Add a Photo

Nikki S.
Lisbon, IA
Dec. 17, 2014, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: White
This is Delicious!!!! I buy this in bulk. The great thing is they have an extra large bottle too.
Omayra S.
Omayra S.
Bronx, NY
Sept. 25, 2014, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: White
Love this wine and the price too, it really is very smooth and easy to drink. Love it
Carina M.
Carina M.
San Francisco
Aug. 5, 2014, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: White
Ok - this is really easy to drink (almost dangerously easy ;) but it's too sweet for my personal taste. Is it good? Sure! But, I cannot have anything else that's sweet or it will be sweetness overload.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Fort Worth, Tx
Oct. 1, 2014, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: White
This stuff is pretty good, but almost a little too bitter I think. But definitely one that I do buy if my faves aren't available
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Ferndale, MI
Oct. 29, 2014, 4:43 p.m.
Review for: White
This is definitely my drink of choice every Thursday night when I am watching Scandal with my roommate!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sept. 2, 2014, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot Wines always quench my thirst for wine. The moscato is light and refreshing!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Absecon, NJ
Dec. 12, 2014, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot is my "go to" choice for wine. My girlfriends.and I love to grab a bottle for a girls night in.
Noel L.
Noel L.
Jacksonville, FL
Aug. 11, 2014, 8:43 p.m.
Review for: White
A light, sweet moscato great for people that are new to wine! Pairs nicely with fruit and desserts.
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Aug. 20, 2014, 6:18 p.m.
Review for: White
One of my favorite wines by far! For a cheap priced wine this is good stuff. Barefoot had a lot of good ones!
Debi L.
Debi L.
Sept. 2, 2014, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot brand wine is good for the price. The Moscato wine tastes great and is awesome in making white wine sangria!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?