Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
BIANCA R.
BIANCA R.

Seriously my go to wine every time! Sweet and delicious and so affordable. Got my hubby hooked on it too!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ

Cannot go wrong with some Barefoot wine! Well at least i haven't Lol. This is my favorite one. Light and good for wine beginners
Maria M.
Maria M.
Victorville, Ca

An affordable yet great wine! It's smooth sweet has really good flavors and a well known brand
Mari G.
Mari G.
Allen, TX

This past year I've become enamored with Moscato wines. I asked my friends which brand I should try next and a few recommended Barefoot, so I decided to give it a try. While this Moscato wine is not the worst I've tried, it isn't the best either. The initial taste is quite good, but after it sits in your mouth for a few seconds the taste becomes quite awful. I would like to give their Pink Moscato wine a try.
Karen H.
Karen H.

I'm not a big wine fan but I love Moscatos! Barefoots Moscato is really good and doesn't cost too much. It has a nice sweet flavor but nothing too overwhelming. It's my favorite cheap wine. Definitely a must have during the holidays.
Serina P.
Serina P.
Portland, OR

This wine is okay, Barefoot wines tend to be a bit too tart for my liking, this is one of the sweeter ones but still has a bit more tang than I would like.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Duncan, OK

This tastes so amazing! I never thought I could possibly get that great of a taste from such a cheap bottle of wine, but I was mistaken!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Westerville, OH

Barefoot is my go to wine brand. I usually like red wine but I love this moscato!
Krystal M.
Krystal M.

Another go to for me! And I LOVE it! So good! Sweet but not too sweet and definitely no dryness in this wine!
Erick P.
Erick P.
Wheeling, IL

A very good wine to take to any of your friend's. Such a sweet taste and you barely taste any alcohol. For sure my go to wine and it is cheap. Which is awsome.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now