Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Deidre O.
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ

This is one of my favorite wines. Take a sip enjoy a peaceful quiet evening
Vianska P.
Vianska P.
Quebradillas

If you are into very sweet wine this is for you. For me it's like drinking white grape juice.I don't drink it anymore, because I prefer Pinot Grigio.
Kendall U.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA

I am not a wine drinker at all. I tried this at a wedding one time and if I had to drink wine this would be it. It is not to sweet but sweet enough and it is not bitter. For a beer girl this wine is pretty good.
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.

Super affordable wine that is sweet but not too sweet. Sometimes moscatos can be way too sweet, but this one is pretty good. It's a good one to start with for anyone who is starting to drink wine because it won't have the bitterness of other types of wines and is also cheap so you won't feel like you wasted a bunch of money if you don't like it. It's super yummy chilled and pared with fruit.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Virginia Bch, VA

This is a great sweet moscato and perfect for happy hour or dessert, A steal for the price, too.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Orange

Perfect dessert wine. My friends love when I bring this over and we hang out by the fire.
Indira G.
Indira G.

I was looking for a cheap wine, this ones are the cheapest ones in all the store. No bad at all. They come in differents sizes, great for parties.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Bear, DE

This is my go to moscato wine I love this one I've tried other moscato wines but I always go back to this one
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.

Barefoot is the number one for mosquito its sweet and take me were I need to go I love love this recommend to evey party meet and great for that alsome good taste fresh cheap good quality
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Warwick, RI

I love Moscato. Barefoot is always a good brand to get. The flavor is not too sweet and tastes great!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now