Add a Photo

Jen O.
Jen O.
Oct. 8, 2014, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: White
I love this wine. I love the taste, I love the price, everything. Can't beat it!
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
Oct. 4, 2014, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: White
I love this wine, i was told about this from someone else and decided to buy it, fell in love and is basically the only wine i buy
Victoria  G.
Victoria G.
Edmond, OK
Sept. 4, 2014, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: White
The first moscato I ever had. I liked it a whole lot until I had some more expensive brands. But its a definite go to when my pockets are running low. Sweet but not too sweet.
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Plainfield, IL
Sept. 23, 2014, 2:01 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a really good moscato I like it when I have my girls over we always enjoy a glass of Moscato!!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Nov. 6, 2014, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a light, very sweet white wine that tastes delicious, but it can be a little *too* sweet after awhile. I like this as a dessert wine, and it tastes great with chocolate!
Seanna P.
Seanna P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Aug. 12, 2014, 7:55 p.m.
Review for: White
Not such a great moscato. It's on the sweeter side and tens to give me headaches. There are better quality wines at the same price poit! Skip this one!
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Spokane, WA
Sept. 13, 2014, 1:59 p.m.
Review for: White
I love this brand of Moscato. It's always sweet. I love the different white/pink/red flavors as well. Goes well with just about everything.
Lashana W.
Lashana W.
Sept. 1, 2014, 10:10 a.m.
Review for: White
For its price, this wine is actually really tasty. A great sweet Moscato flavor, but on occasion, a small headache immediately followed the consumption of this wine, & I'm talking after one glass. But still super tasty.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
This wine is one of the sweetest I've ever tasted, in all honesty it tastes like juice. But that is why it is so easy to drink, and is a guilty pleasure of mine. it's so cheap, and it tastes good, so there isn't more that you could really ask for in a wine.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lakeville, MA
Nov. 4, 2014, 12:29 p.m.
Review for: White
Perfect blend of sweetness that I look for in a wine and with the price point you can't go wrong
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?