BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Allyssa K.
Grand Blanc, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Perfect wine for a girls night! When all else fails and you don't want to spend much money on a wine that will be gone in a matter of minutes Barefoot is the way to go.
Kristin E.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite cheap (in price not taste) wine! I buy it from the grocery store usually and most of the time it is on sale. Personally, I enjoy their moscato the best as it is pretty sweet.
Katie P.
Fort Smith, AR
This is my favorite barefoot wine. It's sweet and crisp. It's not as strong as other moscato, which I like. I have bought this one several times at our local Walmart and will buy more in the future.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Inexpensive brand, ok taste usually found in CVS, Walgreens and on your favorite supermarket wine aisle, is also available at the gasoline station convenience store. Is a great alternative if you are making Sangria or any mix drink
Brandy M.
Columbus, OH
Great wine for the price. Sweet and satisfying but not cheap tasting. A good wine to keep at home to have on hand just in case you have guests. Pairs well with main course or dessert. It's definitely a must try if you like sweeter wines. I always keep a bottle in my stash.
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
For the price of this wine you can't beat this steal! It's great for a crazy boat day with some friends. I wouldn't get this bottle of wine to bring to a nice dinner but for a care free day with a some it's a perfect bottle.
Jen A.
Easton, PA
I love barefoot Moscato. It is delicious, sweet wine with a decent price tag. I use it to make a summer time sangria when we have parties in the summer and have even used it with mulling spices, pear brandy and apple juice to make a winter sangria. Both are a huge hit.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This stuff is great for just hanging out with friends, playing a few video games or watching a scary movie with some cheese and crackers! The taste is great and it's affordable and a great brand!
Courtney L.
I got this wine from a friend, it's pretty good but a little dry. I like the sweeter wines than the dry. If you like dry wine then this one is for you, and they are cheap you can get cute little bottles or a big bottle for a good price! :) worth a try
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
This wine is so great and really cheap! It's always a go too if mine and I always keep a bottle on my wine rack at my house! It's a sweet wine and no bitter at all that's why it's one of my favorites!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?