Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
N Las Vegas, NV

The price of this wine makes it very tempting but the taste leaves more to be desired. To me it was very flat. It was sweet but not overpoweringly so. I would buy it again only if I were trying to provide a lot of wine for a lot of people with a tiny budget.
Kenzie C.
Kenzie C.

Cheap and good! I love moscatos because they are little more sweeter and not so bitter like most wines.
S S.
S S.

I absolutely love this wine! It's always a go-to for events like parties and gatherings. Its low price of approximately $4 (depending upon where one buys it) is always an attractive feature as well.
tracey F.
tracey F.
northeastern. ohio

Love this wine. Crisp and clean flavors.one of my favs. Great summertime wine. Fruity and sweet.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Media, PA

I'm no wine snob, so I usually just pick out the cheapest wine on the shelf. I was pleasantly surprised with Barefoot! Their moscato was delicious. Very sweet, it tastes more like fruit juice than a wine.
sharon M.
sharon M.
North Arlington, NJ

This makes a great sangria! Nice summer, sweet wine and cheap too! I love it over ice. It is a bit on the sweet side, but refreshing.

Artieka S.
Artieka S.
Norcross, Ga

This is a pretty good wine. For it to be a cheap wine, I wish it was a bit less expensive such as Lucky Duck or Oak Leaf but it is worth the couple of extra dollars. It's a bit sweeter than I traditionally would want a Moscato to be but it is a great dessert wine.
Liz P.
Liz P.
Cincinnati, OH

I'm definitely a sweet wine kind of girl so this is perfect for me! Not to mention it works for those of us on a budget!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Wilkes Barre, PA

This is my go to moscato. I have also had the pink moscato from barefoot but I prefer the white. Inexpensive, sweet, and crisp.
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
Seattle, WA

This wine is a good one for the price. It taste good and gives you the right buzz.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?