4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My favourites wine of all times. Drinking a glass as we speak 😂 I prefer sweet wines so this is the one for me.
My mom and I love this wine! We buy this all the time for recreation and as gifts! I recommend this very much!
This is my prefered drink after a hard days work. It has a great taste and is easy on the dollars. Love it :-)
I live this moscato. The taste is so good. Great for a girls night at home when we talk to relax and wine down.
This wine is a great taste for someone on a budget! You'll love this wine. It is a very sweet and bubbly taste!
Barefoot has to be my favorite when it comes to Merlot! I like it all from white to pink. Such a great taste!!!
This wine is deliciously airy and sweet. It tastes amazing, and it's relatively cheap as well. Can't beat that!
An inexpensive wine found in many local supermarkets. It has a great sweet taste to it. Better served chilled.
Barefoot wine in general is priced affordably and has a nice taste to it. Definitely one of my first choices.
This tastes like Sprite mixed with white grape juice. An easy way to get into wine, but too sweet for my taste.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos