Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
San Antonio, TX

I'm not a wine drinker but my best friend loves this, and it is reasonably priced to purchase for parties or gatherings.
Alesia T.
Alesia T.

Great wine all-around!! Incredibly affordable and easy to find :) BAREFOOT carries a variety of categories, perfect for anyone looking to sample on a budget!
Stephanie I.
Stephanie I.
Garfield Hts, OH

Crisp, sweet wine perfect for dinner or entertaining at home. It's a great wine with a great price tag.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Boise, ID

Super cheap wine but is definitely tasty. Good for those poor college students who are just acquiring a taste for wine. I would recommend it to anyone who isn't sure what kind they like. Moscatos are definitely sweet and are a great first wine to try. Barefoot is inexpensive.
Kate G.
Kate G.
Indianapolis, IN

This is one of my favorite less expensive wines. I'm usually a red person but when I'm in the mood for something sweeter, I go for this.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
SPIRO, OK

Really good value. Great taste. Easy to find..available at most stores in our area. Definitely recommend trying.
Serina P.
Serina P.
Portland, OR

This wine is okay, Barefoot wines tend to be a bit too tart for my liking, this is one of the sweeter ones but still has a bit more tang than I would like.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Wylie, TX

This is my go to wine! Barefoot makes excellent and affordable wines! Moscato is my favorite!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX

Barefoot wines have proven to be quite delicious for literally close to no dinero. I am not a SUPER fan of sweet wine, but I have tried this. It tastes great! If you like sweet white wines or dessert wines, this guy is for you. And with it being so cheap, you can afford to possibly not like it!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Bay Point, CA

I love this inexpensive moscato. It has a great flavor for the prize and it is available everywhere
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?