Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Erick P.
Erick P.
Wheeling, IL

A very good wine to take to any of your friend's. Such a sweet taste and you barely taste any alcohol. For sure my go to wine and it is cheap. Which is awsome.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Jackson, Ms

Not going to lie, I'm no wine expert. But this wine? Delicious, light, and perfectly sweet. I enjoyed the packaging, too. Great wine for a cheap price. I will continue buying often! 10/10!
Margaret Ann S.
Margaret Ann S.
Fayetteville, AR

This is my favorite wine
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY

I love this!!! The perfect flavor after I searched through many. It's sweet yet crisp, and smooth. It pairs well with everything.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Endicott, NY

Im one that absolutely LOVES sweet wines. It's a good price and tastes yummy.
Tabby I.
Tabby I.

I absolutely love this wine! It is one of my favorites and I love to bring some to a party or as a gift for the host. It is smooth and crisp and tastes great alone or with chocolate and fruit.
kami k.
kami k.
Fort Wayne, IN

My mother is a fan of these and the price is a good price. I buy these for her
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH

This is okay for the price. It is probably the cheapest one you can fine. It doesn't have the BeSt taste available. I have had better but had to spend a little more money.
Alma S.
Alma S.
Cedar Rapids, IA

First brand of moscato I drank & i got hooked on it. It;s very inexpensive too and it's available everywhere.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rome, NY

This is such a yummy Moscato. I.like dry and sweet, this is my favorite sweet. Price is on point.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now