Your Bachelor Watch Party Essentials
4.55 / 5 based on 8,033 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot Moscato is my go-to wine. It's sweet and delicious and perfect for a broke college student like me :)
Great line of wine! any are good purchases. decent prices! perfect for girls night. smooth wine and taste great
Barefoot is great brand especially for the newbie wi one drinkers. It's very affordable and tastes real good.
This tastes like Sprite mixed with white grape juice. An easy way to get into wine, but too sweet for my taste.
Such a great wine! Very affordable as well as nice an sweet. Its so good I can drink a bottle just to myself!
Super inexpensive, it tastes good , not to bad for a cheap wine. i would recommend it if you were on a budget.
I was able to have a glass with my "I don't like wine" friends after opening this bottle at my last book club!
Moscato is my absolute favorite. The best tasting wine and great price. Definitely have to go easy on it though
This wine is deliciously airy and sweet. It tastes amazing, and it's relatively cheap as well. Can't beat that!
Delicious! The only white wine I drink. This is so good you can drink a whole bottle alone and not realize it.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos