Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Yamaris M.
Yamaris M.
Guaynabo

The best cheap wineeeeeeee you can find !!!
Love it so much and for the pricee I love it more !
lori h.
lori h.
Mcdonough, ga

Love this...I added some mandarin oranges, frozen sliced strawberries and a splash of peach schnapps...summer in a glass
Sunni S.
Sunni S.
Gresham, OR

This is my go to wine. It's has the perfect sweetness that I look for in a wine! It's perfect for a day by the pool or with a meal at lunch!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Edinboro, Pa

For the price, this is SUCH a good Moscato! You can't beat any Barefoot flavor, but their Moscato is easy my favorite; sweet and crisp! Serve chilled.
Wanda R.
Wanda R.
Bronx, NY

It's an okay wine to sit down and relax, especially if you have kids lol. I love the taste its Nice and smooth & I recommend to people if you'd like a smooth drink.
Brianne H.
Brianne H.
Erie, PA

I like sweet wine, especially moscato. Barefoot Moscato is a good wine that doesn't break the bank.
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Cincinnati, OH

Very sweet and good I can drink the whole bottle!
Shawana D.
Shawana D.

After a long day at work I love to relax drinking this and having some cheese and crackers. I recommend it to everyone. I love sweet wines and this one is right on the money =)
shanae s.
shanae s.
Marietta, GA

So good after a long day. I would recommend this wine to anyone just starting out in their wine adventure.
Krystle L.
Krystle L.
Austin

This drink is so good not bitter at all..sweet satisfying light and fresh this is my go to drink because I don't have s headache the next day and it's super cheap
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now