Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Imlay City, MI

This i a tasty and inexpensive moscatto. It is great for the spontaneous ladies day out. I prefer the pink variety, but when it is unavailable, this will do in a pinch.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.

This is my favorite wine! It has a great price without that cheap wine taste.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL

One of my favorite brands of moscato. Would recommend. Pleasant taste, just drink really cold or over ice.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Bethel, CT

Delicious! very light and sweet, and perfect for a drink with dinner or dessert!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN

Barefoot is one of my favorite affordable wine brands! The moscato is really nice, but the riesling is definitely my favorite.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI

I'm a big fan of white wines and Moscato is at the top of my list. I definitely think Barefoot does it right!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Yulee, FL

This is not very tasty. I have tried so many types of barefoot and they all taste like beer. ew.
jessie y.
jessie y.
Fargo, ND

Omg love this wine. My favorite brand! It has such a crisp sweet taste. Never not satisfied with a glass or two
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this wine. My husband and I would have a glass almost every night when I wasn't pregnant. We love the taste and that it goes with almost everything we eat.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY

This is one of my favorite wines to drink. It's light and has a great taste. Pairs well with chicken, turkey, or pork dinners.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?