Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Jackson, Ms

Not going to lie, I'm no wine expert. But this wine? Delicious, light, and perfectly sweet. I enjoyed the packaging, too. Great wine for a cheap price. I will continue buying often! 10/10!
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY

I drink wine all the time and decided to branch out and give this brand a try. honestly i picked the moscato because the bottle was a pretty color. i like white wines mostly and kind but not this. it gave me a huge headache. i have never received a headache from any other brand of wine. i tried it agin to see if it was the wine that gave me the headache and it sure was. it has a good flavor for those who probably don't drink wine but i would not recommend
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY

I love this!!! The perfect flavor after I searched through many. It's sweet yet crisp, and smooth. It pairs well with everything.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Endicott, NY

Im one that absolutely LOVES sweet wines. It's a good price and tastes yummy.
Tabby I.
Tabby I.

I absolutely love this wine! It is one of my favorites and I love to bring some to a party or as a gift for the host. It is smooth and crisp and tastes great alone or with chocolate and fruit.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC

I really like this wine, it sweet and crisp. Some wines give me a headache but not this brand. It meets my expectations every time. I love that sweet flavor and the price is fair. You can always find it on sale. I will continue to purchase this wine.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.

My go to wine when I'm on a budget, and having a girl's night in, or something to wind down with in the bathtub. Great taste and great price.
Alissa H.
Alissa H.
Pittsburgh, PA

This moscato is really tasty. I love that it is inexpensive but still tastes great. Definitely recommend this to friends!
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rome, NY

This is such a yummy Moscato. I.like dry and sweet, this is my favorite sweet. Price is on point.
Korri M.
Korri M.

Love to drink this when it's late and I have chores to finish. Sometimes I cook with the wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now