Your Bachelor Watch Party Essentials
4.55 / 5 based on 8,033 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
It's nothing special or anything nothing really stands out about this moscato. It's sweet like normal and cheap
So so good! Goes down smooth and cheap! But so good! One bottle between two people and you'll be nice and drunk
This is one of the only wines that I thoroughly enjoy drinking...goes down easily and leaves a nice after taste
I like sweet wines. This is a great sweet drink, if you aren't into Reds. Very refreshing on a hot summer day!
This is my prefered drink after a hard days work. It has a great taste and is easy on the dollars. Love it :-)
Sweet and really easy to drink! I rarely drink, but I when I do Its easy to have more than one glass of this!!
Great tasting wine. Reasonably priced. I like that it does not leave a bitter after taste like some wines do.
Hands down my favorite wine. I love it chilled but can drink it at room temp as well. Love love love this wine.
It's not the best tasting wine but it will do the trick for when you need to unwind after a long day of work.
Tastes great! The cost is incomparable. You can pick this up for any get together at your local grocery store.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos