Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL

It's okay if your looking for a cheap quick easy drink to relax with and watch a movie.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Holland, MI

This is one of my favorite wines. Refreshing after a rough day at work and very budget friendly.
Kandra P.
Kandra P.
Perry, OK

Love love love this whine!!! It's on the cheaper spectrum, but is still absolutely delicious!!! This is a wonderful starter whine if you just want to try something light and sweet. Pairs well with fish and chicken or just by itself!!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!!
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.

One of my favorite wines by far! For a cheap priced wine this is good stuff. Barefoot had a lot of good ones!
Erin G.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA

I usually only drink Italian moscatos because they get the right amount of sweetness. But if I am looking for a good deal then I buy the barefoot brand. I bought it several times when sharing with friends.
McCaylee P.
McCaylee P.
Wilmington, OH

For me, this is such a dangerous wine! Lol. It tastes just like juice with no weird after taste that some wines have left in my mouth. I love how affordable it is and it's in almost every grocery store or drug store. I would definitely recommend it to anyone trying to get into the world of wine!
Kristine O.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA

If I'm looking for an inexpensive wine to drink that doesn't taste like cough syrup and Trader Joe's is closed, this is what I reach for. It's nice and sweet and is decent after a hard day at work. That said, as far as budget wines go, I'd much rather reach for a bottle of Charles Shaw Chardonnay. The taste is 10 times better in my opinion and it's about half the price of the Barefoot wine. No, I won't turn down a glass of Barefoot if it's offered to me, but I don't think it's something I'd bring to a party.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Colonia

This is my go-to wine. Barefoot is my favorite brand and moscato is my favorite flavor. It's affordable and always lives up to expectations. I always have s bottle in my house. Highly recommend to all.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Lexington, KY

This is amazing very great flavor and amazing price, I would Recommend this wine to all my friends to try
Annie S.
Annie S.

Didnt really care for it.it wasnt what i was looking for..kind of dry for my taste..it gave me a headache l..
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now