Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Alesia T.
Alesia T.

Great wine all-around!! Incredibly affordable and easy to find :) BAREFOOT carries a variety of categories, perfect for anyone looking to sample on a budget!
Annie S.
Annie S.

Didnt really care for it.it wasnt what i was looking for..kind of dry for my taste..it gave me a headache l..
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rome, NY

This is such a yummy Moscato. I.like dry and sweet, this is my favorite sweet. Price is on point.
Daisy s.
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY

This is one of the few wines that i can drink. I really enjoy how smooth it is. I am not much of a drinker but when i feel like relaxing this is my go to drink. It is very affordable!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Wakefield , RI

Absolutely my favorite wine out there!! Perfect desert type wine. Not too sweet and not too bitter... just right!
Tristan C.
Tristan C.
Hemet, CA

Barefoot has one of my favorite Moscatos. It's sweet but not to the point where you can only have one glass. (I usually have a glass but my favorite glass can hold almost an entire bottle, but hey, friends don't judge friends). I've used it to make party punches as well!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

amazing flavors, great taaste, and also at such a great price. I figure the taste would be awful given the price but it really isn't bad.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI

Very sweet wine. Goes down real well! Also a very decent price!
Monica S.
Monica S.
Coral Gables, FL

LOVE LOVE LOVE. so good and so cheap. try it today! this is the wine that got me hooked on wine. still today, even though I've developed a taste for a variety of wines, i prefer this one.
Eva M.
Eva M.

This. This is that good 'ish. Like.. drink a whole bottle because it tastes so dang good and wake up the next day not so good. It's such a good price and the taste is great if you like sweeter wines which I personally do. Bubbly in all the right ways. For $10, what do you have to lose? Maybe some dignity if you drink too much of it but hey, YOLO.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now