Add a Photo

Liz W.
Woodmere, OH
Jan. 2, 2015, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: White
Affordable and sweet, definitely one of my favorite go to wines! Barefoot has a variety of wines to choose from to suit everyone's personal taste.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Carlisle, PA
Feb. 3, 2015, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: White
You can't get much better wine for under $10. I always have a bottle in my fridge!
Allison D.
Allison D.
Feb. 2, 2015, 7:41 a.m.
Review for: White
I love Barefoot wine and mostly all of their different flavors. I like the white moscato and Sweet Red the most. Wonderful, smooth taste and very affordable which is great. I don't like to spend all that much wine. Great product.
Monique D.
Monique D.
Fremont, CA
Sept. 17, 2014, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot Moscato is refreshing & tastes great! It's also very reasonably priced. i had to give it a B rating because anything I drink it I have a headache afterwards.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Pasadena, TX
Dec. 18, 2014, 1:58 p.m.
Review for: White
This is the best inexpensive wine out there. I use it for an everyday drink or even at my dinner parties and it always pleases. The whole line is great.
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
San Antonio, TX
Aug. 26, 2014, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: White
I'm not a wine drinker but my best friend loves this, and it is reasonably priced to purchase for parties or gatherings.
Alesia T.
Alesia T.
July 23, 2014, 2:57 a.m.
Review for: White
Great wine all-around!! Incredibly affordable and easy to find :) BAREFOOT carries a variety of categories, perfect for anyone looking to sample on a budget!
Stephanie I.
Stephanie I.
Garfield Hts, OH
Oct. 6, 2014, 11:34 a.m.
Review for: White
Crisp, sweet wine perfect for dinner or entertaining at home. It's a great wine with a great price tag.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Boise, ID
Dec. 12, 2014, 11:52 a.m.
Review for: White
Super cheap wine but is definitely tasty. Good for those poor college students who are just acquiring a taste for wine. I would recommend it to anyone who isn't sure what kind they like. Moscatos are definitely sweet and are a great first wine to try. Barefoot is inexpensive.
Kate G.
Kate G.
Indianapolis, IN
Sept. 10, 2014, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: White
This is one of my favorite less expensive wines. I'm usually a red person but when I'm in the mood for something sweeter, I go for this.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?