6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Such a good wine for any type of event. everyone I know really enjoys this. it comes in all different types of flavors.
This is a great wine for those who are just starting to drink wine. It's sweet and refreshing!
The go to brand for moscato. Great flavor and inexpensive what more can you ask for?
Delicious sweet wine! Affordable and perfect for drinking on the patio on a hot summer's eve!
This moscato is a staple in my house!! always a hit at parties!!
Good for a low priced wine. Has robust flavor, but quality does seem to vary bottle to bottle.
Good taste at affordable price. you can find it almost anywhere.
My favorite white is Moscato. The Barefoot is a great bottle for the price. Enjoy!
I love this brand and is my go to for making some sangria. I drink this multiple times a week.
I love this one so much!!! It tastes great to drink by itself or having it with snacks/dinner!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos