Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Tesla J.
Tesla J.
Elkridge, MD

Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite wine. Its a great taste for a great price. I definitely recommend you to try this!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Barrière

Good. I would definitely buy a bottle again. The taste was great and I didn't find it too sweet
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Carbondale

Really enjoy this wine. Great price and taste. Nice Moscato for being a lower priced wine. I have repurchased several times over and recommended it to everyone. I would recommend it to others and give it as a gift, as well.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Hialeah, FL

Love this wine it's about my favorite white moscato by far. It is super sweet so that's a plus for me and it is really gentle not too harsh
ramelia j.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC

This is one of my favorite wine. Definitely in the top 3. I drink it chilled, with frozen green grapes, or i sautee it with butter, garlic, seasonings, and seafood! Had some last night! Highly recommended.
DEANNE A.
DEANNE A.
Gales Ferry, CT

Absolute favorite wine!! I bring a bottle when I visit friends so, I know there is something is there for me. Price is great and the flavor is better
T L.
T L.

I only drink Moscato, and I only like the sweeter brands. I've tried pretty much every brand's moscato that'sunder $10, and for the money, this is the best moscato you can buy. At $5-$6 a bottle, it's a steal, and it's good. It's my go-to for an event where you might have to share- because even the giant bottle is less than $10, and everyone seems to like it
T N.
T N.
New London, CT

Barefoot is reasonably priced wine and the great surprise is that it's taste is comparable to higher priced wines.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY

Very sweet wine, but good for making spritzers and other refreshing drinks. Very good value and would buy again. I've tried a variety of other barefoot wines and they are all good value wives.
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA

Veryyyy sweet but I like it! The alcoholic content is pretty low too. I like making sangria with this
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now