Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Seanna P.
Seanna P.
Fresh Meadows, NY

Not such a great moscato. It's on the sweeter side and tens to give me headaches. There are better quality wines at the same price poit! Skip this one!
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Spokane, WA

I love this brand of Moscato. It's always sweet. I love the different white/pink/red flavors as well. Goes well with just about everything.
Lashana W.
Lashana W.

For its price, this wine is actually really tasty. A great sweet Moscato flavor, but on occasion, a small headache immediately followed the consumption of this wine, & I'm talking after one glass. But still super tasty.
Lindsey Renee M.
Lindsey Renee M.
Moreno Valley, CA

This wine taste amazing and I would definitely buy this again! It's great for celebrating or just to unwind.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.

I an not generally a wine drinker but i absolutely love this moscato. I won't buy anything else
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL

It's OK for the money. Has a good fruity taste that isn't too sweet or not sweet enough. I don't really care for the aftertaste that I got while drinking it.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Pendleton, OR

If you love a sweet, inexpensive wine this is it! I keep it on hand for girls night, impromptu BBQ's with friends, and when I am just feeling in the mood for something light and sweet.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
wenonah, NJ

If you like sweet wine this is a great wine. This is the wine that introduced me to a love affair with wine. Always a go to for my friends and me.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Mount Dora, FL

One of my favorite wines! Love Moscoto! So sweet and bubbly! Plus, it's cheap! Win win!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Clearwater, FL

One of my favorite cheaper moscatos. Always have it stocked in my house. Tastes more expensive than it is.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?