BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Nashville, TN
Can't go wrong with Barefoot wines. Always a great taste for a small price. This moscato is my personal favorite along with their pink moscoto.
tracy i.
tracy i.
This is my go to wine. Not only is the price right but you can find this wine pretty much anywhere. Which is a plus. I know sometimes finding a wine you like is hard. With barefoot thats not the case.
Harley S.
Harley S.
Oshkosh, WI
Barefoot wine is my favorite wine. Such a good wine for a reasonable price. I love getting bottles of these and enjoying them during my bubble baths
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
New Market, MD
Great line of wine! any are good purchases. decent prices! perfect for girls night. smooth wine and taste great
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
St Petersburg, FL
One of my favorite wines! And the price is decent! It has a pretty good taste for what you are paying for.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Moscato is a light white perfect for a girls night or a nice dinner in. Barefoot provides an affordable product that is especially perfect for ladies (and gents!) who live on a college budget!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Edmonton, AB
Wayyyyy too sweet for me, but my girlfriends that aren't huge wine people love it and you definitely can't beat Barefoots prices!
Lori M.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
This is a guaranteed girls night drink, that most ladies will love. It is sweet and will pretty much satisfy anyone's buds while chit chatting through the night. It is affordable, which is nice too.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
I love this moscato. It tastes delicious and it's also affordable. My favorite is their pink moscato...it's light, refreshing, and sweet. You can also enjoy it with fresh fruit on the side.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
This moscato is my quick fix when I'm in a pinch and don't have time to make it to specs. You really can't ask more for the price! Love it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?