BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Staten Island, NY
This is mine and my family's favorite wine to drink! We have multiple bottles on the table for every holiday.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Moses lake, Wa
The absolute best moscato for the price! I love the sweet flavor I think it is absolutely delicious. If you don't like sweet wines, than this is not for you. But if you are like me, it will be perfect!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY
My absolute favorite. It's sweet but not too sweet. A light sweet with a cheap price. Perfect for desserts or dinner the choice is yours.
Kaeley K.
Kaeley K.
Wheaton
Barefoot is one of my go to brands for a nite with my girlfriends, abd their moscato is our favorite! Never disappoints! Very affordable and widely available.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
I had hoped that the first bottle I tried was just a bad bottle. It wasn't. I have given this 3 tries. It ruins any "punch" or "sangria" you try to make, it is not tasty warm or cold. Sadly, it's worse chilled :(
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
This is a great wine and is perfect for a low budge. The flavor is perfect it has just the right amount of sweetness. Definitely a wine to give as a gift or bring to a party.
Itzel C.
Itzel C.
Atlanta, GA
This has to be the first wine I've ever tried. Mainly because it was inexpensive and fruity. I have come a long way, but if you are barely getting into wines, I recommend this one.
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
Irvine, CA
I find this Moscato to be a bit to sweet and leaves a bitter aftertaste. Priced for a prudent drinker.
Gloria F.
Gloria F.
Los Angeles, CA
Since its been rather hot lately, I've found myself enjoying this sweet wine a little more than usual. I'd totally recommend it to someone who is not into traditional wines.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Wish I could rate this a 10 star product for myself. My friend and I love this. Summer is around the corner and I do believe we could use some fancy new glasses to enjoy this in.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?