Add a Photo

Miranda G.
Enid, OK
Nov. 7, 2014, 4:05 p.m.
Review for: White
This was the first bottle of wine I bought when I turned 21! I love the sweetness of this wine!
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
New Orleans, LA
Sept. 5, 2014, 8:26 p.m.
Review for: White
I really like this wine! I am defiantly a wine drinker and this is in my top picks for white wine. It's inexpensive, and has great flavor. Make sure it's chilled enough before drinking. The colder...the better
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Cabot, AR
Sept. 30, 2014, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a great tasting moscato. The taste is very smooth and sweet and is a great price!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Santa Rosa, CA
Aug. 9, 2014, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: White
A great wine with seafood or dessert, great by itself or with a bit of sprite as a spritzer :]
Giselle D.
Giselle D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love ! So sweet doesn't leave a nasty after taste which I apperiacte. Great for a girls night out or a relaxing day reading your best novel !
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
P C Beach, FL
Jan. 7, 2015, 12:24 p.m.
Review for: White
This is one of my top three favorite wines of all time! It's sweet and easy to drink and goes as a great pairing with so many things! Drink it with a pasta dish, chicken, fish etc. and it will be great!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Lisbon, IA
Dec. 17, 2014, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: White
This is Delicious!!!! I buy this in bulk. The great thing is they have an extra large bottle too.
Omayra S.
Omayra S.
Bronx, NY
Sept. 25, 2014, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: White
Love this wine and the price too, it really is very smooth and easy to drink. Love it
Carina M.
Carina M.
San Francisco
Aug. 5, 2014, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: White
Ok - this is really easy to drink (almost dangerously easy ;) but it's too sweet for my personal taste. Is it good? Sure! But, I cannot have anything else that's sweet or it will be sweetness overload.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Fort Worth, Tx
Oct. 1, 2014, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: White
This stuff is pretty good, but almost a little too bitter I think. But definitely one that I do buy if my faves aren't available
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?