Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Oct. 14, 2014, 12:59 p.m.
Review for: White
Easy find in the store! For the cheap price that it is, it really is a great tasting wine. Make sure it's nice and cold before drinking it. Freeze some grapes to put in your glass, and you have a delicious new concoction!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I am a very picky person when it comes to wine. I do not like a bitter wine. This wine has just enough sweetness that I love it. It is very affordable and the packaging is beautiful. I recommend this wine to others all the time.
Charles b.
Charles b.
Sioux Falls, SD
Feb. 4, 2015, 4:52 p.m.
Review for: White
I feel this is a very good wine for the money. It is very easy to drink and has a pretty good taste
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Bear, DE
Aug. 5, 2014, 7:39 a.m.
Review for: White
My friend got me hooked on this! Delicious and fairly cheap. I buy this from time to time when my favorite wine isn't available.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Oct. 8, 2014, 8 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a great value wine, but the sweet wine isn't really for me. Great for the price though.
Roxane M.
Roxane M.
Red bluff, Ca
Sept. 9, 2014, 6:53 p.m.
Review for: White
This product is smooth and has a great price. The bigger the bottle the better the price.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Raleigh, NC
Sept. 17, 2014, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: White
I like moscato wines and this one is the perfect blend of sweet. Not over whelming. Very enjoyable
Summer M.
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
Oct. 9, 2014, 9:16 p.m.
Review for: White
I love all barefoot drinks or product. and this moscato isn't super pricey yet its really good.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Prescott, AZ
Jan. 14, 2015, 2:05 p.m.
Review for: White
Love barefoot wine! They are always refreshing!! The brand has great flavors. I would choose barefoot wine over any other!
Lea R.
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Jan. 21, 2015, 1:33 p.m.
Review for: White
My go to wine for everyday use. Not my favorite but always good in a pinch.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?