say how much I love this wine! I buy this from any local store, it's perfect for any occasion! It's cool, crisp, sweet and delicious. It's not a wine for those who don't like sweet and it's incredibly affordable!
Taryn S.
Taryn S.
Brock, TX

good sweet wine that is perfect to keep on hand for any night. No special occasion needed!
Krista G.
Krista G.
Cabot, AR

This is my all time favorite go to wine!! I've had countless bottles and memories over the years with barefoot moscato! Love it so much and never regret the buy! Such a steal for the price, it's a quality product! I love giving this as gifts as well!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now