Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
A sweet wine! I'm into wine, but I typically go for a Riesling or Pinot Grigio if I'm choosing a white. For the price this is great dessert wine.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Table rock, Ne
I'm a sucker for a good moscato. And I don't believe that a 'good' wine is the more expensive kind. This is very nicely priced and taste awesome!
kiley c.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
I love barefoot!! These are good quality wines at a low price. The moscato is one of my favorites. It is crisp and sweet with no bad aftertaste.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Elgin, IL
A great sweet wine! It's a light wine with plenty of flavor. Perfect for sitting in your backyard, entertaining friends. It's best when chilled.
Alexcia A.
Alexcia A.
I love this moscato! Tastes great and always on sale at Wine and Spirits. It doesn't taste very strong but it will do the job! Drink it slow! :)
Mabely R.
Mabely R.
Ok wine if you stop at a corner store quickly instead of driving to the liquor store. This will do but it's taste is a bit bitter for my liking.
Aerin M.
Aerin M.
Not the best. I do not think it's sweet enough and it taste kinda flat. I'm not sure how to DID ribs but it's definitely not the top of my list
Christina M.
Christina M.
Norwalk, CA
Good tasting wine, not my go to all the time but when I'm at a store and this is what they have I will pick up a bottle since it's a good price
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.
This is by far my favorite wine and my go to barefoot knows what they are doing!! Highly reccommend. Light not to bubbly and perfect sweetness!
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Dover, NH
I do prefer barefoot's pink moscato but I also love this. Great served chilled. Awesome taste, a little sweet but still good. Very affordable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?