Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Nicole P.
Nicole P.

Nothing like a nice cup of wine in the yard. I never opened a bad bottle of Barefoot. Sweet and bubbly. Its a great for staying in with friends and snacks. It's also affordable!
Manisha M.
Manisha M.
Saskatoon

Keep going back to this, I've tired Manu different wine around the same budget but this has to be the best. It might also be that I am only into white wines rather than red wine
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.

If you are looking for a sweet, cheap wine this it. I didn't like the finish, but I don't typically drink sweet wines. It's a decent dessert wine and pairs well with cheesecake.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA

For a cheap moscato, this is good! This was my introductory wine, before I started getting into reds I would drink this all the time. The colder the better! And very affordable!
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.

This brand was a staple in my apartment during college. It's cheap and very tasty! My roommate and I loved this moscato but we're also a fan of their Pinot Grigio and Pino Noir.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Princeton, British Columbia, BC

My favorite Moscato, my family and I are hooked onto this Moscato. I couldn't have asked for a better wine. I've turned known wine drinkers into wine drinkers drinking this wine
Antonia T.
Antonia T.
West Palm Beach, FL

Love the Barefoot Moscato especially the sweet and crisp flavors that come bursting through. Nothing beats a chilled glass while curled up on the couch next to the one you live.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.

Pretty decent inexpensive wine. Easy grab and go and I can find pretty much anywhere for a quick purchase. The taste is sweet but doesn't taste terrible for an inexpensive wine.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.

So refreshing! Love the taste and it isn't a budget buster. I am a wine drinker on a budget and this fits my bill! If you like moscato I don't know why you wouldn't like this! 🍷
patty w.
patty w.

It's ok tasting. To me it's more cheap gas station wine I buy in a rush when I can't get to the liquor store/if it's already closed. Could be more sweet and less bitter tasting
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now