Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Meriden, CT

I never drank any wine or even liked it. A close friend of mine is a wine drinker and introduced me to Barefoot Moscato. Now it's my favorite wine and the only wine I drink.
Noelle D.
Noelle D.
Orlando, FL

This is hands down my favorite wine. It's pretty sweet, but that's why I like it. I prefer to drink it cold, and I LOVE putting raspberries into my glass of moscato. Of all the moscato I've tried this one is by far my favorite.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Waco, TX

Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite brand and wine. It is an amazing value for the product and highly affordable for all people. It comes in a typical bottle with an easy to open cork. Barefoot is my go to brand and wine. I would recommend it to others especially first time users.
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Chino, CA

Swee, light & tastes better than high priced Moscato. Doesn't leave a bitter taste & gives you a slight buzz. Great price!!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

This wine is the perfect amount of sweetness for my taste. I don't like dry wines so this is the one for me!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC

This is my older sisters favorite wine! I will say it is in my top 5 wine list. It is a good deal for a great quality of wine! You can even get the bigger size for $2 more. It is always my go to when I can't make up my mind on a brand of wine to get! Highly recommend.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.

I love Barefoot Mascato! Mascato is my favorite type of wine, I love it nice and swet! Barefoot is my favorite type to purchase, it is very reasonably priced and I love the taste! Also, I do not get sick from it the next day as long as I drink a decent amount of water.
Analyse J.
Analyse J.
Del city , Ok

This wine has always been so amazing to me! Will always buy it! The taste is the perfect sweet balance I love in a wine
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.

Sweet and delightful wine! For me I'm not a dry wine person so this is perfect I can drink it like it's juice! Is so good!
Desiree L.
Desiree L.

This is my go to brand for wine. Barefoot white mascoto is my favorite wine. Great taste and you can't beat the price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now