Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Mascotte, FL

Barefoot moscato is a very sweet wine with a delightful taste . This wine is a very soft wine. It is amazing with a nice plate of pasta.
Miranda
Miranda
Rootstown, OH

Not bad. I usually prefer sweet wines over dry wines and since white wines are usually sweet I went for the moscato. It wasn't bad, but I would've preferred if it had been a bit sweeter. It's a really good price though, which is a big selling point. It's probably one of the cheaper wines out there. Overall, would I buy it again? Yes, probably.
Jodeci E.
Jodeci E.
Picayune, MS

I love everything about this wine! It's so sweet and definitely my favorite! I have 2 bottles in my kitchen now!
Angelea S.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY

First off, Barefoot wines are so cheap, but they're not cheap on quality. The Moscato is absolutely amazing, its a light, sweet wine... tastes similar to Champagne. Its probably the only wine I would go out and purchase for myself. Also, it doesn't give you a hangover like other wine does. You can also make a Mimosa with this wine, rather than using Champagne and it will taste relatively the same.
Jessica M.

This is my absolute favorite kind of cheap wine. I'm on a budget and always on the hunt for good wine. The taste of this wine is great and so is the price. Try it out, I think you'll agree!
Gianna P.
Gianna P.
Sturtevant , WI

Love love love! My best friend keeps this stocked at her house all year round. It's a great summer time refreasher or the perfect mid-day winter drink! Great taste and a low price!
Cape Coral, FL

Very delicious, sweet and no after taste like some wines, Could drink the whole bottle by myself! Very good priced, well worth it
Karen M.
Karen M.
Hebron, MD

This was definitely a sweet wine, good for after a savory dinner. A good warm weather treat, but it will sneak up on you!
Juliana P.
Juliana P.
Cambridge, MA

Barefoot wines in general are a great bargain. The taste is pretty good for how cheap the wine is. I like the moscato it is really refreshing and great in any season.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.
Tacoma, WA

This is my favorite wine. I am not a wine-o myself I like them sweet can't stand bitter tasting wines. This wine is so smooth and just enough sweet. I'll down a couple glasses and be happy lol reminds me of my mom and I playing cards and drinking moscato‚̧
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now