Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Concord, CA

Love this wine! This was the first wine i ever tasted and it is something i still drink to this day, it has just the right amount of sweetness to it. Great wine to bring to a beach day!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR

This has a very dry taste, but it only takes two glasses to get me sleepy. I do like the taste, especially when eating steak. Its a good drink to have on a night out away from the kids!
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Vanceburg, KY

This is my all time favorite moscato! I have tried a ton of brands that just do not get the sour and sweet just right. I love this when I want to have a glass of wine and a bubble bath.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Deltona, FL

This moscato by barefoot is a wine that awakens your palette after a good hearty dinner. It is a sweet dessert like wine that leaves you wanting another glass, if not the whole bottle.
Erica T.
Erica T.

This is ok. Very sweet and not as good as some other moscato wines I've had. As a North Carolinian though, I'm surrounded by local wineries that make moscato wines so maybe I'm biased.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC

I love this wine! No matter the occasion I always buy a bottle. The price is very reasonable and one of the best ones I have tried. They also have different flavors that are also great
Courtenay S.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY

I love the taste of this, and it's really inexpensive. I can't have too much of it at once though since the sugar content is high, and that gives me headaches. I would recommend this.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Brooklyn, OH

This is my all time favorite white wine! I love opening up a bottle of it and cozing up on the couch with a good binge worthy Netflix show. The sweet taste is so crisp and refreshing!
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Lexington, SC

This is good for the price. It is a little too sweet and syrup-ey. I continue to buy it because it's a great value. The packaging is also nice and is clearly labeled. Would recommend!
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ

Sweet wine makes me sick to my stomach and personally I can't stand barefoot wine. If you like really sweet drinks and are on a budge this is for you but it's just way too much for me
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now