Add a Photo

By BAREFOOT
#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Cape Coral, FL

Very delicious, sweet and no after taste like some wines, Could drink the whole bottle by myself! Very good priced, well worth it
Sonia S.
Sonia S.

I like this wine because it is a nice, light, fruity & crisp. It is great alone or paid with a nice poultry or fish dish.
Jessica M.

This is my absolute favorite kind of cheap wine. I'm on a budget and always on the hunt for good wine. The taste of this wine is great and so is the price. Try it out, I think you'll agree!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

As far as a Moscato goes, this is not my favorite. The best Moscato, in my opinion, is Moscato de Piaggio
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Barefoot is my go-to wine selection if I am looking to drink more than one or two glasses, if you know what I mean ;) It isn't the tastiest, but the price is just right for my fresh out of college budget.
Jean C.
Jean C.
Dwight

In all fairness I'm not much of a Moscato fan because they are usually too sweet for my taste. This brand is a typical Moscato, so if you like sweet wine, it's a decent choice.
Angelea S.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY

First off, Barefoot wines are so cheap, but they're not cheap on quality. The Moscato is absolutely amazing, its a light, sweet wine... tastes similar to Champagne. Its probably the only wine I would go out and purchase for myself. Also, it doesn't give you a hangover like other wine does. You can also make a Mimosa with this wine, rather than using Champagne and it will taste relatively the same.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO

I love this sweet wine! When I'm in the mood for something sweet. Super easy to drink.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Love all barefoot wines! They are super refreshing and soo cheap! I always have 3-4 bottles on hand'
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Holland, MI

This is one of my favorite wines. Refreshing after a rough day at work and very budget friendly.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now