6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,874 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Love this stuff. Delicious flavor, smooth, and all for a cheap price tag.
This product is cheap and great tasting! It's a sweet wine that will definitely get you drunk
Just started to try wine and so far so good I've stuck to the lighter colors! Love the taste!
Super tasty wine- very sweet! Usually can be found for a good price. Easy to drink!
Ive tried red, pink and regular moscato they are all delicious.
Great for a night of relaxation or Romance
This is one of my faves it taste great and is very inexpensive. Will mellow out your evening.
This is one of my favorite wines. It's deliciously sweet and smooth. Very good price as well!
It is delicious, crisp, not too sweet, and something I could drink daily,
If you like sugary wine this is for you. Too sweet for my taste for sure!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos