BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Donna S.
Donna S.
Howell, MI
Delicate and sweet, this is an excellent choice for girls night, and economical as well. This was served at a party I went to recently and was the first bottle gone of several available.
Christine U.
Christine U.
Schenectady, NY
A go to moscato that has a great price for the amount that you get. Crisp and refreshing, make sure that if you open the bottle, you finish it within the week or else it will get super buttery and undrinkable.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
This is the best moscato for making white wine sangria. The price is right & it has just the right amount of sweetness.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
This is my go to wine! I drink a glass at night to relax and I love the taste! It is a great wine for the price! If you get a chance to find the champagne version definitely get it and make mimosas! You won't regret it!
Christine B.
Christine B.
Bronx, NY
My girlfriends are real wine drinker and I'm not. They got this for me one girls night and I fell in love with this wine. It sweet and delicious. Now I use it to make sangria. Yum-oh
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Staten Island, NY
Happy Hour Expert
This is mine and my family's favorite wine to drink! We have multiple bottles on the table for every holiday.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Moses lake, Wa
The absolute best moscato for the price! I love the sweet flavor I think it is absolutely delicious. If you don't like sweet wines, than this is not for you. But if you are like me, it will be perfect!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY
My absolute favorite. It's sweet but not too sweet. A light sweet with a cheap price. Perfect for desserts or dinner the choice is yours.
Kaeley K.
Kaeley K.
Wheaton
Barefoot is one of my go to brands for a nite with my girlfriends, abd their moscato is our favorite! Never disappoints! Very affordable and widely available.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
I had hoped that the first bottle I tried was just a bad bottle. It wasn't. I have given this 3 tries. It ruins any "punch" or "sangria" you try to make, it is not tasty warm or cold. Sadly, it's worse chilled :(
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?