4.55 / 5 based on 8,034 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Smooth, sweet, & crisp is the best way to describe this Moscato by Barefoot. It's the one I gravitate to most!!
For being a cheaper wine, it surprisingly tastes good. I do like how many restaurants near me carry this brand.
My favorite moscato!! It's perfectly sweet and I just love the taste ! It goes with any food for me ESP pastas
I was able to have a glass with my "I don't like wine" friends after opening this bottle at my last book club!
Delicious! The only white wine I drink. This is so good you can drink a whole bottle alone and not realize it.
One of my favorites....it is affordable and delicious. my go to wine, open bottles never last long in my house
Love this wine. The taste is excellent and got to love the price also. It does not taste like cheap wine to me.
Great inexpensive wine. It is light fruity taste. Good for brunch. It's also good with a splash of cranberry.
Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine the taste is so refreshing and tame can't help but relax after just one glass
DELICIOUS! This is my go-to inexpensive wine. It's smooth, sweet, and light - perfect for anyone on a budget!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos