Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Fair Lawn, NJ

My sister is a big moscato drinker. She loves this. It's sweet but with a smooth finish
Evelynn D.
Evelynn D.

Barefoot makes good moscato. the price is affordable and the wine is nice and sweet and crisp.
Jaimi D.
Jaimi D.
East Haven, CT

Barefoot Moscato is a nice refreshing white wine. It is best served chilled. It is on the sweet side but I like that
Cinnamon M.
Cinnamon M.
Casselberry, FL

I love barefoot moscato! it has a really nice sweet taste and its very affordable.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Tiffin, OH

I prefer sweet wines and this is one of my favorites. Typically cheap wines taste cheap, but this one doesn't have that problem.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Chesapeake, VA

So so good! Goes down smooth and cheap! But so good! One bottle between two people and you'll be nice and drunk
Megan H.
Megan H.
Moncks Corner, SC

...this is a decent one to try. I, personally, do not like moscato wines but I have had this one and it is pretty good for what it is.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Hillsboro, OH

This is AWFUL! Everyone seems to turn to Barefoot for their "cheap Moscato" needs and I cannot stand it EVERY TIME I try it! You can find much better Moscato's in the grocery or the liquor store for the same(or lower) price!! DO NOT BUY THIS!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Bronx, NY

Love sweet wines so this one specifically is a must in my fridge . I enjoy the nice fruity flavor for times when you just want to kick back and have a nice chilled glass.
Derell G.
Derell G.
East Lansing, MI

Great tasting sweet wine for a low cost, my girlfriend loves moscato because its much sweeter than other wines
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now