Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Allysia b.
Allysia b.
Lynchburg, VA

A good wine for the price but I have definitely had better!!! I love moscatos and this is a decent one. If you're on a budget it'll do
Chamberlain C.
Chamberlain C.
Raleigh, NC

Not the best of wine, but when you're a poor college kid like me a double bottle of this will certainty do the trick.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Ozark, Mo

I've tried several different kinds of wine and this is one of the best wines, hands down. I love it! It is sweet and your taste buds will explode!
Tristan S.
Tristan S.
Pensacola Beach, FL

Being in college and living in a sorority house, #Barefoot #Moscato is ALWAYS in the fridge. It's very affordable and I find that I like it better than more expensive wines. It's full of flavor and definitely one of my favorites. I frequently pick up a bottle from Target!
Kristen R.
Kristen R.

This is one of my favorite wines for when I want something sweet! Its affordable and can also be used for a ton of mixed drinks.
Precious H.
Precious H.

Yes my go too , I love sweets and this is the best dessert drink ! I highly recommend this to everyone . And it has just the right alcohol content to get you where you need to be . And the price is very affordable .
MzT H.
MzT H.
Hillsboro, OR

This is an awesome wine.It is affordable and you can find it at most grocery stores. It tastes like a expensive wine at a low price. Great taste!
Fawn R.
Fawn R.

This is a good wine for the price and one of the only kinds I can get my husband to drink with me! I love to drink this wine after dinner as a nice sweet desert.
Priscila V.
Priscila V.
Ocoee, FL

I've tried many moscatos and I must say I really enjoy Barefoot's Moscato. Sweet and Light...compliments any meal.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Anderson, SC

I like this moscato even though it's a little too sweet. It's easy to find in grocery stores, convenient stores and Wal-Mart. It's super cheap, around $5-6 a bottle. Another brand I love is Beringer red moscato. Try it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now