6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,864 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
All I can say is cheap and yummy. Perfect for a college girls night in!
Cheap, light, bubbly, easy to find. One of my favorite moscatos and a regular drink for me!
I'm not a huge wine fan, but this stuff is pretty darn good!!!
Not a bad wine Cheap but not a cheapy tasting wine . I don't notice to much of a after taste
This wine is my go to when buying wine! Only for those who like a very sweet wine.
I love moscato, this is a go to if I am not having the money for better.
Best Moscato on the market and it won't break the bank. Great drink for the buck
I absolutely love this mascato wine. it tastes so awesome. smooth and refreshing.
For an inexpensive bottle of wine barefoot is the way to go. The moscato is light and sweet
Mmm. Moscato! It's cheap and taste great! My drink of choice for a nice night in!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos