Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Waco, TX

Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite brand and wine. It is an amazing value for the product and highly affordable for all people. It comes in a typical bottle with an easy to open cork. Barefoot is my go to brand and wine. I would recommend it to others especially first time users.
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Chino, CA

Swee, light & tastes better than high priced Moscato. Doesn't leave a bitter taste & gives you a slight buzz. Great price!!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

This wine is the perfect amount of sweetness for my taste. I don't like dry wines so this is the one for me!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC

This is my older sisters favorite wine! I will say it is in my top 5 wine list. It is a good deal for a great quality of wine! You can even get the bigger size for $2 more. It is always my go to when I can't make up my mind on a brand of wine to get! Highly recommend.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.

I love Barefoot Mascato! Mascato is my favorite type of wine, I love it nice and swet! Barefoot is my favorite type to purchase, it is very reasonably priced and I love the taste! Also, I do not get sick from it the next day as long as I drink a decent amount of water.
Courtney Q.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH

I love this wine it has a very sweet taste that is amazing! I don't drink a lot of wine but when I do it's moscato! Other wines are bitter or strong but this one is just right.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Orange

Perfect dessert wine. My friends love when I bring this over and we hang out by the fire.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.

This is my go to brand for wine. Barefoot white mascoto is my favorite wine. Great taste and you can't beat the price!
Donnamarie L.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH

The taste is so smooth. I love sweet wine and for the price this is my to go to wine when i need to bring something for an event
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN

My go to wine. I love moscato. It's a sweet white wine. Perfect for any occasion. Super cheap like $5 a bottle and easy to find at any grocery store. When ever I'm not sure what to get this is my go to.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now