Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Giselle D.
Giselle D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love ! So sweet doesn't leave a nasty after taste which I apperiacte. Great for a girls night out or a relaxing day reading your best novel !
Carly C.
Carly C.
Logan, UT
Dec. 13, 2014, 6:01 p.m.
Review for: White
I LOVE this! So tasty and cheap. Definitely worth the money. I mean it's not the same level as a $50 bottle but it's still very good!
Talesha R.
Talesha R.
Corp Christi, TX
Aug. 13, 2014, 9:32 a.m.
Review for: White
This is my go to moscoto, tastes great and very affordable, better than more expensive brands in my opinion
Julie C.
Julie C.
Sept. 23, 2014, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: White
Very great flavor! It is a little sweet for a moscato but is still one of my top picks!
Emma L.
Emma L.
Harleysville, PA
Feb. 4, 2015, 10:49 a.m.
Review for: White
When it comes to cheap wine this is definitely a winner. You can never go wrong with Barefoot.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Fanwood, NJ
Feb. 9, 2015, 5:01 p.m.
Review for: White
This is my favorite of all the Barefoot wines! It is very sweet with its hints of peaches but I like a sweeter wine. In the summer (or anytime really) I like to add some club soda for a refreshing spritzer.
Magdalena R.
Magdalena R.
Drums, PA
Aug. 14, 2014, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: White
This is such a wonderful wine! My favorite. It's crisp and sweet without being overbearing. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone who likes a sweeter wine!
jaimie v.
jaimie v.
Los Angeles, Ca
Oct. 12, 2014, 9:20 p.m.
Review for: White
One of my favorite dessert wines! Love that I am able to pick this up at my local grocery store or target and the price is affordable. Love barefoot's moscato!
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
Feb. 4, 2015, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: White
One of my favorite wines! Reasonably priced and a great flavor. It's a good dessert wine as it is sweet and fruity.
Jen O.
Jen O.
Oct. 8, 2014, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: White
I love this wine. I love the taste, I love the price, everything. Can't beat it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?