Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla, Mississippi

I love a good Moscato and this one is the winner hands down. Sweet and satisfying.
Eric L.
Eric L.
Los Angeles, CA

This wine first of all goes down pretty smooth. It has decent alcohol content so it won't get you drunk or anything but by nature of wine will get you pretty relaxed and laid back. It tastes alright, and is amazing paired with orange juice. A solid pick.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Green Bay, WI

A really great and affordable wine. I like to pick these up when they're 2/$8 at the store. This is a smooth wine. I really like it
Debbie  K.
Debbie K.
Castaic, CA

Great to sit outside with to watch a sunset over the beach. Hits the spot Make sure it's chilled
Lorena P.
Lorena P.

I can pretty much only drink moscato it's not too bitter and not flat. It's affordable and fairly easy to find at a supermarket, drugstore, bevmo, etc. It has a good flavor. I would recommend others to try this even if you're not big on anything in the wine/ champagne category.
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
Spring, TX

This was the wine that got me into wines. It is too sweet for me now. However I enjoy having a glass every once in a while. I think it tastes great and is budget friendly.
Dalia A.
Dalia A.

This is a very affordable wine also very yummy wine great For an day wine but not for a social event
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

Best moscato for the price, hands down. Has that sweet flavor but not over bearing, very smooth and refreshing.
Nikki N.
Nikki N.
Yettem, Ca

Really enjoyed the taste of this wine. As a new wine drinker it was smooth and didn't have any strong aftertaste.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Orange

Perfect dessert wine. My friends love when I bring this over and we hang out by the fire.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now