Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Holly R.
Holly R.
New haven, Mo

This is one of my favorites, has just enough sweetness and not to bitter. If you are new to trying wines this is a good place to start
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Austin , Tx

If looking for inexpensive but good moscato you can find this almost anywhere
Kaila D.
Kaila D.

Great wine to start new wine drinkers with. Has a very sweet taste, especially for those who choose to drink mixed drinks.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
North Chili, New York

I love the barefoot winery, but this isn't my favorite. its a tad bit to dry for my liking. I love sweeter wines!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Angola, In

Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine when in doubt! It is so sweet and crisp and goes great with everything!
Danita S.
Danita S.
Detroit, MI

Not really a wine drinker, but whenever I decide to sip, Barefoot is pretty awesome. My fave is the Pink Moscato since I only like sweet wines but I'm anxious to try to red as well. It has just the right balance.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Travelers Rst, SC

This is my go to wine. After I've had a long day i enjoy having a few glasses of this! it is sweet and not dry at all.
Neriza R.
Neriza R.

This wouldn't be the best moscato I've tried. This wasn't that sweet too me which was a bummer. Price wise it's not expensive.
Karina P.
Karina P.
Los Angeles, CA

This wine is perfect for someone who likes sweet it is very refreshing and perfect for a girls night.
K'Nira W.
K'Nira W.

This is one of my favorite wines! It's actually the first wine I ever had. It's a nice sweet wine. I used the small bottles for favors at my birthday party. I had labels made for them but they are barefoot moscato. Delicious!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now