Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Laura D.
Laura D.
Dallas, TX
Dec. 12, 2014, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot Moscato is great for a sweet wine drinker (which I happen to be). Barefoot is consistently tasty, very reasonably priced and always enjoyable.
Nneji A.
Nneji A.
Detroit, MI
Feb. 4, 2015, 10:57 a.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot is super cheap but it goes by so fast. I kind of feel like I'm drinking water at times, or maybe my body is immune to the great taste. Great size for a great price.
Brittany w.
Brittany w.
Tacoma, WA
Jan. 14, 2015, 1:45 p.m.
Review for: White
This is always yummy. I would be lying if I said I haven't drank the entire bottle in one sitting. Definitely the best moscato at the price point.
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
Sept. 23, 2014, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: White
Inexpensive, light, crispy and delicious! This is my GO to wine on a gloomy Friday evening, to sit back and enjoy.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
Aug. 28, 2014, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: White
Love it! It's affordable, crisp, refreshing, and accessible! I have a habit of drinking the entire thing in one sitting, though...
Alex T.
Alex T.
Indianapolis, IN
Nov. 12, 2014, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: White
Very affordable with a great taste. Goes well with almost anything
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Oct. 14, 2014, 12:59 p.m.
Review for: White
Easy find in the store! For the cheap price that it is, it really is a great tasting wine. Make sure it's nice and cold before drinking it. Freeze some grapes to put in your glass, and you have a delicious new concoction!
Apprelle N.
Apprelle N.
Conyers, GA
This Moscato wasn't as sweet as I like moscato to be. There are better companies that offer a better moscato
Charles b.
Charles b.
Sioux Falls, SD
Feb. 4, 2015, 4:52 p.m.
Review for: White
I feel this is a very good wine for the money. It is very easy to drink and has a pretty good taste
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Bear, DE
Aug. 5, 2014, 7:39 a.m.
Review for: White
My friend got me hooked on this! Delicious and fairly cheap. I buy this from time to time when my favorite wine isn't available.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?