Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Jess O.
Jess O.

I just discovered the barefoot brand in the last year and have to admit I love it! sweet but not too sweet and not too overbearing that you can't enjoy a meal with it...a regular staple in my dinner table
Amy H.
Amy H.
Pearland, TX

I love Barefoot Moscato, especially to blend with fruit. This wine makes a good base for a summer cocktail.
cindy p.
cindy p.
Valders, WI

It is a nice wine for the price . This is great for a BBQ or bonfire and another casual get together
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Goshen, IN

One of my go to wines due to the light, sweet, crisp taste for the price. This wine is a cheaper way to experience with wines for any person who is new to drinking wine.
Tristan S.
Tristan S.
Pensacola Beach, FL

Being in college and living in a sorority house, #Barefoot #Moscato is ALWAYS in the fridge. It's very affordable and I find that I like it better than more expensive wines. It's full of flavor and definitely one of my favorites. I frequently pick up a bottle from Target!
Gina R.
Gina R.
Waco, TX

Barefoot is a good brand and has great taste. The price is not bad at all for all it does for you. This is one of the wines I keep on hand. Try it and you will not be disappointed.
jessica k.
jessica k.

This is one of the only Moscato i will drink. Not too sweet, or acidic! Make sure have have room for a few back ups!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Vernon Hills, IL

I'm not a huge wine fan, but this stuff is pretty darn good!!!
Allysia b.
Allysia b.
Lynchburg, VA

A good wine for the price but I have definitely had better!!! I love moscatos and this is a decent one. If you're on a budget it'll do
Kylie J.
Kylie J.

I am not a huge fan of Moscato but Barefoot is consistently good if you like a sweet wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now