4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a great wine. One of my favorite dessert wines- it is very sweet. And not too expensive
Pretty much all barefoot wines. Any flavor is great. It's cheap and high in alcohol. I am a repeat consumer.
I'm a big fan of white wines and Moscato is at the top of my list. I definitely think Barefoot does it right!
This wine is so cheap but so tasty. I love the moscato. Its light and really sweet. Definitely my go-to wine.
So sweet, perfect at the end of my crazy "mom do this" busy day. Good price, but I nicer bottle would be fun!
My go to wine! Oh so light and delicious. I love this wine.the price is great and once again it's delicious.
Wasn't hot on this wine. there to me is an after taste that is gross. or it could be because its cheap wine.
This Moscato wasn't as sweet as I like moscato to be. There are better companies that offer a better moscato
One of the best Moscatos out there! And definitely in a great price range!! This is one of my "Go-To" wines!
Barefooot moscato is one of my go to wines. I enjoy the taste of this moscato over many of the other brands.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos