6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This one keeps with the rest in being sweet and refreshing.
A very affordable wine for the sweet wine drinkers. Always good to have a bottle on hand.
Awful. I think they put the foot on the bottle to let you know what flavor you're in for.
This is by far my favorite "grocery store" wine. I love that it is cheap and taste great.
This wine is delicious and cheap, without the cheap taste.
We got this as a gift and it was a great cheap wine. The flavor was smooth to the palette
This is my go to wine! It's so cheap and it tastes great! It's my fav
This is very light tasting, its very good. I recommend it to anyone.
My favorite! Just put a bottle in the fridge. Affordable and perfect for a lazy evening.
I really enjoy a good, sweet wine and the Barefoot Moscato does not disappoint!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos