Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Karlie B.
Karlie B.
Los Angeles, CA

This is one of my favorite sweet wines! It's light and fruity and perfect for summer. It's sweet but not overly rich. Goes great with desserts!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA

Nice sweet taste that is great after chilled out by the fire pit after along work day
Kenia R.
Kenia R.
Tooele, UT

This moscato was just how I like my wine. Sweet and not bitter. I loved it. I've had other types of wines and this was by far my favorite.
Krystalrose B.
Krystalrose B.

I love barefoot. I drink all of there wines and they never seem to fail me. Love the red moscato and this one as well
Katie V.
Katie V.
Grand Rapids, MI

This is a really nice, sweet wine that is very easy to drink. I love to pick up a bottle of this to bring to housewarming parties as gifts because I honestly don't think I've met anyone that doesn't like it. Also its a very reasonable price!!
Cady D.
Cady D.

This is a good, light, relaxing type wine. Personally, my stomach feels upset if I try to have more than once glass (more of a red wine kind of girl)
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Grapevine, TX

Not the worlds best moscato, but for the price it's awesome! I could drink the whole bottle in one night if I'm not careful.
Ann-Marie P.
Ann-Marie P.

This Barefoot Moscato tastes pretty decent, one of the moscato wines I like. Barefoot is definitely one of my favorite brands of wine to purchase.
Carly C.
Carly C.
Logan, UT

I LOVE this! So tasty and cheap. Definitely worth the money. I mean it's not the same level as a $50 bottle but it's still very good!
Talesha R.
Talesha R.
Corp Christi, TX

This is my go to moscoto, tastes great and very affordable, better than more expensive brands in my opinion
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?