Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Riverside , Ca

Crisp and refreshing. By far one of the best moscatos! Super affordable! I buy it all the time!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Cary, NC

My favorite, cheap wine. I have even used it to bake with! I actually like it more than some higher priced brands.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

What can I say? This wine is cheap and tastes great to me! Always my go-to wine for a girls night, date night or just need a bottle to myself after a hectic day at work!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Oshkosh, WI

This is my favorite bottle of moscato. Barefoot makes delicious wine which is kind to your wallet. Moscato is a very sweet wine which is perfect for a night of Netflix or a day on the beach.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Harrisburg, PA

Delicious all year round and the best moscato ive tasted! This is my go to wine and i wont drink any brand but this one.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX

I just recently tried this for the first time and it was amazing! the flavor was great and very sweet. It wasn't a dry wine at all! It was one of the best wines I have ever tried! I would definitely recommend and I will definitely be buying soon!!!
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Waldorf, MD

Barefoot wine is relatively cheap, yet still has a decent taste. The moscato is my favorite.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Burke, VA

I don't love moscato, so I'm probably not the best person to write a moscato wine review. If you like moscato or other sweet wines, Barefoot wines typically are a great value.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
De Kalb, MS

When trying this brand of wine, my expectations were well beyond the reality. In my opinion, the wine was really dry and didn't have much flavor. I made the mistake in thinking that all moscato has a similar taste. Although the taste wasn't to my liking, I did like the fact that it was very inexpensive.
Julian S.
Julian S.

Sweet and cheap... Just what I'm looking for! This wine is certainly not for the wine snob type but great to cure your fix.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now