6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,879 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
It is good for the price but I still prefer my family's wine
One of my favorite brands of moscato, especially for the price of it. a good buy!
Sweet but not horribly overpowering. One of the better wines at a cheaper price.
This is another ladies night favorite, espically if you add frozen fruit so delicious ♡♡♡♡
Yum! This is cheap and tastes great chilled! It does not have a sickeningly sweet taste.
My favorite wine!!!! It's light and smooth and makes me soooo relaxed!
For non-wine drinkers this is a nice cheap wine that I think anyone would enjoy.
I like this wine. I prefer a light, sweet wine and this is just that. It's cheap and good.
It is an alright wine, not my favorite brand by far though.
This is my favorite when I'm low on cash. it tastes great, but has a low alcohol content.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos