Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Christina M.
Christina M.

This is my favorite wine, there is always a bottle in my house. I can't get enough of it!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
northport, al

For about $10 this wine is definitely a good wine for those beginning wine drinkers. I love it and it's so light and crisp tasting. Definitely drinking a bottle for Valentines day this weekend!
Kim D.
Kim D.
Cincinnati , OH

Hard pass on this stuff if your are over the age of 22. You can see the oily substance floating around before you even open it. If you have any taste buds you'll spend the extra $5 on something a bit better
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Miami

While this Moscato is definitely affordable, it's a little too affordable which reflects in the quality and taste. Might be good to use for poaching pears due to it not having a strong alcohol flavor, but I wouldn't spend money on it just for that.
Lyn H.
Lyn H.
Boston, MA

A very affordable and great tasting wine. I would highly recommend this especially if you're not sure what brand to buy
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Novi, MI

This is one of my absolute favorite wines! It's sweet, light and delicious! I also use it to make sangria!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH

If you're a fan of sweet wine like myself, you'll know this is FANTASTIC! It's incredibly affordable and it's not overly sweet! This is the one wine I continue to go to in any store! My favorite moscato of all time! Yummmm!
Lyndsee W.
Lyndsee W.
Benwood, WV

This is the wine I drink the most. It's very affordable and everyone loves it. Sweet and refreshing, I like it best served chilled.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA

I heard this is really good and great tasteing, people here seem to agree, I look forward to trying this.
Thadd L.
Thadd L.
Mt Pleasant, MI

For non-wine drinkers this is a nice cheap wine that I think anyone would enjoy.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now