Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Colonia

This is my go-to wine. Barefoot is my favorite brand and moscato is my favorite flavor. It's affordable and always lives up to expectations. I always have s bottle in my house. Highly recommend to all.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Lexington, KY

This is amazing very great flavor and amazing price, I would Recommend this wine to all my friends to try
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

Barefoot is a great brand. And their moscato does not disappoint. Nice sweet and smooth.
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
Somerset, MA

Have never been able to find a wine that I like to drink, I finally have found one! Yippie!
Melina P.
Melina P.

So yummy! This stuff goes down easy and taste great! The bottle and packaging is really cute too. I bought this for my mom to try (she is not a big wine drinker) and she loved it! We bought another one when we finished it. Great choice for a night in or out
Megan D.
Megan D.
Calabasas, CA

My most favorite Moscato. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and it is so refreshing. It is my favorite weekend splurge however it is only for the sweet wine drinker.
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
Weston, FL

One of my most favorite moscatos! Affordable and deliciously crisp taste! I can always find it at my local walgreens or supermarket when I need to bring a gift or when I just need a sweet treat.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Bethesda, MD

Great wine if you are looking for something reasonably priced with a good taste. If you like sweet wines, this is for you.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

What 21 year old college girl hasn't opened a bottle of this to share with her girlfriends? It's affordable and easy to drink and most people will drink it! Easy to open too which is always a plus. Definitely good when you need a bottle cheap.
BIANCA R.
BIANCA R.

Seriously my go to wine every time! Sweet and delicious and so affordable. Got my hubby hooked on it too!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now