6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,872 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot Moscato, is delicious! I find it taste better when frozen for 30minutes and add fruit!
This is a great, inexpensive, and refreshing wine. For the price, it is tough to beat this one.
Love this wine. Nice and refreshing. A nice wine for the hot summer months. Good for the price.
This is a great wine for those who are just starting to drink wine. It's sweet and refreshing!
I like the taste of it. Its not an overbearing taste.
Barefoot wine is a favorite of mine, love the taste and the price
I love this wine especially for the price, I do love all moscatos though :)
Such a good wine for any type of event. everyone I know really enjoys this. it comes in all different types of flavors.
As far as Moscato's go, this is as good as any! It's well priced and sweet.
I drink wine all the time and Barefoot wine is a good wine for a low price.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos