Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Columbus, OH

My go-to wine. It tastes sweet and is inexpensive too! I've served it for multiple occasions and guests/friends appreciate it as well.
Tristan S.
Tristan S.
Pensacola Beach, FL

Being in college and living in a sorority house, #Barefoot #Moscato is ALWAYS in the fridge. It's very affordable and I find that I like it better than more expensive wines. It's full of flavor and definitely one of my favorites. I frequently pick up a bottle from Target!
Fawn R.
Fawn R.

This is a good wine for the price and one of the only kinds I can get my husband to drink with me! I love to drink this wine after dinner as a nice sweet desert.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Stoughton, MA

If you're not much of a wine person, definitely start off with a moscato. It's "deliciously sweet" (as it says right on the bottle) and pairs great with a nice dessert or a light dinner. It's personally one of my favorites.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Columbia, MO

I honestly love barefoot, especially the moscato, it's just sweet enough for me to be happy with it and the price is fantastic. I feel no need to splurge on a more expensive bottle when I like this wine so much
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
N Tonawanda, NY

This is one of my favorite wines. its got a light and fruity flavor.Barefoot also has a red moscato and pink moscato that are also very good and i highly recommend those as well .
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Sag Harbor, NY

Best tasting cheap wine for a college students budget. I actually prefer this wine to more expensive kinds. Mosquito is sweet and goes down smooth, I also love the pink Moscoto!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

This is my go to Moscato brand.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA

Great wine for a great price. I enjoy this moscato. Could have a tiny bit of a better flavor, yellowtail definitely wins the cheap moscato taste test over this one but this is still a good option.
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA

I love barefoot moscato it taste so damn good and it makes me relaxing and it clears my mind and its not high so thats a plus.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now