BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Bruna M.
Bruna M.
Great on a budget Moscato. Has great flavor, perfect amount of sweetness and carbonation. Great value for the price. One of my favorite Barefoot wines.
Sally S.
Sally S.
Davenport, FL
I love barefoot moscato wine. It has just the right amount of sweetness. It's refreshing. Has the perfect amount of carbonation. I love all the moscato flavors but the white one is my favorite.
LORA V.
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE BAREFOOT MOSCATO..THIS WINE IS AWESOME, I USUALLY HAVE A GLASS OF WINE , WITH SQUARE CHEESE,STRAWBERRIES, BERRIES, CRACKERS ON A FRIDAY NIGHT ON THE BALCONY OF MY APARTMENT WITH SOME FRIENDS..THIS DRINK IS AWESOME..THE TASTE IS GREAT, THE PRICE IS FAIR, ...BAREFOOT MOSCATO+ FRIENDS= MAKING MEMORIES OF A LIFETIME
Abby H.
Abby H.
Joplin, MO
So cheap and tasty! I can get a large bottle for $10 and it be enough for a girls night in
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Youngstown, OH
I'm a big wine fan and Barefoot is my favorite brand. You can't go wrong with any kind you get because they're all so good, but the Pink Moscato is my favorite. So sweet and light, you'll love it!
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Spring, TX
I great wine if your are not a wine drinker. Lacks complexity and reminds me of something college kids would drink. It is bottom shelf quality and price.
Antonia B.
Antonia B.
Oxford, OH
Personally, I love the taste. It's not too overbearing and still provides a great wine taste. Although it is simple, it is still more than enjoyable to drink. Not to mention it is sold at a fantastic price!
judie  R.
judie R.
This is one of my favorite wines. Its sweet and it goes great with any like fruit or any desert. Its really affordable too so thats a plus!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Southgate, MI
I love Moscato and barefoot is a good quality at a reasonable price. It is mine and my mom's go to.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Manchester, CT
A great summer wine, light and refreshing. Good for those new to drinking wine. I use it to make sangria!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?