4.55 / 5 based on 8,039 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is defiantly my favorite Moscato, sweet, bubbly and refreshing - It is a delicious addition to any party.
Tastes great! The cost is incomparable. You can pick this up for any get together at your local grocery store.
This wine is a great taste for someone on a budget! You'll love this wine. It is a very sweet and bubbly taste!
This is a yummy tasting moscato and I can easily drink the whole bottle. It’s also at a very affordable price.
I love Barefoot Moscato! It tastes great and is also a great price! I also enjoy the small to go wine bottles!
If you’re looking for a sweet dessert wine, this one is a good choice. It has good flavor and it’s affordable.
Moscato is my favorite wine, and Barefoot brand is the one I'm always reaching for in my local grocery store.
My favorite moscato!! It's perfectly sweet and I just love the taste ! It goes with any food for me ESP pastas
I'm not a fan of the barefoot brand in general. Much better wine available out there for a little more money.
I absolutely love this stuff! I don't drink often , but when I do this is definitely one of my favorite wines.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos